Round 2 On Proposed Skills - Page 2 - Turan Temple - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Round 2 On Proposed Skills

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#26 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:01 AM

well that would not be a bad Idea if Rush would work like Battle_Magician_Approach.gif but Rush needs a target to work on.  

(So you could use it for escaping)

If you don`t rush to an Ally who is attacked by another Player, than it`s pretty offensive.

And should not be buffed in this Way.

Better would be: If you rush to an enemy Target it will put an Hot on nearly Allys ( at 10m Range max 1-3 targets)

So this Skill purpose can stay supportive/defensive nature and not Offensive.

A Commander should not have any Heal for himself, same for Berserker but like i said before if you give it to 1 Class the dilute of Classes and Races characteristic are not stoppable.

Giving Mele offensive Classes a Heal will destroy the distinguished between Casters and Non Caster Classes and will lead to giving Caster even more Defensiv Potential like we saw it with MDC Shields. Caster are already Tanks it`s a trade Caster get even more defensiv and Mele Classes a Heal , what a bad Joke and circle of unbalance.

Developer only improving bad habits from the Cash Shop and pushing the unbalance to new heights.

We once had Caster and Non Caster Types but Developer destroyed the differences like Casting Time / Mana Costs.

Or that a Caster should have lesser Defensive Potential^^  They don`t give a dam about Role Play aspects. Or what made this Game charming. 

You only need to Reinforce and Enchant / Compound and you can be whatever you want. 

As long i am the one who gets the Kill on Battlefields its all fine^^ 

E-Peen feeding at is best!

Edited by Sandyman, 06 November 2015 - 01:15 AM.

#27 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:30 AM

Hot to allies in a small radius of the rushed target.
Interesting. Well kind of interesting.
First, there are already too many hots and buffs which is a disaster for the current 16 buff limit. Change the limit to 25, and I can sort of agree on this.
Secondly, with a 3 sec cooldown rush, that is quite a spammable hot.
Thirdly, unless the base heal on the hot is massive, it will be a quite useless 250/2sec hot, which on the scale of 40-70k hp and 3k+ dmg, is a joke.
Fourthly, why? I always envisioned a commander as something that goes in first, distracts the enemies team, causes chaos, maybe inspires allies to do more dmg, or breaks the enemies morale, and that's it. Not something that heals, or spams buffs.

Hence why I'm pushing for his aoe skills to have effects.
So when he actually dashes into a group of people and starts attacking, that's when he starts to be useful, not prebuffing in safezone

#28 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:14 AM

1167 every 2 sec for 6 sec at max level.

#29 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:14 AM

1167 every 2 sec for 6 sec at max level.

cute

wait crap are you serious?

is that what helium actually wants?

:p_swt:

#30 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:18 AM

Nop, not Helium.

Edited by Kazara, 06 November 2015 - 11:19 AM.

#31 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:23 AM

Nop, not Helium.

i dont get it

i really dont

what game has he played that makes him think every single class should have a heal.

this is pathetic...why he even has a voice in the class changes i dont understand

well im glad to see that the class reps idea was useless.

alteris will do whatever that retarded monkey will think of

#32 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:25 PM

:p_sick:

#33 xCervantez

xCervantez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

Lol. wait what?! Rush with HoT? OMG. Please leave the Rush alone. It is useful as it is.

Or if you really want to improve it. Put a 1 sec stun on it but never 3 sec or else everybody will just QQ about it. 1 sec stun on a 3-4 sec spammable skill makes a huge difference for our class. 

• Adamant Promise - Just NO! Not being selfish but hey! You can't even kill a defiler/elem/zerk right now? What more with an Adamant Mind? It's one of the most unique skills of the commander. Leave it alone.

• Promise of Shelter - Well, this is very helpful against ele's phobias but wait! I think it should be in protector's tree as this is a Supporting Skill. And like every other on this topic said, Resistances are very easy to obtain through gears, enchants and Honor Points. And remember, some casters have this single resistance skill in their tree but nobody give a single point.

• Testament of Command - This is a very interesting skill. Finally! A reasonable skill that makes commie a commie. Also, reasonable mana consumption for a very massive damage. But I also like the Idea of NorridRad about making it a buff so that the other attack would improve aswell. Well, as we all know, commie is a very gear dependent class but even with a decent gear you rarely see a commie hit 2k on cap defense. While other class can hit you 2k without a decent gear. So I think it is also reasonable to make this skill a buff skill.

