New in game: I have a few questions - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New in game: I have a few questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 raphaelsa27

raphaelsa27

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:11 AM

Hello everyone, I started to play iRO yesterday and made a merchant (future Mechanic) but I have a few questions yet:

1) Where I can up in party? - I'm low level (Lv. 8) and I would like to up in parties. I went to spores but there was no party, so, could you tell me the places I can find party easily or recommend me a guide?

2) Best way for getting zenny? - Okay, I know that everybody asks that, but yet I didn't understand a easy way for getting some zenny, please, help me.

I guess this is it;

Thank you all.

Edited by raphaelsa27, 28 November 2015 - 10:02 AM.

#2 FlowerFour

FlowerFour

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:11 AM

1) Lower level player population is very low so it's harder to consistently find a group under level 70. You can try the booking option or find a guild and level with their alts (alternative chars). Most players don't stay under level 50 for more than 1-3 days because they know where to hunt/quest, and how to gear/skill, and have VIP/turn in materials for exp quests. For solo play, bounty boards are your best option, IMO. Use iRO Wiki to see what you can or cannot hunt at your level, and where to find them in large quantities.

2) There is no easy zeny unless you are high level because most commonly used items in high quantities are bot farmed. To get started with a little zeny you can farm Stem from Mandragora (10+), Strawberry from Spore/Boa (10+), Poison Spore from Poison Spore (lvl 25+), and sell reliably to other players. Maneater Blossom from Flora can be farmed when level ~50. Bounty boards qiests will award zeny. Use ragial.com to see if the item has higher than NPC sell value before dumping it at vendor with Overcharge lvl 10.

I think Merchant is a difficult class as a first char. You'll be using lots of the novice red potions, and I would suggest doing the Eden quests that reward them or you will find yourself sitting often between fights. My first char was also a merchant, and it took a lot longer than thief/archer (common first chars). Good luck!

#3 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:09 PM

Partying is incredibly difficult to form nowadays, your best bet is to advertise yourself i.e.:

1. "R> (location) & (level range) party" message on ROPD;
  2. Use the unofficial Raidcall at channel 6397010, and ask for party there;
  3. join a guild - either a training alt guild of a WoE guild or an active Social type guild. If you do latter, you may have to guild hop as those don't last very long;
  4. Make alternate characters and play multiple character yourself at the same time, which is no longer illegal. Botting/automation however is, so don't make that mistake.

Sad reality but that's what this game has come to. For your level range, you may still find some party in front of Payon Cave Dungeon at Archer Village(Northside Payon) until mid 20 ish.

#4 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:10 PM

it's funny cause the most partying out in the world was when janeway was in game :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users