ESOlike Quest System For WoE - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ESOlike Quest System For WoE

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 arrowspear

arrowspear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:03 AM

I have been playing Elder Scroll Online. Alliance War is so addicting,so, I play when alliance members are seiging an enemy keep. You don't need to be in a same guild as long as your both from same alliance faction, you can team up with them. You take and rebuild castle quickly. We also have quest given out by NPC warlord. 

I believe we can implement similar quest system in RO. It should be party based Quest since we don't have alliance faction in RO. And, quest is design for full party with different 3rd class types members. Just like other quest there is no time limit for the quest but has 24hr cooldown. You can only get the quest during WoE.  I am not sure with the rewards but in ESO we have armor set which gives you cool bonus if you equip all set. We also accumulated alliance point by participating alliance war. We can use AP to buy gears, potion and siege equipment. There are alot of things added and changed but if you guys are interested, check this angry joe review https://www.youtube....h?v=I82pz60iGL0

Examples,

WoE Conqueror Quest

In full party with atleast 6 different classes in it, take 20 castles in WoE.

edit: grammar

Edited by arrowspear, 12 December 2015 - 10:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users