• Promise of Glory - A very promising skill though. But I believe it should be in a Defender Skill Tree as both commie and protector needs this skill. And please make it percentage (%) basis and Passive as commie/prot needs survivability. Party buff? Hmm.. planning to make WL/Zerk 100k+ HP in TB, FoC or SvS? They already have their own HP buff. Casters already have their OP damage to consume Melees HP. Keep it clean and simple: Passive and Percentage basis :p_smile:

Other QQing skills:

1. Face Strike - Why QQ about it? Single targeted skill that can only be useful in 1v1.
  2. Adamant Mind - QQ because of Fear, Stun, Halt and Slow Immunity? Lol. 1 kick and its gone. or maybe 2(if buffs is complete). Lith on Adamant Mind? Helium? Immunity? Hello!

These are my thoughts about the proposed skills by Helium and Alteris. Good work XWarMachineX btw.

Also I'd like to acknowledge the ideas of every single person who share their thoughts about this class. Thank You Guys!

I'm excited to see what's coming on this class. Good luck to our class! I hope THEY listen!

#34 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

Hot to allies in a small radius of the rushed target.
Interesting. Well kind of interesting.
First, there are already too many hots and buffs which is a disaster for the current 16 buff limit. Change the limit to 25, and I can sort of agree on this.
Secondly, with a 3 sec cooldown rush, that is quite a spammable hot.
Thirdly, unless the base heal on the hot is massive, it will be a quite useless 250/2sec hot, which on the scale of 40-70k hp and 3k+ dmg, is a joke.
Fourthly, why? I always envisioned a commander as something that goes in first, distracts the enemies team, causes chaos, maybe inspires allies to do more dmg, or breaks the enemies morale, and that's it. Not something that heals, or spams buffs.

Hence why I'm pushing for his aoe skills to have effects.
So when he actually dashes into a group of people and starts attacking, that's when he starts to be useful, not prebuffing in safezone

It is not a party heal it is only a self heal.

Of all the skills to put a heal on rush is the dumbest, it will turn out just lke the zerks who run away just to use rush stun.  

I've seen some people saying that this is a great heal and so on, I'm confused.  This is 3kish hp...?  Not only that but you'd have to put distance in between you and your opponent in order to rush every 3 seconds, so I guess...you could rush...and retreat...but you'd look like a dumbass doing it...and you won't be hitting anything much.  But I guess.  Some people want heals, some people want us weaker, so w/e at this point it's not even surprising.

Stupid idea to put a heal on a commander anyways.  What?  3k total over 6 seconds is supposed to save us?  I guess if one hit from a dps class wasn't already well over 3k per second.  Yaaaaay.

Alteris said that we can't have effects added to our skills because people don't want negative effects.  To which I replied "Yah that would be wonderful if every class wasn't stacked with them already".

Lol. wait what?! Rush with HoT? OMG. Please leave the Rush alone. It is useful as it is.

Or if you really want to improve it. Put a 1 sec stun on it but never 3 sec or else everybody will just QQ about it. 1 sec stun on a 3-4 sec spammable skill makes a huge difference for our class. 

• Adamant Promise - Just NO! Not being selfish but hey! You can't even kill a defiler/elem/zerk right now? What more with an Adamant Mind? It's one of the most unique skills of the commander. Leave it alone.

• Promise of Shelter - Well, this is very helpful against ele's phobias but wait! I think it should be in protector's tree as this is a Supporting Skill. And like every other on this topic said, Resistances are very easy to obtain through gears, enchants and Honor Points. And remember, some casters have this single resistance skill in their tree but nobody give a single point.

• Testament of Command - This is a very interesting skill. Finally! A reasonable skill that makes commie a commie. Also, reasonable mana consumption for a very massive damage. But I also like the Idea of NorridRad about making it a buff so that the other attack would improve aswell. Well, as we all know, commie is a very gear dependent class but even with a decent gear you rarely see a commie hit 2k on cap defense. While other class can hit you 2k without a decent gear. So I think it is also reasonable to make this skill a buff skill.

• Promise of Glory - A very promising skill though. But I believe it should be in a Defender Skill Tree as both commie and protector needs this skill. And please make it percentage (%) basis and Passive as commie/prot needs survivability. Party buff? Hmm.. planning to make WL/Zerk 100k+ HP in TB, FoC or SvS? They already have their own HP buff. Casters already have their OP damage to consume Melees HP. Keep it clean and simple: Passive and Percentage basis :p_smile:

Other QQing skills:

1. Face Strike - Why QQ about it? Single targeted skill that can only be useful in 1v1.
  2. Adamant Mind - QQ because of Fear, Stun, Halt and Slow Immunity? Lol. 1 kick and its gone. or maybe 2(if buffs is complete). Lith on Adamant Mind? Helium? Immunity? Hello!

These are my thoughts about the proposed skills by Helium and Alteris. Good work XWarMachineX btw.

Also I'd like to acknowledge the ideas of every single person who share their thoughts about this class. Thank You Guys!

I'm excited to see what's coming on this class. Good luck to our class! I hope THEY listen!

We've already told them about the rush stun and theyve basically ignored that.  Well no, they didnt ignore it.  They instead put a heal on it.

