Game Version: 0.10.93 - Client Version: Evolved - 10.6.2.5 Kryos Origins - Updated on November 3, 2023
Hello Dragon Saga Friends!
The Dragon Saga patcher tends to corrupt files when the patching process is not 100% successful.
In case that you encounter one of the following problems:
- you get an error message in Korean language telling you something about Error Code 2
- you get an error message downloading the patcher, that the patcher download failed or failed to patch
- the patcher is constantly opening and closing itself
- pink textures
- the game closes right after the start (maybe only seeing a white screen)
- you get disconnects when changing map/character
- you're missing portals, textures and/or objects
- performing skills get you disconnected
- crash in PhysXCore.dll
- you get the error message that some client files are corrupted (if you get that message you can also PM me here on the forums providing me with the content of the corruption_log.txt file which can be found in the Dragon Saga installation folder, subfolders Release -> Log, we might be able to give you a download which is a lot smaller to fix that specific problem)
please download the current up-to-date pre-patched game from here - it often fixes the problem(s) mentioned above:
Here is a pre-patched full version for download:
(Patch version: 0.10.93 - Client Version: Evolved v10.6.2.5)
Pre-Patched Full Version in one 4 GB file:
Pre-Patched Version split into 19 parts (~200 MB each):
Download the file and unpack it with WinRAR or 7-zip.
If you are using the version which is split into parts it's enough to unpack the first file only, the other files are automatically consumed by the unpacker.
Copy the content inside this archive to your Dragon Saga Folder and replace/overwrite the existing content.
Where to find the Dragon Saga Folder:
Non-Steam Users will find the Dragon Saga Folder either on Drive C: in the folder Gravity or at the location they specified during the installation.
Steam Users will find the Dragon Saga Folder in their SteamApps folder in the Subfolder Common. You need to overwrite the old files in your SteamApps/Common/DragonSaga folder with the ones from the download. An integrity check or re-download using steam is not needed.