Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 November 2015 - 01:27 PM

patchnotebanner.png

Patch Notes November 2, 2015

Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.

Weekly Maintenance Time: Monday 6pm- 10pm PST (~4 hours)

kafrashop.png

November Lucky Box is here!

November Lucky Box

Price: 300 Kafra Points

November Lucky Box has a chance to drop one of the following:

hs9rZxI.png

o1hmocX.png

October's Costume and Accessory Boxes are on sale for only one week!

Sale Period: November 2 - November 9, 2015

VerifiableAnyCreature.gif 

October Platinum Costume Box (Zombie)

SALE Price: 560 Kafra Points

This box contains:

LENQh26.png

October Platinum Accessory Box (Zombie)

SALE Price: 280 Kafra Points

This box contains:

WfoHwiI.png

October Munil Costume Box

SALE Price: 315 Kafra Points

The October Munil Costume Box has a chance to drop one of the following:

7CP1NmF.png

You will also receive:

BQds60M.png

October Munil Accessory Box

SALE Price: 155 Kafra Points

The October Munil Accessory Box has a chance to drop one of the following:

Jjm2V9l.png

You will also receive:

BQds60M.png

events.png

HappyHourBoxWeek.png

November Happy Hour Week!

Event Period: November 2 - November 9, 2015

Players have a chance to get an additional box drop during this time by farming monsters within a five level range of the player that will randomly pop out a useful item.

Happy Hour Boxes drop four times a day:

02:00 - 03:00

08:00 - 09:00

14:00 - 15:00

20:00 - 21:00

November Happy Hour Box has a chance to drop one of the following items:

2vmG6UL.png

Pirate Event is going away!

hl1T5i8.jpg

Check out this week's International Broadcast!

Event Time: November 5, 2015 from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM PST (17:00 - 18:00 server time)

770x270.jpg

GM Novus4war will be joining us for a special Thai broadcast and we would love to have you join us! 

We will be broadcasting on http://www.twitch.tv/warpportal, but you will also be able to find us In-Game where you can meet us in the virtual world! 

So until the time comes, we will be including a question and answer portion where we will respond to your questions live in English and Thai!  Please feel free to leave your questions here and we will compile them for the show!  

We hope to see you there!

Halloween Clowns are invading!

Event Period: October 26 - November 16, 2015

Sfy7dmQ.jpg?1

During Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Party Crashers (Level 50) will be invading different zones of Midgard from 09:00-09:30 and 17:00-17:30! Make sure you're in game at the start to know which zones are being invaded!

Party Crashers will have a chance to drop a Swag Box!

Swag Boxes have a chance to drop one of the following:

Y7u4500.png?1

PowerUp Boxes! Get your PowerUp Boxes here!

Event Period: October 26 - November 23, 2015

Players that accumulate 10 or more hours per week will be rewarded with a PowerUp Box during the following maintenance.

PowerUp Box has a chance to drop one of the following:

- Adventurer's Battle Manual Order

- Pandora's Key
- Prontera Warp Scroll
- Spinel Purple Potion
- The Chance Coupon
- Thief Potion

Light in the Dark

Event Period: October 16 through November 6

rieGaBP.jpg

As the light of summer fades, the nights grow longer... darker... more frightening. October is the month we celebrate Halloween, and though customs vary from culture to culture, many celebrate this night by creating a lantern-- a light in the dark. Put your artistic and creative skills to work in this event! Carve a pumpkin or create a lantern to help illuminate the darkness and ward off wandering spirits this Halloween night. 

Entries

Entries will be accepted from October 16 through November 6.

There are two categories for your entry:

Carved Pumpkin - Carve a pumpkin, a different gourd, or even a turnip. Use your imagination to carve a real (or plastic) illuminated Jack-o-Lantern with an RO2 theme. Example

Lantern - A jar covered in paper, a paper bag, or a milk jug. You can make a lantern out of almost anything! Create a RO2 themed lantern from whatever you have handy. Example

Prizes

One People's Choice winner per category will be selected. These will each receive one permanent Phantom Racer mount!

One Staff Favorite winner will be selected per category. Winners will receive [Pumpkin Cloak] and [Pumpkin Mask] costume items (1 slot). 

Every quality entry will also receive a 7-Day VIP.

Bugfixes.png

- Resolving an exploit where a character could gather while still hidden/stealthed

- Players should no longer experience a drowning bar if they warp into a new area or zone

- Resolving an issue with guild tax withdrawal that would make the withdrawal box clear and refresh

#2 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 01:53 PM

Still no fix for Serenia EQ's appearance... 

and its monday today, but no monster invasion event... what happened?

#3 PrinceMakaveli

PrinceMakaveli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIn your heart
  • Server:o0o

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:18 PM

PAK U LA AMI o0o . HISAP LA 

#4 9539130505041340330

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:29 PM

Any news on removing the stand by list for Freyan characters so we can use all 20 chars ?

