78 replies to this topic

#76 BryanToh

BryanToh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:50 AM

i dun expect you to reply anyway and thank you for telling me for being a bit childish same to you too.

Edited by BryanToh, 05 January 2016 - 01:52 AM.

#77 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:.

Posted 05 January 2016 - 05:33 PM

The main problem here is not the lack of a "longer" Immunity buff but class unbalance and people's attitude towards others. I've seen a few but new guilds wanting to progress as a whole, and WoE is something that any guild wants to at least try, if one person can kill a whole guild and bully/stop someone from entering and having knowledge of how WoE map looks and works, it's not going to help RO2. So if you want to make WoE map off hours a fair ground for everyone, and you also like to PvP, why not doing it a balanced way.

Do you want to prove yourself? How OP you are when killing people?

Change WoE map off hours where anyone who enters it, gets a designed gear, just like Colosseum but 24/7!

2 cents.

#78 crafter4epics

crafter4epics

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:26 PM

Change WoE map off hours where anyone who enters it, gets a designed gear, just like Colosseum but 24/7!

I think this was already suggested before but as what devs do, they rather add than change a complicated content like WOE.

A colo type WOE w/ non-functional gears is good in a way that they don't need to upgrade WOE anymore when later gear comes. When new gear comes there would be more dmg and defending will be much more hard. Upgrading WOe or let's say the guardians to ML45 is a very tricky update. Making them stronger or emp w/ more hp might mean an easy defense & harder offense. While if weak, defending guilds will be much problematic as where it is easy to break the emp & guardians weak compared to new geared.

As per new pvp content, we could have a rent-able house like in pront or morroc slums, etc where other guild could also enter or plunder via declared GvG 24/7 pvp & win over the other's house. A close Idea from another game & worth a try if realistic. Or make guild tent outside towns where we can save & battle(coz tent is ~camping)

As for entrance camping i've suggested that if there are no 1 shots or 5 sec DoT's, camping will be ok. The reason why camping is not ok as of now is peaple w8 & 1 shot enemies then repeat. Balance the game https://forums.warpp...-2#entry2367829

#79 7843140731162112220

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:58 PM

Agree if you mean designed gear like in Colosseum outside woe time, but they will need to balance guardian and mob too outside woe time.

Hope no one suggest for Colosseum like gear all time even when woe time, in which means ml1 can kill ml40.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users