Prize Medal - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Prize Medal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#51 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:23 AM

FCP please ops FPC

#52 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:26 AM

The only positive that came out of this thread is that everyone's post count increased.

Nvm. Not worth it.

Edited by devaiah, 28 November 2015 - 08:27 AM.

#53 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:46 AM

Just when I thought that players were "happy" with easy lvls, since grinding is no longer a thing...nothing is ever too easy.

Next thing you know, people will be like , "Put tokens tht u can redeem and get a 175/max char in Kafra shop please".

#54 BookishBrenda

BookishBrenda

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:03 AM

Disagree with each other respectfully, inappropriate posting adds nothing to the discussion. If this doesn't stop vacations will be handed out.

This is a warning.

I agree, temporary suspensions are the most prudent choice. I'm surprised at how emotionally volatile they seem to be in regards to this discussion. :hmm:

Besides, as you can see, locking this topic would just play into their hands...

Spoiler

So it's better to keep this topic open and disciplining the offenders to curb this type of behaviour. :no1:

#55 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:06 AM

I agree, temporary suspensions are the most prudent choice. I'm surprised at how emotionally volatile they seem to be in regards to this discussion. :hmm:

Spoiler

So it's better to keep this topic open and disciplining the offenders to curb this type of behaviour. :no1:

i love your avatar

#56 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:55 AM

This Thread

5671564+_8b46d9a6f28f496e4999301b3c65296

#57 DessyRay

DessyRay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • LocationOn my favorite "Couch"
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Hacked

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:56 AM

if Prize Medal is gonna be in kafra, why dont just implement insta 175 instead?

P/S: S> Spare Card 150m

#58 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:14 AM

Skipped backreading when I saw this

I have been playing iro for 14 yrs, u think i need a p server?.. Like i said, i think it would bring more ppl to the the table... Cant rely on gramps anymore

Let Thor join Chaos then let's see how you fare with more people on the table :heh:

*goes back-reading again*

#59 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

So.. can we just close this thread? It literally brings nothing else productive. The system with current medals from lucky/groove boxes is fine as is. Play the RNG game, win or lose, and be happy. (There are other ways to bring people to WoE, this isn't one of em. Especially not solving the gear problem)

#60 Casao

Casao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJersey

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:43 AM

So.. can we just close this thread? It literally brings nothing else productive. The system with current medals from lucky/groove boxes is fine as is. Play the RNG game, win or lose, and be happy. (There are other ways to bring people to WoE, this isn't one of em. Especially not solving the gear problem)

What other ways? Those "other ways" are not working apparently. How is it gonna effect you if medals were in the shop? I dont see why you are crying about it

#61 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:46 AM

What other ways? Those "other ways" are not working apparently. How is it gonna effect you if medals were in the shop? I dont see why you are crying about it

It would make at least 1/3 of the game redundant.

#62 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 11:55 AM

If they start selling Prize medals in Kafra shop , might as well start the game @ 175/50 then all gears are purchased via KP :heh:

Ya want more people on the battlefield? Let Thor enter in Chaos :gg: (just don't go opening another rant thread after ) :heh:

**just teasing ya dood*** i can bet my whole account if yer proposal geets approved :no1:

#63 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:05 PM

Lol at you who think prize medals should be in kafra shop just lol please migrate my account to kRO before this happens '-'

#Freepostcount

#64 Casao

Casao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJersey

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:09 PM

It would make at least 1/3 of the game redundant.

Only for the ppl who would buy the medals. It would be just the same for the rest of us except more competition in WoE

#65 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:19 PM

Only for the ppl who would buy the medals. It would be just the same for the rest of us except more competition in WoE

Sounds like your target audience should play a private server, if they don't want to work for their place in end game.

If you really want to pay for levels, then wait for a box to be released with prize medals and spend loads then.

WP and the playerbase will be grateful for such a generous donation to the servers life.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 28 November 2015 - 12:21 PM.

#66 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:32 PM

Skipped backreading when I saw this

Let Thor join Chaos then let's see how you fare with more people on the table :heh:

*goes back-reading again*

Stop using post like this to advertise thor, you guys are good but it's pointless comparing apples and oranges =P

On the topic though any game needs to have achievements and even though some games make it easier than others to max level, prize medals itself via kafra will generate noobs at max level in one day who have zero skill and it's insulting to those who earn things legit.

No to this ridiculous pay to win bs.

Really this topic needs to be locked. Why is it not locked yet? Why are such threads not instantly demolished? lol

#67 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:34 PM

with gramps you end up with level 150s who have no idea how to play their class half the time. with prize medals in the cash shop you'll end up with 175s who have no idea how to play their class ALL the time.

not really gonna help the woe scene.

#68 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:40 PM

I really didn't want to advertise Thor but he said he wants more competitors and Thor players are more PVP/WOE focused (at least the majority of it) and we could care less if ya got Gods/MVP cards :no1:

On the topic , I am guilty that I want prize medals too but having them always available will break the game. a 150/50 well skilled player can still beat the hell out of 175/60 ya know

#69 Casao

Casao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJersey

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:41 PM

Stop using post like this to advertise thor, you guys are good but it's pointless comparing apples and oranges =P

On the topic though any game needs to have achievements and even though some games make it easier than others to max level, prize medals itself via kafra will generate noobs at max level in one day who have zero skill and it's insulting to those who earn things legit.

No to this ridiculous pay to win bs.

Really this topic needs to be locked. Why is it not locked yet? Why are such threads not instantly demolished? lol

So the big problem with having a bunch of max lvl noobs is you will be insulted?.. QQ

#70 Casao

Casao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationJersey

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:44 PM

We all understand that anyone can buy a sports car but not everyone knows how to drive it. Whats the point? How will that break the game? lol

#71 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:50 PM

We all understand that anyone can buy a sports car but not everyone knows how to drive it. Whats the point? How will that break the game? lol

Let's try another angle then, just like how Gramps spits in the face of those who worked hard for 150/50, directly adding prize medals to be bought does the same to those who put in the effort to 175/60.

Yes it helps some, but it leaves a bad impression on those who worked hard and only reduces the server to a slightly more stable private server.

#72 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:50 PM

Spoiler

BookishBrenda is the biggest drama queen I've seen on the forums, grow up lol.

#73 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

This Thread

5671564+_8b46d9a6f28f496e4999301b3c65296

Ahahaha, hooked right in. Epic description man, I'm laughing so hard right now hahahahahaha.

#74 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

I see that you have been playing for the past 13.5 years and still don't know how a population of max leveled character can break a game ? good luck to that :heh:

#75 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users