On the QQing those are the exact same things we hear every day.

QQ you spammed me with FS -  Well if you weren't hitting my team for ungodly amounts I wouldn't have to.  Blame Helium.

QQ AM is OP I can't stun you.  Well damn I guess you'll just have to kill me in 10 seconds the hard way.

#35 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:09 PM

Alteris said that we can't have effects added to our skills because people don't want negative effects.  To which I replied "Yah that would be wonderful if every class wasn't stacked with them already".

Bloody... you represent the People.

Temperions don`t want Zerks with Heals or Adamant Mind  But such changes was ok?!

So who would complain if a great Skill comes with a Prize?  - what a twisted logic.

In the End they do what ever they want, but hey....it`s not like you have no choice at all.

If you think what they do is wrong, you can always resign as a CR. 

Actions speak louder than Words.

Just reminding.

Oh and don`t worry i won`t replace anyone in that case^^  :wink:

Edited by Sandyman, 09 November 2015 - 04:35 AM.

#36 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 08:21 AM

Resigning won't do anything.
If anything it will push through retarded skills like the first batch that alteris and helium proposed.
Actions don't speak anything when the gm doesn't care.
The only action that might do anything is helium or alteris getting fired or sued.
Oh well, looks like commies getting 3k heal for rush. Lolstupid

#37 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:29 AM

Bloody... you represent the People.

Temperions don`t want Zerks with Heals or Adamant Mind But such changes was ok?!

So who would complain if a great Skill comes with a Prize? - what a twisted logic.

If you think what they do is wrong, you can always resign as a CR.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say in the top part but on the resigning point, if we all followed that logic there would be no players in the game... Also, even if we haven't gotten useful skills put in, we've gotton some truly AWEFUL skills kept out.

But trust me I've thought about it. Talking to the devs and explaining things to them just to have them say "well we think this so -_- your idea" is not a very uplifting feeling.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 09 November 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#38 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:23 PM

I readed - AM for all. Whaaat? Dont do that oh my god.It will be a Top1 mess in game you can forget stun classes then :D

#39 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:03 AM

No one of CRs suggested party AM. We also think its a stupid idea, but Alteris said this skill would be with a short duration and long cd. Even with this details would better to forget about it..we will see if he put it ingame or no

#40 xCervantez

xCervantez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 03:23 AM

He is simply not listening to other's suggestions. Why do they need to get CRs if they will just do whatever they want in game. Alteris, can you please listen to community?! 

#41 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:12 AM

Well i wouldn't  say he doesnt listen to us at all, coz in the first round he had some ideas to make commy 2hand weap class, plus def buff etc, u can read on forum, all of us and ppl in forum said: pls NO! and he cancelled them. Now there are new ideas, hp+dmg buff,resi,strong skill, heal or reflect etc u can read in this topic. For commy just need improve to battlefield, in 1v1 its not so bad. Anyway we are in touch with him and to re-skill commies is not finished yet, there is hope :)

#42 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:44 AM

Dear [CR]... don`t you see the pattern here?

let me give you a translation into "Alteris" Language aka: what they want to hear from you:

So first they give Zerk a Dual Swords option:

Jalrandhara-dual-sym.png

next is promoting 2 Hand for Commander:

Trinity-2h-sword-sym.png

so it`s actually only about giving Classes another Item to reinforce...alright?!^^

You have to make suggestions like:

"How about giving X-Bow Option to Xenoa":

Mainrace4.jpg     &   W_R07_CrossBow_Robo.jpg

or/and Launcher Option to Kruxena:

Mainrace3.jpg   &   Kumbhaka-launcher-sym.png

that surly won`t get ignored like all the other Stuff.

So what does it mean for the Turan Race?

Well first you have to make sure to not come up with new and crazy stuff like 

A double Shield use for Protector Kumbhaka-magicshield-sym.png + Kumbhaka-magicshield-sym.png

Or 1 handed Launchers^^ Kumbhaka-launcher-sym.png + Kumbhaka-launcher-sym.png

Motto is: min effort for max profit.

So i hope this could provide you with some essential Tips for the co-operation work with the Developer.^^

#43 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:48 PM

If its still not done i want to suggest a NEW SKILL for COMMANDERS!!!

Name of skill: SECOND CHANCE
Casting Time: Instant
Skill Downtime: 1min
Gives a full HP heal for one time even if you are on 1HP or on full HP. (YOU CAN USE EVEN STUNED, TOSED, HUSHED or whatever)

It would be like a huge 1 time potion.

Would be helpful and useful for commanders. Atleast we could survive a little more on aoe... Thanks! :)

NO DAMAGE INCREASE ON NEW UPDATE? WTF!!!

