emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes/Trifri

Posted 20 November 2015 - 07:53 AM

are we having hearts event this year ? it;s almost december and there is not a hint about it 

72 %  reinf . enchant . compound . double battle points . 100% EXP.DROP for december and january like last year would be rly awesome Helium.

YOU CAN DO IT  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#2 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

hamsterion. indeed. :heh:

#3 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:02 PM

are we having hearts event this year ? it;s almost december and there is not a hint about it 

72 %  reinf . enchant . compound . double battle points . 100% EXP.DROP for december and january like last year would be rly awesome Helium.

Please no more Hearts! i'm tired of the same Sh.t, make something new, cuz those who got heats in the past wont be able to get it this year.

This is the worst copy/paste event EVER.

Be original and do something new!

Say No to copy/paste!

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 November 2015 - 11:04 PM

I say YES to copy/paste, I don't want them lose a month working on a new event like they did with halloween...-_-

#5 ARKILIUS

ARKILIUS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Locationbehind screen
  • Server:lost one

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:40 AM

well. you should have use "world is yours" event like many others : you would be ready with new toons to farm hearts and would say YES like many others :p_laugh:  well . if you are not in obligation to be afk , of course... :p_swt:

#6 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:12 AM

Please no more Hearts! i'm tired of the same Sh.t, make something new, cuz those who got heats in the past wont be able to get it this year.

This is the worst copy/paste event EVER.

Be original and do something new!

Say No to copy/paste!

well u can make new chars  right ? u got 1 year to prepare ur characters for this event  so i dont see the problem of having hearts over and over again  . they are the main  armor enchant ( after titan remains ) so yea . hearts event is like a must  since the titan remains ( con.int - con.str - con.mnd ) etc are so overpriced . we need the hearts event 

#7 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:15 AM

I hope Hearts will not come back and get deleted from the game.

Tho no word about it so far, but for sure we will get the Bonuses. (Cards FTW) 

#8 xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

xX0ptiMusPrimeXx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Server:Tifrii

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:24 AM

well they cannot come but what..." deleted" :D:DD: tell that to those ppl who payed cash or tons of lants for them :DD:D:D:D:D:D: you got sence of humor :D:D

#9 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:31 AM

you got sence of humor :D:D

I do I do, but I am still praying to God to happen something to those Hearts lol. 

#10 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:50 AM

well u can make new chars  right ? u got 1 year to prepare ur characters for this event  so i dont see the problem of having hearts over and over again  . they are the main  armor enchant ( after titan remains ) so yea . hearts event is like a must  since the titan remains ( con.int - con.str - con.mnd ) etc are so overpriced . we need the hearts event 

1 - Read what you just said.

2 - Delete and make 10 new chars every year? are you serious?

3 - Please share what you smoke, seems like a good sh.t to speak senescence.

4 - Heats are out of date, if this continue they will never implement something new cuz of newbies like you.

The most funny is when you agree to grind tons of chars to lvl85 every year XD

This guy is funny.

#11 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:53 AM

4 - Heats are out of date, if this continue they will never implement something new cuz of newbies like you.

This guy is funny.

#12 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:56 AM

This guy is funny.

making 85  char takes exactly 3 days . being lazy is another thing . but i guess u know it 2well  what do i know about being lazy i guess ur more active in the forum than the real game itself 

#13 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:39 PM

making 85  char takes exactly 3 days . being lazy is another thing . but i guess u know it 2well  what do i know about being lazy i guess ur more active in the forum than the real game itself 

By Lazy you mean that i have to delete all my chars lvl90 to grind again? Noooo Thank you, you go do it.

#14 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:56 PM

Best statement in years. Would really be a step towards saving what is left of this game, and a hopeful beginning of the end of idiocy (next step, do the same with all other ridiculous, similar "trinkets"). Of course it won't happen, it is too much $$$ involved and the QQ rage would be loud enough to be heard from outer space.

#15 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:29 AM

ok so as it looks like... no hearts this year... ok gj but... is that how u " fix the game " ? is that how u " bring balance to pvp " ? how so ? rare heart is the only stuff which free players could get easy... most of these "mall whores" bought -_- load and stacked tons and tons of em... so is that how u fix it ? is that how u balance between free players and mall whores ? 

when u rly think abt it... there's no surprise... coming from ppl who were so worried abt balancing free players and mall whores that promised honor points seller which could save this fkn game but yet... been a year and there's nthg 

after all u just gotta love this GM and the genius CRs 

#16 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:13 AM

ok so as it looks like... no hearts this year... ok gj but... is that how u " fix the game " ? is that how u " bring balance to pvp " ? how so ? rare heart is the only stuff which free players could get easy... most of these "mall whores" bought -_- load and stacked tons and tons of em... so is that how u fix it ? is that how u balance between free players and mall whores ? 

when u rly think abt it... there's no surprise... coming from ppl who were so worried abt balancing free players and mall whores that promised honor points seller which could save this fkn game but yet... been a year and there's nthg 

Stopping people to get more hearts is a first step to balance. And those who you call mall whores bought hearts from players who prefer lants/mall... so who sold them and now cry not to have the hearts is the main responsible for the unbalance.

