Is there Equip arrow guide for assassin / gx ? - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is there Equip arrow guide for assassin / gx ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ashore

Ashore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:56 AM

Hello is there a guide out there?  I tried searching. Nothing really on irowiki in the assassin page.

It is mentioned to use equip arrow with feather hat.

What are the general rules for equipping?  I'm really looking for PvM?

As a GX or Sin user, what arrow do you have in your inventory ready to equip and why?

What are your arrow equip combos.

I read you can inflict status effects by equipping status arrows.. true or false?

If i equip shadow arrow and i'm fighting a holy monster will that increase my damage to that monster more than normal/neutral?

Does arrow equip aid in skill attacks like rolling cutter, etc,grim tooth(i read it does, but who uses this),  etc

Thanks.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 November 2015 - 11:43 AM

Arrow element only matters if usig a bow.
The only thing arrows do for a sinx/gx is to provide a chance to inflict its status ailment when using some long ranged attacks(keep in mind, some, not all, Soul Destroyer for example dont pass arrow ailment)
To be honest. You wont ever worry about arrows while in pvm, seriously. Maybe on woe and pvp. Most commonly you gonna use freezing or sleeping arrow, maybe cursing.
For people that like to use little feather hat, you must use sharp arrow tho.

#3 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 16 November 2015 - 06:04 AM

Hello is there a guide out there?  I tried searching. Nothing really on irowiki in the assassin page.

It is mentioned to use equip arrow with feather hat.

What are the general rules for equipping?  I'm really looking for PvM?

As a GX or Sin user, what arrow do you have in your inventory ready to equip and why?

What are your arrow equip combos.

I read you can inflict status effects by equipping status arrows.. true or false?

If i equip shadow arrow and i'm fighting a holy monster will that increase my damage to that monster more than normal/neutral?

Does arrow equip aid in skill attacks like rolling cutter, etc,grim tooth(i read it does, but who uses this),  etc

Thanks.

You can use arrows to inflict status effects from the arrows you equip. Grimtooth is a good way to inflict the status effect. 

One example to use this is if you wish to go hunting in Bio 3. Equip a mute/poison arrow, cloak exceed around in bio 3, change to hide, then grimtooth the enemy until they're silent or poisoned/dead, and finish them off with RC, or crit click.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users