• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FutileFlame

FutileFlame

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:12 PM

I haven't seen ANY commanders lately. Can anyone give me an up-to-date commander build? Mostly PvP but I don't want to suck while doing 85 Dailys either.

#2 BloodyHalo

BloodyHalo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationHollow Bastion
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Long Live Hammerine

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:50 PM

Well that's because we are so OP with our Face Strike and AM that we have reached GM levels of power so we decided it would be more fair to other classes if we neglected to log in.

On a more serious note lvl up to max or near max Onslaught, Moonlight, Boomerang, Face strike, Adamant mind,Rush, Cry, Shield strike, Survival Instinct.

Partially Level up or near to max on Restraint,  Mastery, Beam Slash,  CrissCross Slash (Since you want aoe's for dailies).

1 or none in Victory, Chain, Dire Strike, Taunt, Taunting Cry (depending on how much tanking you plan to do, Phys Blessing, Skin of Stone, Fighting Will, Quick Attack. 

I say one or none into the buffs because it used to be that if you had enough buffs you could still use AM against a sin's soccer kick and not be stunned.  However, with sins as they are nowadays you wont live long enough to worry about it.

DNA reinforcing those first skills I named and I mean you can't really go TOO wrong.

I understand I could give you an exact build that works perfectly well against physical and mage classes, but I have found that that makes people whiny, lazy, and needy.  So this will make you effective, but you will need to tweek skills as you master the class to see what skills work best with your gear.

I am not in game as much as I'd like to be anymore due to the lack of Battefields and general lack of balance atm, but I always check forums so you can leave me a pm or post a question and I will answer as soon as I am able.

Good Luck, happy hunting, and remember that the only good elf is a dead elf.

- War

Edited by BloodyHalo, 08 November 2015 - 08:50 PM.

#3 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 08 November 2015 - 09:14 PM

Don't forget that you will need to be full +30 and 8/8 with the latest top gear and also sporting the latest and best enchants. With the best rolls possible anywhere. That will probably earn you a few more seconds of staying alive, and maybe, just maybe, even get you the odd kill, with some luck. Sure, "skills"... You can certainly do as suggested, but it is a well known "secret" that skills are now just a fancy wrapping paper for the gear. Or a honour flag over your coffin. Well, for Commanders anyways...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users