#5 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:38 PM

and njoror can confirm the timing for MT? its quite unusual if MT starting at 10am MY/SG time. shiny doubloons hoarder gonna get heart attack.

#6 PrinceMakaveli

PrinceMakaveli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:41 PM

why dont you get a heart attack instead ?  PAK U LA AMI. 

btw Njoror...... can i be a GM ? please ? 

#7 BryanToh

BryanToh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:30 PM

Is there any news regarding the new pet?

The new pet are causing a lot of nuisance to normal players like me.

There a  lot of people using it to cause problem for player who are fighting Jawaii boss to wipe.

This new pet ability affected a lot of player daily quest routine.

Please kindly put some restriction to it.

#8 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:57 PM

Still no fix for Serenia EQ's appearance... 

and its monday today, but no monster invasion event... what happened?

We experienced a power outage during the morning event period, so we're re-scheduling another one for tomorrow at 17:00.

Any news on removing the stand by list for Freyan characters so we can use all 20 chars ?

We are still working on this with Gravity and will update you (hopefully) soon with any new updates.

and njoror can confirm the timing for MT? its quite unusual if MT starting at 10am MY/SG time. shiny doubloons hoarder gonna get heart attack.

Time is 18:00 server as always.

The confusion is likely because daylight savings ended for us, our time changed, plus we used to do 17:00 when daylight savings ended. We find its easier to stick with one time, 18:00 server time, at all times.

why dont you get a heart attack instead ?  PAK U LA AMI. 

btw Njoror...... can i be a GM ? please ? 

Why do you want to be a GM?

Is there any news regarding the new pet?

The new pet are causing a lot of nuisance to normal players like me.

There a  lot of people using it to cause problem for player who are fighting Jawaii boss to wipe.

This new pet ability affected a lot of player daily quest routine.

Please kindly put some restriction to it.

We've reported the abuse issues regarding the pets and are working with Gravity to see what we can do.

#9 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:17 PM

- Resolving an exploit where a character could gather while still hidden/stealthed

Hopefully this also resolves people being able to hide while in combat some how as well since I think it's all tied together.

#10 szk2

szk2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:19 PM

my card coating paper (from september hhb, open before some maintenance)  still bugged, display as "unserviceable" and unusable. They are still in my storage. Hope to get it fixed.

#11 PenguinWarrior

PenguinWarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:26 PM

Will you please update the game with the new loading screens from the Halloween's Art Contest? :p_smile:

The wait is killing me! :p_laugh:  

#12 McOz

McOz

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:33 PM

how about treasure hunter munil? and the pyramid?

are you going to change it?or what

#13 gatolu

gatolu

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:45 PM

You still are in maintenance?

#14 crafter4epics

crafter4epics

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

If they only allow the new UI to do that. Two ways I can think of solving this is 1.) current situation that limits char creation to 10 & plus those created from Freyja w/ UI editing & 2.) anyone can make up to 20 chars a fast but bandaid fix that resets all chars selection.

2.Ill start w/ number 2. For those who got Freyja & Odin chars combined more than 10, remember when you 1st open up your char after merge. That's a reset. If this suggested fix, so to select either Odin and/or Freyja characters just restart the client. Then all chars must be in the stand by list or the same reset char selection after merge. Think of it as read-only, the situation now is chars selected are saved to their database but w/ this fix no saving will be done. They could still limit us to 10 chars but w/ this option they could allow us to make up to 20 chars.

1.Next one is just switch a char from stand by list to those 10 chars selectable or playable. If we already have selected 10 chars, if select 1 from the stand-by list, it will ask us if we would like to switch one from the selectable or playable ones.

As for my suggestion I would like to have each account create up to 20 chars. Think of it as an imbalance to other players who have only limited in 10 chars compared to those more than 10 but less than 20. And the bandaid fix should be done easily. A clear selection or 0 selection everytime you open your account is easy to program to & will be just changing a variable or some lines of code.

BTW, haven't got time to try if this can be done client-side. For advanced, anything that goes can be either client-side or server-side. Client-side is like vdk files or option.ini where you can manually edit your resolution apart from those that can be selected, etc. If by client-side, you will be just forcing the client to reset selection as explained to number 2. If server-side, it's by their programming or w/ or not database.

I have an account w/ only Odin my main I'm playing always, I have only Freyja chars & I have combined Odin & Freyja chars in an account. I haven't tried out but some of you maybe deleted some chars to make some space. Anyone else tried to make another char afterwards?

#15 9539130505041340330

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:24 PM

I was hoping for them to just make the stand by list switchable, like give the ability to move characters in and out of the list. Either that or extend the character selection screen to 4 pages instead of 2. They already said if we have 20 chars and we delete 1 we will lose that slot (I'm assuming this is regardless of which server the character was created on). So if you delete any character over that 10 limit you'll lose that slot forever.

