Patch Notes v598/599
Dragonlark has been helping us review the comments and feedback from within the community. A suggestion that came up was the idea of increasing the bonuses of the drop Medals.
So we're doing that. For now we'll be having it as a test, but the drop tier medals will all be given a boost to their drop bonuses, until the end of the Christmas Event.
Medal of Common Gathering
- Now adds 100% chance for a common item drop for 30 minutes.
Medal of Uncommon Gathering
- Now adds 50% chance for a uncommon item drop for 30 minutes.
Medal of Rare Gathering
- Now adds 30% chance for a rare item drop for 30 minutes.
Medal of Very Rare Gathering
- Now adds 20% chance for a very rare item drop for 30 minutes.
Medal of Epic Gathering
- Now adds 5% chance for a epic item drop for 30 minutes.
Medal of Legendary Gathering
- Now adds 2.5% chance for a legendary item drop for 30 minutes.
A new costume, mid month?
Yes, we're sneaking it in because we actually wanted it for this month but it was delayed. But rather than make you wait till next year, we're adding it now!
The Noblesse Oblige set has been added and will be part of the Lucky Spin for the remainder of the current Lucky Spin listings.
We'll consider keeping it active through January 2016.
The Noblesse Oblige
The Lucky Spin Discount Box is back! Save 20% on your Lucky Spins by buying the Lucky Spin Discount Box bundle!
- Corrected incorrect item call for an instance fo the Rubber Ducky item drop. All incorrect items collected, will automatically be updated, however they will remain in the material tab. Item will need to be dropped or stored, and put back in to character inventory to have it allocate to the correct item tab inventory.
- Undoing '+ALL stat' consolidation due to % bonus not working. Until the bug can be corrected, returning to the original setup.
- Corrected quest descriptions for Christmas Event quests.
- Corrected alignment recently reported icons.
- v599 - corrected a typo to the Gathering Medals, that incorrectly stated they lasted or 50 minutes. We only increased the bonus, not the duration as stated in the original patch.
Edited by Leonis, 14 December 2015 - 07:27 PM.
Updating Patch Notes for Dragonlark :)