Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:21 AM

The WoE FE GDs are pretty awesome with gsbs and stuff, makes it worth the time going down there.

But for SE GD, this is not the case, other than the abysmally low drop rated Elementary swords, theres is nothing worthy to be found down there, not to mention the mobs are thinner and hit much hard.

Also SE takes up more supplies, maybe add GSBs at a bit higher rate or something ? Maybe it wont remain dead content like 80% of the maps then.

#2 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:19 PM

I just want to note that I think this is a pretty good idea. I've always said that the fact that the WoE 2 GD monsters do not drop cards warrants at least putting in GSBs. I went to the WoE 2 GD's twice this week with some of my buddies and we had a good time. Adding GSB's would really sweeten the deal, though. 

:p_smile:

#3 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:31 PM

The WoE FE GDs are pretty awesome with gsbs and stuff, makes it worth the time going down there.

But for SE GD, this is not the case, other than the abysmally low drop rated Elementary swords, theres is nothing worthy to be found down there, not to mention the mobs are thinner and hit much hard.

Also SE takes up more supplies, maybe add GSBs at a bit higher rate or something ? Maybe it wont remain dead content like 80% of the maps then.

VOTE BANSHEE AND SEEKER MOST ANNOYING MOB 2016!

They would have to make the drops/exp phenomenal to make Rachel GD worth thinking about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users