Cyber Monday box - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cyber Monday box

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:50 AM

monday box seems way better than friday box just from the guaranteed loot

#27 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 08:57 AM

Yes, it's definitely better. Half the price, guaranteed items and only 6 items in the shop. So technically there is a big chance of getting the item you want. In 3 tries i got , Costume: Misch F., Costume: ChilliB., He-Manuals. And the 3 free BB's so overall awesome box. Anyone who wants BlackFrameGlasses has a pretty nice shot at obtaining them as well.

#28 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:58 AM

hilarious also that chilly breath is in this box at the same time as the winter costume box

#29 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:27 AM

Dang I got tempted to buy the black friday box

Opened 4 :

1 Witch pumpkin hat

5 HE Bubblegum

1 Costume : White Romantic Flower (it was an apple when i got it)

1 2pc Safe Cert

#30 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:30 AM

that's very good luck lol. white romantic flower in high demand

#31 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

that's very good luck lol. white romantic flower in high demand

thanks. not sure how this would fare in thor , though. some ppl got here having those. i even recall having one before migration but it got wiped (poor white flower xD ) I'm happy enough to get WPH so hopefully they won't take the kid out till next week

#32 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:41 AM

i thought the friday box was supposed to be replaced with the monday box but guess they're selling both at the same time?

#33 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:55 AM

wth? didn't check that before I left fer work and I got no extra KP to spend till the end of year :sob:

#34 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:12 AM

question: how is mischievous fairy any different from tomboy fairy? they look the same and even have the same descriptions on divine pride

#35 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:24 AM

question: how is mischievous fairy any different from tomboy fairy? they look the same and even have the same descriptions on divine pride

One is animated and one is not.

#36 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

tomboy wiggles. mischievous doesn't

#37 jamdonutjam

jamdonutjam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1273 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

oh i see gotcha, thanks :D

#38 BlueMizuki

BlueMizuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
  • Server:Loki>Ymir >Renewal

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:00 PM

Well I tried and opened a few. I didn't get what I hoping for (that's my luck) but I am happy. I got some kit coins and bb's. Mondays box is way better imo compared to Fridays box. I feel as though Fridays box was lazily thrown together. 

#39 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:23 AM

way better? really?

the contents are so lackluster i didnt bother with any

#40 Malgin

Malgin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Server:is on fire.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:38 AM

Do a calculation on expected returns plus random returns, factor in a 40-60% reduction in sale price for the non consumable items and then figure out the average price per KP.  The Cybering Monday box is sitting around 220-260k zeny per KP which is pretty damn good.  

There's always a bit of luck due to the unknown drop rates for items, but in general you can get a good idea if a lucky or groove box is worth investing in.  Lackluster items maybe, but when the going price for 100kp is 12m and the box is running 150kp with an average return of 30+ mil, it's clearly a good box.  You can make a better return if you wait til the box is no longer on sale plus a few weeks before selling the items.

#41 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:52 AM

It's not really a bad box. I got what I want in just two boxes. It's really far better and more generous than Black Friday's box.

#42 BlueMizuki

BlueMizuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
  • Server:Loki>Ymir >Renewal

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:22 AM

way better? really?

the contents are so lackluster i didnt bother with any

That all depends on what you were trying to gain from it. Each box is always a hit and miss with some people. This one there was less items in this one. The profits are worth it in the long run. 

Do a calculation on expected returns plus random returns, factor in a 40-60% reduction in sale price for the non consumable items and then figure out the average price per KP.  The Cybering Monday box is sitting around 220-260k zeny per KP which is pretty damn good.  

There's always a bit of luck due to the unknown drop rates for items, but in general you can get a good idea if a lucky or groove box is worth investing in.  Lackluster items maybe, but when the going price for 100kp is 12m and the box is running 150kp with an average return of 30+ mil, it's clearly a good box.  You can make a better return if you wait til the box is no longer on sale plus a few weeks before selling the items.

Agreed. Also I saw a few chats in eden when I was turning in at gramps. Chats saying B>100kp 14 mil. So I think the cost might be increasing due to the Christmas box will come out soon.

It's not really a bad box. I got what I want in just two boxes. It's really far better and more generous than Black Friday's box.

Congrats. Did you only buy 2 boxes or did you buy more then that and got what you wanted from 2 boxes? I usually just do 1 box at a time. 

#43 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:11 AM

c tomboy fairy > c misc fairy. i have c tomboy fairy already so i have no reason to buy the c misc fairy which is the degraded version of c tomboy fairy.

#44 savior1

savior1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:17 AM

hello just to share my loots and luck with these boxes 

5 black friday box = 1500 kp ,  1 sunglasses [1] 2 Battle manuals x3 , 1 HE bubble gums x5 , 1 Bloody Branch x4

10 Cyber Monday Box = 1500 kp , 2x C.Mischievous fairy, 2x C.Chilly breath, 1 black frame glasses, 2 HE battle manual, 2 Battle Manual x3

so far i think cyber monday loots are much better.. cant wait for next box updates :) 

#45 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:00 AM

Anytime i calculate expected return I do it at 100kp=15m. That's just me, i bought 3 boxes, net me a total of 166m zeny. So i made over 2x my expected return, this box was amazing to me. I didn't even bother w/ the Black Friday Box. Oh and btw what that other guy said about waiting a few weeks to sell box loot is true. Just look at Witch Pumpkin Hat Costumes. People didn't even want them if they were over 100m when they were around, now people are willing to pay 180-200m for one. 

#46 Malgin

Malgin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 311 posts
  • Server:is on fire.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:01 AM

Agreed. Also I saw a few chats in eden when I was turning in at gramps. Chats saying B>100kp 14 mil. So I think the cost might be increasing due to the Christmas box will come out soon.

Thank goodness you can't trade Lucky/Groove boxes otherwise the price per KP would be much higher ^_^.

#47 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:38 AM

Congrats. Did you only buy 2 boxes or did you buy more then that and got what you wanted from 2 boxes? I usually just do 1 box at a time. 

One at a time. If I want to push my luck further, I'd buy 2-5 more. Now I have 3 of those Bearings, 2 BFG [1], BMX3, and HE BM. I'm fine with no costume at all.

#48 savior1

savior1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:42 AM

Anytime i calculate expected return I do it at 100kp=15m. That's just me, i bought 3 boxes, net me a total of 166m zeny. So i made over 2x my expected return, this box was amazing to me. I didn't even bother w/ the Black Friday Box. Oh and btw what that other guy said about waiting a few weeks to sell box loot is true. Just look at Witch Pumpkin Hat Costumes. People didn't even want them if they were over 100m when they were around, now people are willing to pay 180-200m for one. 

can you share what items u get ?

3 boxes worth of 166m zeny.. 1 is black frame glasses i guess?

#49 Angelolol3

Angelolol3

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:46 AM

can you share what items u get ?

3 boxes worth of 166m zeny.. 1 is black frame glasses i guess?

C.Mischevious Fairy, C. Chilly, 6 kitcoins, 3 bloodybranch(only sold 2), 3 HE-battle manuals (kept for myself).

Edited by Angelolol3, 01 December 2015 - 06:49 AM.

#50 savior1

savior1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:13 AM

C.Mischevious Fairy, C. Chilly, 6 kitcoins, 3 bloodybranch(only sold 2), 3 HE-battle manuals (kept for myself).

oh cool... thanks for sharing! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users