#17 Vernon

Vernon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:28 AM

Why do u speak bull-_- if u dont know anything about CRs?? Dont believe stupid things like we have authority,power, we decide about events what kind of contents will be implemented and when, we get salary for our job, we are like GMs.. etc.. i dunno what else ppl think about us, i dont care too much, its just annoying. Where these XX ideas come from??? I can tell u on this way that we are NOBODY. Would u like to know what is our job? I write down coz boring to read everytime noob Crs broke the game etc. First, cr means class representativer so every cr have a class. It means we have to write down all our ideas about that class what we stand for. After this we should read all the topics of forum about our class. Players already wrote down how they think that class could be better. So we have to collect their whishes, filter it, mix with our ideas and write down all as suggestions. After this it will be re-think as Helium,Alteris and they will put it ingame or they ignore it and they put ingame their own ideas. So, CRs DON'T DECIDE about events, hearts, about forge, about item mall, etc. We just try to help them with ideas of skill changes to balance classes BUT they can put ingame totally different ideas, they have power, they are boss, Not the CR!!! Thx.

Edited by Vernon, 21 December 2015 - 09:35 AM.

#18 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:20 PM

I am up for the hearts!!!

#19 emrah1

emrah1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationCloud9

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:52 PM

I am up for the hearts!!!

there is no x-mas w/o hearts event lolz . feelssad .  u wanna keep ppl in game ?  hearts are the best enchant after resonators . but to farm resonators u need lots of maximus xeons . how do we farm maximus xeons w/o active item drop events all the time ? those are hard to farm . 1-2 months farming for 1x enchant ?  yea no ty   oh u would say u forgot titan remains . titan remains ? those event arent worth mentioning  overpriced as high heaven 150-200kk esp the mage ones . so yea santa event will be so nice right now 

#20 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:05 PM

There are so many options...you can farm lots of frozen tokens with theme battle and xenoa cards and then maximus with krux cards, or you can get a good party to farm titan CM/resets, or you can farm MDC scales, or you can try ur luck at voxyon...voxy enchants are very strong, this days many Russians selling them :P

#21 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 05:20 PM

Nah the hardest thing about making resonators is the red xeons.
Maximus and tokens are easy

#22 Hercule15

Hercule15

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:PkServer with safezone

Posted 23 December 2015 - 05:04 AM

oh well vernon if u're doing that ... than hands up and i'm sry but u are the only ppl who helium actually respond to. And for the guy who said removing hearts (event )("Dyshna") is first thing to balance and that mall thing and bla bla bla ... w/e m8 but m8 u're not rly playing or haven't played for years ... u can't rly balance the game when "mallwhores" make their toon full regals in a year ... and free players who needs a fkn month to make x1 regal ... and they have to sell for lant/malls cz malls now going like 200~300k/ ... and that IF u find a mall seller go to foc .... with this card stuff ... let's say 30 in each team [ foc / tb ] ... there's like 4 in each team ( that's if they don't join by pt just to guarantee winning and getting 2.6k per win ... well those hit 3.3~3.7k on cap and rest of players max 2.7k ... 

#23 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:06 AM

oh well vernon if u're doing that ... than hands up and i'm sry but u are the only ppl who helium actually respond to. And for the guy who said removing hearts (event )("Dyshna") is first thing to balance and that mall thing and bla bla bla ... w/e m8 but m8 u're not rly playing or haven't played for years ... u can't rly balance the game when "mallwhores" make their toon full regals in a year ... and free players who needs a fkn month to make x1 regal ... and they have to sell for lant/malls cz malls now going like 200~300k/ ... and that IF u find a mall seller go to foc .... with this card stuff ... let's say 30 in each team [ foc / tb ] ... there's like 4 in each team ( that's if they don't join by pt just to guarantee winning and getting 2.6k per win ... well those hit 3.3~3.7k on cap and rest of players max 2.7k ... 

Lol... this is non-sense... you talk about balance and you want that a player that plays all the time is weak/strong like someone who plays 1h per week? You can get your toons full of regals too, without mail, you are just too lazy to farm them but you want to be like who farmed. Where is the balance?

And regals are another way to balance the game, paying players and free players can get them, so it's just a matter of how much time you spend for it. Stop crying and go to farm.

#24 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:55 AM

Of course they should put in the Santa... Thats a no brainer.

#25 amzch

amzch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 10:42 AM

ok no hearts this year, but please give us new quest only for christmas time to obtain regals lml,  cz I love that enchanting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users