Lookin' good, Dragon Saga subforum! I'm Mantine, and I'd like you to consider joining my new guild!
I've played this game on-and-off since early 2010, where I once served as a recruiter for my friend's guild until he disbanded it in favor of a more popular one later that year. I stopped playing for a while after that, got back into this game in September, and have been active daily ever since. After a while I figured it'd be fun to start my very own guild.
Now, since I figure at least one person might bring it up, you might be asking "why not just join a guild?" To which the short answer is, I'm not great with gaming clans/guilds if I'm not in some sort of leadership position. Lol. Also, for what it's worth, I used to lead a rather large (150+) man clan on a different MMO, and was pretty good at it. Hopefully that gives me at least some credibility.
Lastly, if you're wondering about the name, my girlfriend came up with it. She wanted it to relate to Mantine somehow, and chose then number of the route that Mantine is found on in Pokemon Gold. I realized later that it was actually Route 41, but I liked the number 40 better. Isn't drankin' 40s what the cool kids do these days?
Rules and general outlines:
- There is no level requirement, but I am looking for consistently active players. I've had a lot of people add me, play for like 2 days or something and then disappear off the face of the earth. Having a decent grasp on the game mechanics is a plus too.
- I would prefer English-speakers as I am not fluent in anything else. I live in Texas so be wary of time zones, but I try to be active during peak hours.
- Try not to do anything that would get you banned. Keep trash talk to a minimum, even with other guilds. Trolling is allowed, but keep it in good taste.
- Item sharing/borrowing between guild members is allowed if you are trusted.
- If you'd like to voice chat, I'm available on Skype. Just let me know.
- I'm not a primarily PvP-centric player, but I'm not at all opposed to guild PvP and the like
If you are interested in joining or have other questions, reply to this thread or add Mantine ingame and PM me. Thanks!