December 9th Renewal Maintenance - Page 23 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 9th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
553 replies to this topic

#551 LegendaryTorgue

LegendaryTorgue

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1598 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:39 PM

Clearly you have the social experience of a child.

Silence is indifference or unwillingness to change the dialogue.

"Here are my ideas, and why I think they are better." Disagreement.

"You're stupid and your ideas suck." Childish ad-hominem and an invitation for the person to defend their idea.

Come back to the conversation when you understand how to be an adult or talk to them.

ahahaha at you claiming to be adult and bs

#552 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:52 PM

Not fond of repeating warnings but that kind of ongoing call out argument and derail need to stop.

#553 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:18 PM

i am not a wise guy or something like that. i say what i want and what i think is right according to my mind. i am just a casual player with no access of gods and other super high end gears. The reason why i said that about pRO coz i experienced the same thing on idRO. i quit idRO on 2008 but still often visiting their forum to see their updates and both pRO and idRO is similar in terms of items. It is just unfortunate that pRO closed earlier than idRO. So, i did research by concluding by observing idRO coz both of the server are identical.

about power creep, i think most of the people already delivered and i second them.

shadow set is indeed a jerk 'innovation' from gravity that we cant resist, but even with that, they come in risk of gambling. You need to perform a crazy money investment to maximize its potential, similar to the luxury enchantment i said in my previous post. And look at lower headgear, it is easy as fruck to get and no need to upgrade or perform an enchant to unlock its potential since its full potential already there.

oh, also i think i remember Oda said that ridiculously OP shadow gears will not be introduced in the server (like sets that gives mvp cards effect and such). Hope Oda can hold to his promise.

I see . Pardon me for thinking otherwise. 

#554 zenkaishah

zenkaishah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:14 AM

Err. . . .drama~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users