#16 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:08 PM

I confirm,  I deleted some unused chars that I had, and as long as you have more than 10 chars counting both, stand by and selected chars, u can´t create a new char.

#17 Kyperion

Kyperion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:21 PM

Goodbye Doubloons see you next year... and my Odin costume bug still arent fixed... :/

#18 Sirceye

Sirceye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:35 AM

wats with the no countdown timer on duels :s

#19 ongi

ongi

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 04:49 AM

Did u guys nerf skill damage for Eremes Culvert dungeon?normally the aoe skill damage the boss around +20k per hit without crit..now the damage is only around 5-7k..almost impossible to do it now :sob:

#20 PrinceMakaveli

PrinceMakaveli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:33 PM

Why do you want to be a GM?

Hi Njoror. Thanks for noticing me. I would like to be a GM because not all the current GM is doing a good job. For example, my case. Do you think I deserve to get permanent ban just by chatting at public chat? Or is it because I am too annoying to others so I get ban ? Do you think its fair to judge me without even asking my side of the story ? Ban first ask later? Is that a good GM quality ? What offence I do till i get such punishment ? Innocent players are getting ban. I did not spread any hateful message as what I have been told by GM Idun. GM Idun message me yesterday, telling me someone has reported me because I was saying hateful speech with my native language that is bahasa malaysia. I replied that I did not say or mean anything bad. I also asked him to tell me which specific sentence that may have cause this misunderstanding. You hear their side of the story. Did you hear mine ? Is that fair for me ? Is that GM quality that WP wants ? If thats really the case, you should understand why I say FACK WP. Let me be the GM , so I can help the innocent & not get bullied by this cowards. To the GM who simply ban me. Thanks for that. You help me in replying this answer. This is the 2nd ban I have received while I am innocent. If you think I am annoying to some, why dont you just block me ? is that so hard? I did tell that in the public chat. Instead to solve the problem you ban a loyal & innocent player ? LOL. So for my case ? Can this be my ticket ? Or I must send another ticket regarding this? Or should I just delete ro2 from my pc now. Or can I be a GM & change the flow of ro2 because now.... there is alot of emo players out there. Getting emo because of themselves but blaming it on others. Using fake accounts & telling others that he/she is wrong. LOL . That is the reason I want & need to be a GM. 

Sincerely,

PrinceMakaveli

Odin

#21 5813130519065941580

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 11:11 PM

Ggochqf.jpg

#22 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:20 AM

Any word on being able to delete a standby character? :c (or do I have to send in a ticket to have it removed?)

#23 PrinceMakaveli

PrinceMakaveli

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:35 AM

Just wanna update... I have sent ticket... I am unban now... but still not a GM .... >_<

#24 Erfans

Erfans

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:33 AM

Hi Njoror. Thanks for noticing me. I would like to be a GM because not all the current GM is doing a good job. For example, my case. Do you think I deserve to get permanent ban just by chatting at public chat? Or is it because I am too annoying to others so I get ban ? Do you think its fair to judge me without even asking my side of the story ? Ban first ask later? Is that a good GM quality ? What offence I do till i get such punishment ? Innocent players are getting ban. I did not spread any hateful message as what I have been told by GM Idun. GM Idun message me yesterday, telling me someone has reported me because I was saying hateful speech with my native language that is bahasa malaysia. I replied that I did not say or mean anything bad. I also asked him to tell me which specific sentence that may have cause this misunderstanding. You hear their side of the story. Did you hear mine ? Is that fair for me ? Is that GM quality that WP wants ? If thats really the case, you should understand why I say FACK WP. Let me be the GM , so I can help the innocent & not get bullied by this cowards. To the GM who simply ban me. Thanks for that. You help me in replying this answer. This is the 2nd ban I have received while I am innocent. If you think I am annoying to some, why dont you just block me ? is that so hard? I did tell that in the public chat. Instead to solve the problem you ban a loyal & innocent player ? LOL. So for my case ? Can this be my ticket ? Or I must send another ticket regarding this? Or should I just delete ro2 from my pc now. Or can I be a GM & change the flow of ro2 because now.... there is alot of emo players out there. Getting emo because of themselves but blaming it on others. Using fake accounts & telling others that he/she is wrong. LOL . That is the reason I want & need to be a GM. 

Sincerely,

PrinceMakaveli

Odin

Pak u ols Eat my fap o0o o0o

Apply.  http://www.warpportal.com/careers.aspx

#25 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:04 AM

Sincerely,

PrinceMakaveli

Odin

It's my understand you were given a temporary suspension in game because you were posting inappropriate and offensive language in Public Chat.

We also had to edit your signature because it contained a large emote showing the middle finger.

These shouldn't be surprises, and can eventually lead to a more serious suspension or ban if continued.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users