Earth Master Build? Anyone would like to share? - Shaman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Earth Master Build? Anyone would like to share?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AlcadX

AlcadX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:The Real One

Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:03 PM

Hey Guys!

SO todays topic is of course EM Builds (there are many in forums, but too out of date). I would like to see top builds that are used for the following:

1. Specifically for PVE

2. Specifically for PVP

3. Both

If you could share the builds you are currently running, Levels 65+.

Thanks!!

#2 ManItsMike

ManItsMike

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 06 December 2015 - 03:11 PM

http://irowiki.org/~...000350011310503

I'm currently level 81 on this character.
+1 skill point for Awakening and -100 for level 10 nation fury.
This build is very minimalistic, because I use this character for dungeon crawling only.

#3 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts
  • LocationWarpPortal forums
  • Server:What is server?

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:24 PM

With this, you can save a lot of SP! (jk, DON'T DO IT)

http://irowiki.org/~...020350511310501

I predict that a big argument is going to explode by curiosity, hatred of me.

I was playing a shared account and witnessed this awkwardness. A moment of my tolerance, I did not submit ticket nor post a picture of it since people will judge me as the doer. And even more of it, there will be people state that I temptate players to take bad actions or I have envy with Summoner and spread false humor *waiting*. *not really mind* But now I post a non-specific hidden issue for this case.

Thus, I shall see what will happen to me after this post as I am excited to eliminate the unintentional.

Edited by SoulSight, 07 December 2015 - 06:30 PM.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:43 AM

I was playing a shared account and witnessed this awkwardness. A moment of my tolerance, I did not submit ticket nor post a picture of it since people will judge me as the doer. 

I assume you know the policy about account sharing. The last time you did something which could result in losing support I tried to protect you by just warning you. Since you now admit breaking the policy again in public I will inform you that you and the one you share your account with now lose support. 

#5 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:22 AM

As for this Earth Master build, you can break all kinds of standards using three summons and Energy circulation, along with a few skills : Spell trap, Earthquake, Fire rain, (mega) Spike wave, Rolling stone, awakening skills... it lets one perform powerful combos and achieve decent~high ranking/clearing speed in high-level mission maps (namely Dragon valley).

While this kind of build isn't the most powerful one in terms of sustained damage and ease of playing, it feels way more rewarding and should be the most efficient party PvP set up, without too much element attack involved. You'll look like a Sorcerer with a bunch of skills with a short cast time, but it's funny how one can bully opponents by using a few spells in a ground combo.

#6 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:22 AM

Not even sure whose fault this is. If that person didn't share account with me, there would not existence of this post. I don't play summoners as everyone knows as a fact. I wonder fixing instead? To be honest, I don't have a reason to elude or pretend that I own a summoner. If you inform them, so be it.
Thoughtfully, I would not be dumb enough to report a bug which i am actually "abusing" if it was my account. And there would be even worse when everyone knew I was bugging. And submitting ticket will result a false report, I'll be concluded into something else if they look at my account and see no summoner.
But there is too little time to argue whose fault instead of fixing the bug, again.

Homurasan, it's a no no build ._.

Edited by SoulSight, 08 December 2015 - 03:38 AM.

#7 Homurasan

Homurasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:You can guess.

Posted 08 December 2015 - 04:53 AM

Just wait for me to build one like this, and you'll see how much wreckage it can achieve with even a lv.20 weapon :P

Now as a notorious bug abuser and tool user on nearly every game I've played, I can tell you that reporting a glitch / bug / exploit is in no way a reason to suspect you of anything shady. In fact, if you're not using it but still report it, that's great ! And even if you did use it, you're forgiven since you tell the people who have the ability to fix it. There is no need to mention stuff that you aren't allowed to do by the way : if a piece of information is deemed useful, just report it without any comment on the ways you used to obtain it.

Edited by Homurasan, 08 December 2015 - 04:53 AM.

#8 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:32 AM

A rule is not always the rule. I shall thank to the one who believed me and shared me the account, I tolerated her.
However, straight to the point, without sharing account, this issue will and absolutely will not be report as private reasons.

#9 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:53 PM

Yeah, but sometimes a rule stays a rule. It is never an excuse to do something clearly wrong to "proof" something.

Like Homura already stated reporting a glitch/bug/exploit to the staff (pm/ticket) is the best way to get attention and she is right it won't make you look shady. Actually the opposite is the fact.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 08 December 2015 - 01:54 PM.

#10 SoulSight

SoulSight

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1644 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:08 PM

I had other testing purpose (This i really don't have to tell) but accidentally saw it.

I should not ruin the topic. I must my contribution here.

http://irowiki.org/~...020350011310501

-139 SP due to 4 expanding levels of shot mastery and nation fury; awakening.

Economically, you can save a lot of money instead of expanding to level 10, it's as twice as 2 artifact cards and it doesn't bring much difference I recommend.

Also pve & pvp way is too similar, i don't have to reconsider to discern between pve or pve or even both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users