P.S: You have to add OP HEAL SKILL, HP BUFF [ATLEAST 20%], DMG [ATLEAST 50%], RESSISTANCE [ATLEAST 30%] FOR SURE. Otherwise class=dead and usuless.

GOOD LUCK TO BALANCE IT!

WHY THE -_- HEAL ON RUSH WHEN WE RUSHING AT TARGET WITH FULL HP? LOOOOOOL SO GOOD BALANCING I CANT BELIEVE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by TheNanny, 21 December 2015 - 04:30 PM.

#44 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:40 AM

WHY THE -_- HEAL ON RUSH WHEN WE RUSHING AT TARGET WITH FULL HP? LOOOOOOL SO GOOD BALANCING I CANT BELIEVE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

New Skill: Promise of Glory

Increase party members' Maximum Health and Short Range Damage for a certain period.

This buff will give us some damage if they put it ingame. About rush, its not sure yet if it will be a heal or reflect ability. And.. i think usually commies use rush more times during fights, not only at start with full hp, especially on battlefield, u can rush for escape, in that moment u dont have full hp. Btw this heal would be HoT, so its on u from time to time even when u got dmged. We will see on wednesday what they gonna implement

#45 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:22 PM

I'm not sure if you are promoting this retarded heal or what. But even if it's a reflect it's simply stupid. Don't know if this is a failure on the CR part or helium just doesn't give a -_-.
But this is just sad

#46 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:01 AM

I'm not sure if you are promoting this retarded heal or what. But even if it's a reflect it's simply stupid. Don't know if this is a failure on the CR part or helium just doesn't give a -_-.
But this is just sad

The best solution would be if they decrease mages dmg, but we know it never gonna happen, so yes, i think we need a heal. I can understand why only 3 commy playing with this game, we die pretty easily, especially on battlefield since every mages hit 3-4k with mdc items. To give this ability to rush skill was not cr's idea, but better than nothing. The sad part is that mages are too strong, and they will keep strong..

#47 5050131110194858483

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:33 AM

Is there going to be any changes made to hunter/avenger/ranger this time around, or is this going to be strictly a commander re-work?

#48 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:26 AM

Not only commy. But they delay, it will be on 30 of dec:

http://playrequiem.com/notice/75360

12/30/2015
(1) Skill Update for Hunter; Avenger; Ranger
(2) Bug Fixes for Warrior; Berserker; Warlord
(3) Skill Update for Defender; Commander; Protector

#49 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion

Posted 28 December 2015 - 03:58 PM

If its still not done i want to suggest a NEW SKILL for COMMANDERS!!!

Name of skill: SECOND CHANCE
Casting Time: Instant
Skill Downtime: 1min
Gives a full HP heal for one time even if you are on 1HP or on full HP. (YOU CAN USE EVEN STUNED, TOSED, HUSHED or whatever)

It would be like a huge 1 time potion.

Would be helpful and useful for commanders. Atleast we could survive a little more on aoe... Thanks! :)

P.S: You have to add OP HEAL SKILL, HP BUFF [ATLEAST 20%], DMG [ATLEAST 50%], RESSISTANCE [ATLEAST 30%] FOR SURE. Otherwise class=dead and usuless.

GOOD LUCK TO BALANCE IT!

I already suggested something similar to this to them and they shot it down with the usual excuses.

On a side note any attack or offensive skill that also gives a heal is frankly stupid in my book because it is always abused in order to spam heals instead of being used in tandem with other skills to produce something interesting.  But it's w/e at this point Alteris/Helium will do whatever they want and if Commanders turn into the wand toting fairy healers like their protector brethren once were I wont be the least bit surprised.

Once again this class shouldn't be healing anyways (and shouldn't immediately have to).  No amount of healing is going to offset the amazing dps anyways.  Maybe useful in a 1vs1 duel but I'm past the "standing in alban dueling someone for 5 hours" stage, that shiz gets old and we need content.

Edited by BloodyHalo, 28 December 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#50 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:29 PM

remove all pvp skills from protector...then start from there. replace those skills with things that help in raids and increase their own livability in raids where they are not gear dependent. protectors do not need pvp skills at all.

sik and tired of ppl tryin to make protectors pvp...if they have any pvp skills its in their heal over timesand the skills they already have. which means the only way to make prot pvp worthy is through just that... revert to old heal over time formula for protectors. 

Spoiler

if u add a resistance buff make it only work if the players resistance is over 50% for each individual element. (this makes it conditional to player own decisions for their resistance)
---adds 10% fire resistance if player resistance is 50%. ---lvl 1
---adds 15% fire resistance + 10% light resistance if player resistance is 50%. ---lvl2
---adds each other resistance at each next level. increasing the base value of the previous resistance by 5 %.

give protectors a bunch of bull-_- skills like they have now and see how long the game survives without them.

Edited by sonemere, 29 December 2015 - 07:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users