No replies to this topic

#1 Scuzbot

Scuzbot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:10 AM

i am on the lookout for a clan that is noob friendly. seems like every clan advritising is lv200+, 10 refined gear and needs experience with something i have never even heard of lol. i have been playing for a week and only have 20m in the bank and probably 20m in re-sellable gear, so obviously i dont meet those kinds of requirements. at this moment im a newb for sure, but im a gamer and at some point i will be a top tier rose member.

here is what i bring to the table:

1. i am as active as they come. unemployment, plus one boring little town make for a lot of rose time.

2. chatty. if i know about something i will almost always share when posed with a question. also, i like to just chat sometimes.

3. im not stingy with my game money... its a game... if my party members need some food i will share, ya know? im not generous enough to give rediculous amounts of stuff... but that has been known to happen from time to time.

4. im quick to make up my mind. if i like the guild, i will stay until it falls apart or i stop playing rose or rose goes under... but if i dont like it i wont waste our time, i will quit within a few days.

5. i have five characters that i am interested in playing (well six.. but im not makin a 2nd acct) so you get to take your pick on what you want, i will level whichever one and gear it up. thats a perk for not being invested in a character yet. well.. im partially half started on maybe investing in my scout... but it seems that scouts are fairly useless in parties and its hard to level (not enough dodge to pull yet, not enough damage to kill, no aoe, no support skills) but i've levelled my scout the highest so far.

6. like i said, i am a gamer and at some point i will end up being a notable force in rose.

what i am looking for in a guild:

1. have active members. like i said, im very active, and i make up my mind quickly. if i join on a monday and play alone until wednesday, im gone. theres nothing worse than being active in an inactive guild.

2. obviously i want to get to lv200+, so i am in need of a little help to get there. i would like to have parties and/or guidance as to where i can get decent exp and whatnot. in DoD i just get my butt handed to me by parties of ravenous kill machines so maybe a little pvp protection? =) i can fly solo but a helpful guild for leveling purposes is always a good thing.

3. do pvp. i dont know anything about these wars and whatnot but i bet they are fun and exciting. theres no sense in recruiting me if you dont do some endgame pvp because i will likely jump ship with my high level character and force an new low level character on you and start the process all over.

IF YOUR INTERESTED

if your interested in giving a newb a chance then you can take any of my characters. i will learn and develop anything thats not a raider, mage, or to a certain extent, artisan. here is my characters:

llCoffeell - this is my lv7X hawker who will be a scout some day. i would like to play this character but there are times that i get frustrated at being useless to parties.

llBananasll - this is my full support muse, only lv5X because i dont play it as much as my hawker and the parties in kenji beach are always full it seems... or fails...

llNoodlesll - this is my crafty artisan type dealer... im not overly interested in being terrible pve or hording a buttload of materials so its likely that i will change this into a bourg if i still have that pre-40 skill reset. its only lv25. but i wont touch this char unless you want me to cause maybe when i get someone else to lv200 i might want to play it. in a way i want this char to be wanted cause then it would give me an excuse to play a bourg. so far my excuse is "why play a bourg when i already have a scout?"

llSugarll - my lv3X soldier who is being designed for xbow pull tanking. so far i like being able to survive everything, but the low damage is KILLING my will to play it lol J>Party. i definately see pvp potential with this class though, so i am keen on this char. traditionally in MMO (wow, ragnarok, etc) i enjoy the high def high hp classes the most. the only reason i do not main this character is because i am trying to break that pattern... but.. im still really interested.

llCreamll - a visitor who will become a soldier who will become a champion. maybe i should play this one first eh? i will go max aoe until lv215 and then go with a pvp build if you want me to play this one.

---------------------------------------------------

so just leave a post here or contact me in game. adding llCoffeell is probably your smartest bet, adding them all is probably the best bet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users