Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:54 PM

Patch Notes v596

10th Anniversary Event modifications
Increased Rubber Ducky drop rate.
Corrected an issue where some anniversary quest proof rates being lower than expected.
Increased monster availability throughout Birth Island.
Reduced delay on Magical Metal Detector to 1 second (from 3)
Added a new tier of indication for the Metal Detector "The Magical Metal Detector beeps louder... You're getting closer!" means you're closer than "nearby."

Bug Fixes
Fixed Moldie Mount Icon from being a white box.
Corrected Set Bonus for Anniversary Costume to be when equipped as a Costume, not as normal equipment.

#2 LegendaryArtist

LegendaryArtist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:22 PM

Thank you for the quick response! Happy 10th Anniversary to all team members and players of R.O.S.E. Looking forward to stay on with this game for another decade!

#3 basingbae

basingbae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:36 PM

hi, 

i little bit curious, my friend and i always doing normal run COU, it was only 7-8 minutes to complete before patch, after the patch 596, we complete it more than 10 minute (11 minute likely). so my question is u guys someone change something on COU? thanks for respond.

#4 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:00 AM

I agree the bosses seem to have a little boost in HP.

It now takes a bit longer to finish them.

#5 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:36 AM

i am the onlyone missing a part of the Anniversary Costume? I miss my Jacket on my Raider 4c3r4spIr3...its not there anymore after patch. i relogged,patched again..but still missin.

so what happened?

pls correct...ty

Edited by littlekami, 05 December 2015 - 02:40 AM.

#6 Selmaaa

Selmaaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:16 AM

Did you guys notice any change to droprate??

Question to GM's  is there point to use rare item drop rate gems + x3 droprate sigil for this event? i mean does it affect event droprate of item?

Becose using those gems + sigil i find it still hard to drop duckys like really hard i didnt notice any change to the droprate, but my char is lvl 64 and fights yellow mobs maybe those are lowered droprate then lvl 200+ mobs?

#7 basingbae

basingbae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:58 AM

I agree the bosses seem to have a little boost in HP.
It now takes a bit longer to finish them.

Not just boost on hp, also bost on damage n defend aswell. Found it when my knight's HP bar greatly decrease while it used to be not doin much damage. And i tried to do reflect attack skill from knight, it was gives 2400 damage reflect, but now 1500 damage reflect

#8 littlekami

littlekami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:01 AM

Not just boost on hp, also bost on damage n defend aswell. Found it when my knight's HP bar greatly decrease while it used to be not doin much damage. And i tried to do reflect attack skill from knight, it was gives 2400 damage reflect, but now 1500 damage reflect

that.. i noticed too with my Knight. but.. its 30% from the boss damage. so in fact it say his dmg is lower now.

#9 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:02 AM

Yeah I tested, and it took me an extra 3 minutes to finish Cou.

#10 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:43 PM

I think they did the opposite with droprate for the duckys. They decreased it instead. It was not good but better before patch 596. At the moment im not getting anything and havent for hours. Trying to get 100 of them to get a ring to see if the stats are the same as the 6th anniversary jewelry.

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:47 PM

that.. i noticed too with my Knight. but.. its 30% from the boss damage. so in fact it say his dmg is lower now.

Damage reflect is a two part scenario

Attack Power of the Attacker, gets checked against the Defense of the Attacker, resulting in damage done.

If you want to increase Damage Reflection, don't apply AP down and do apply Def Down. this will keep their AP high, and have that higher AP checked against a lower defense. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users