Lag and disconetion isues 0_0 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lag and disconetion isues 0_0

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 demonicheart

demonicheart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

anyone else having these?

#2 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

Indeed. Luckily it only seems to strike when I'm idling.

#3 demonicheart

demonicheart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:19 AM

Indeed. Luckily it only seems to strike when I'm idling.

lucky, for me i died twice in 10 mins about to quit if this keeps up :/ or leave till they fix the issue...

Edited by demonicheart, 29 November 2010 - 11:20 AM.

#4 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:33 AM

yes its terrible now

#5 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Nevermind, just died and got dc'd, no chance to save my exp. Fun.

#6 demonicheart

demonicheart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:36 AM

Nevermind, just died and got dc'd, no chance to save my exp. Fun.

well i just check all game forms it on everthing

#7 demonicheart

demonicheart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

I really don't mean to sound ungrateful or harsh but I've been known for my brutal honesty and I'm a patient man. Never has a game had such utterly poor service so as to make me lose my patience. How is it every other game I've ever played online has never EVER even ONCE had lag/connectivity issues and this one has it as a commonplace thing? Honestly guys, I know the game is 'free to play' but we all know it's actually 'pay to win'. What are people paying for? Geez guys get your act together, lots of people I know are talking about quitting. Please don't kill this game...

I'm sry i love this game and not trying to kill it but atm it's killing its self :/

#8 wineperson56

wineperson56

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:43 AM

I really don't mean to sound ungrateful or harsh but I've been known for my brutal honesty and I'm a patient man. Never has a game had such utterly poor service so as to make me lose my patience. How is it every other game I've ever played online has never EVER even ONCE had lag/connectivity issues and this one has it as a commonplace thing? Honestly guys, I know the game is 'free to play' but we all know it's actually 'pay to win'. What are people paying for? Geez guys get your act together, lots of people I know are talking about quitting. Please don't kill this game...

Not TRYING to kill the game. I've payed for extra things. I want it to continue. But seriously... Dragon Saga isn't the only one doing this... all their games are going crazy, disconnecting people and what not.

#9 demonicheart

demonicheart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:45 AM

oh sry i think that was toward the gm's lol thought you where talking about us lol

#10 Valsu

Valsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario Canada
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:50 AM

oh sry i think that was toward the gm's lol thought you where talking about us lol

-Omitted due to fast reaction time from community staff-

Edited by Valsu, 29 November 2010 - 11:59 AM.

#11 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:51 AM

Looks like the IDC is having lag issues, its causing us issue internally as well. We've contacted NTT and area awaiting a response to see what the cause is.

#12 Valsu

Valsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario Canada
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:54 AM

Looks like the IDC is having lag issues, its causing us issue internally as well. We've contacted NTT and area awaiting a response to see what the cause is.

Previous remarks withdrawn. That was fast.

#13 demonicheart

demonicheart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:55 AM

ok ty very much ^^ you guys responded quicker then i thought. Your doing well keep up the good work. I really love this game!!!!

#14 wineperson56

wineperson56

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:57 AM

Alright, well, at least you responded xD And let us know what the heck is going on! ^.^ I hope you guys can get it to work soon D: >_<; Good luck with it!

I love Dragon Saga btw :3 ^.^

#15 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

Is there an estimate date of the fix?
Because right now I lag more while running solo MM than back then in Emporia War
Solo MM fps rate: 30s-40s, AoE skills like Ambush for ninjas 10s-20s
Emoporia War fps rate: 90+, War begins and spam everywhere 50s-80s

#16 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:14 PM

Because right now I lag more while running solo MM than back then in Emporia War

Agree. Same here. Running MMs for medal is becoming annoying. :p_devil:

#17 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:30 PM

Frame rate is your problem, not the servers. The servers have nothing to do with how your computer can't handle the game. Your computer has probably degraded a good bit since THQ-ICE.

Edited by Akihiro, 29 November 2010 - 12:31 PM.

#18 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:36 PM

Haven't received an ETA yet, but when i do I'll let you all know.

#19 Gawan

Gawan

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:38 PM

Is a GM reading this?
Please reply if there's a rollback coming because of the lag issues. (Heard somebody mention it)

I started playing recently, and to get the "Godlike Control" Medal, I created a new Archer, and levelled him all the way to 18, almost 19, never died then I went online a few minutes ago, just to be disconnected soon after (timeout rather)
You can guess what happened, when I logged back in and hoped for the best, my char spawned in Odellia, which means all the time is for nothing.

Now I really hope you will rollback the last laggy hour, since probably many people logged in and lost something.
(For me, I will have to create a new char and get the complete green Set again, because it won't be possible to get the Medal with one death, and this almost makes me not wanna start again, all this concentration and then in vain, just because of one laggy moment.)

Greets
Gawan

#20 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:47 PM

Is a GM reading this?
Please reply if there's a rollback coming because of the lag issues. (Heard somebody mention it)

I started playing recently, and to get the "Godlike Control" Medal, I created a new Archer, and levelled him all the way to 18, almost 19, never died then I went online a few minutes ago, just to be disconnected soon after (timeout rather)
You can guess what happened, when I logged back in and hoped for the best, my char spawned in Odellia, which means all the time is for nothing.

Now I really hope you will rollback the last laggy hour, since probably many people logged in and lost something.
(For me, I will have to create a new char and get the complete green Set again, because it won't be possible to get the Medal with one death, and this almost makes me not wanna start again, all this concentration and then in vain, just because of one laggy moment.)

Greets
Gawan

Stuff like this is really unacceptable.

#21 Deathrowz

Deathrowz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationTdot !

Posted 29 November 2010 - 12:50 PM

Is a GM reading this?

Greets
Gawan

a lot of people been having this issue >.<

#22 Gawan

Gawan

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

Even the forums were unavailable for a few minutes now. Oh and don't think I am full of myself and my loss. I know there must be worse cases out there. Well it was painful to lose hours just because of one single moment, but I do hope the GMs can help me, its just setting one number from 1 to 0.

EDIT:
Seems the servers are back to full capacity?

Edited by Gawan, 29 November 2010 - 01:05 PM.

#23 Sirnightmann

Sirnightmann

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:11 PM

man,i was reinforceing my armor 2 times today and lagged from server trouble ,,,then FAILED on the same armor ,,,and this morning weapon broke because of lagg then failed,,,this sux man,,

#24 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:13 PM

Frame rate is your problem, not the servers. The servers have nothing to do with how your computer can't handle the game. Your computer has probably degraded a good bit since THQ-ICE.

Not a chance back in THQ I had about 200 fps
I used compressed air not to long ago as well...
100% not me

#25 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

Has anyone else received an "abnormal client" error upon DC?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users