• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dinmak

Dinmak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:10 AM

Hi, I'm completely new to this game and I've been playing it for...I don't know a month maybe (I play like....1 hour a day...work, school, sleep....always getting in the way of my gaming...) and I'm having trouble getting a good set for my lvl 30 Bandit.

I'm currently using Horizon Shirt, boots and pants...and I really wanted to use this horizon full set but it's just so hard to get the parts I still need...

So, in the lack of those, I'm still using my head, shoulder and gloves from the Visor (sp?) set, whi has very crappy def stats.

in the mid 20's it didn't make much of a difference, but now, I'm having quite hard time completing quests since most of them involve bosses who rape my HP with 1 or 2 hits.

So, I need some hints of where to get the last three parts of the horizon set and, if it won't kill anyone, what are some good sets I can use from now on? Where can I get those? How about weapons? I'm using a superior life claw I got from some quest....is there anything better out there for my lvl?

Since I'm on the matter, is there a better way of getting Gada Coins, except from moster count chests?

I know it's a hell of a lot of questions but, weapon and armor uprading, is it worth in these early equips (before lvl 50+/60+ equips)? Also, how do I get advanced equips to become legendary and so on?

Well....that's pretty much all....for now.

Hope anyone get patience enough to answer these....
Thx in advance. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/045.gif

#2 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:18 AM

Hi, I'm completely new to this game and I've been playing it for...I don't know a month maybe (I play like....1 hour a day...work, school, sleep....always getting in the way of my gaming...) and I'm having trouble getting a good set for my lvl 30 Bandit.

I'm currently using Horizon Shirt, boots and pants...and I really wanted to use this horizon full set but it's just so hard to get the parts I still need...

So, in the lack of those, I'm still using my head, shoulder and gloves from the Visor (sp?) set, whi has very crappy def stats.

in the mid 20's it didn't make much of a difference, but now, I'm having quite hard time completing quests since most of them involve bosses who rape my HP with 1 or 2 hits.

So, I need some hints of where to get the last three parts of the horizon set and, if it won't kill anyone, what are some good sets I can use from now on? Where can I get those? How about weapons? I'm using a superior life claw I got from some quest....is there anything better out there for my lvl?

Since I'm on the matter, is there a better way of getting Gada Coins, except from moster count chests?

I know it's a hell of a lot of questions but, weapon and armor uprading, is it worth in these early equips (before lvl 50+/60+ equips)? Also, how do I get advanced equips to become legendary and so on?

Well....that's pretty much all....for now.

Hope anyone get patience enough to answer these....
Thx in advance. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/045.gif

You get your Horizon Set by using Gada Coins in the end of the mission maps, such as the Alvida and Atris ones if i'm not wrong. There is no specific "F" to farm your items, F1-F4 gives the set items randomly, so you will need luck to get the remaining set parts.

I suggest you to spare your Gadas until you hit level 34, and start farming for your level 34 set.

The Chaotic Sets are the best sets you can get for your character (in theory), they are obtainable from Chaos Mission Maps, but its always a good option, to mix your Chaotic Sets with the Standard ones, so you receive bonus from both sets.

The only way you can get Gadas is from Monster Kill chests, you gotta be patient about that, and my suggestion is to find yourself a Hidden Scroll, and start farming your Kills there, you would get random items and DSS for your Chaos Maps too.

As you said the bosses kill you in 1-2 hits, I suggest you find Weapons with Health on them, so you can increase your HP and survive longer while fighting the bosses, but at higher levels you drop Health and add other things such as Aim Rate and stuff like that.

Its not worth to waste your Weapon Enchantment Powders on low levels weapons, start to enchant them after level 40/45.

About Armor Enchantment Powders, these come in easily and you can start enchanting your armors after your level 34, along your lvl 34 sets.

To make advanced item to become legendary you have a long way to go, and its super hard, you gotta go to NPC Julie, or the Soulcrafter NPC, and select the "SoulCraft" option, your item will pass through 4 different stages, starting fron Regular:

Regular -> Advanced | Advanced -> Special | Special -> Artifact |Artifact -> Legendary

Again, don't try that with your low levels items, unless you have spare Souls and a spare item, in case the enchanted one breaks.

Your items will only break after being Advanced, you can try to soulcraft safely from Regular to Advanced that it wont break. (That is what many people assure, and never happened to break with me).

Hope that helped you in any way.

#3 Dinmak

Dinmak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:21 AM

It sure did help a lot! Thx!!

But what are these Chaos Missions?

About the secret maps it's those ones I can acess from certain scrools, right?

#4 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:35 AM

It sure did help a lot! Thx!!

But what are these Chaos Missions?

About the secret maps it's those ones I can acess from certain scrools, right?

Hidden Map = Scroll you can obtain from Boss drop on F3-F4 Mission Maps

Chaos Map = Scroll you can redeem from Elga Jr, after handing him DSS (DSS are items that you find from Monster Drops in Hidden Maps)

*To find Elga Jr you have to go to Port of Winds center island, and look around for a Dragon Head Portal, just press Z and there you go. There are Elga Jrs portal also in all the other major towns of the game.

**In order to kill monsters in a Chaos Map you need to use the Time Space Shield (or something like that), the first item on Elga Jr redeeming menu, an orb that makes you able to attack the monsters there.

Without it your Aim Rate will be -900 and you won't be able to hit any monster.

#5 Dinmak

Dinmak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:23 AM

And these Chaos Missions are like mission maps? They yeld itens and equips in the end, after a boss fight, or the regular monsters drop 'em?

Last night I went into a secret map and, after 2 hours, only got like, 9 DSS....They are these hard to find?

Chaos missions can be soloed, or do I need a team for that?

Sorry to be such a pain in the arse but, I rarely find anyone online when playing to help me out with the doubts I get during play.

Are weapons also handed out through mission and chaos missions? Cause I don't think I ever got a weapon as a mission map prize, only as quest rewards.

Yet again, thx for the help and patience.

#6 Devikn

Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:42 AM

And these Chaos Missions are like mission maps? They yeld itens and equips in the end, after a boss fight, or the regular monsters drop 'em?

Last night I went into a secret map and, after 2 hours, only got like, 9 DSS....They are these hard to find?

Chaos missions can be soloed, or do I need a team for that?

Sorry to be such a pain in the arse but, I rarely find anyone online when playing to help me out with the doubts I get during play.

Are weapons also handed out through mission and chaos missions? Cause I don't think I ever got a weapon as a mission map prize, only as quest rewards.

Yet again, thx for the help and patience.

No.

Chaos Maps are like Hidden Maps, the only difference is that the monsters there are slightly stronger and the bosses there 2x stronger than the normal ones.

Only in Chaos Maps, you can find Chaos Mission Maps, Chaos maps are exactly like any map in World Map, but the difference is that everything is dark and monsters are different and stronger, so you can find Mission Maps entrances in these Chaos Maps.

You receive the rewards in the same was as you finish a Boss in a regular Mission map, with 4 slots and all, the only difference is that, while using Gada Coins on the "?" square, on a Chaos Map, you have great chances to get a Chaotic Set of your class.
*You need to be in the right map to get the Chaotic Set of your equivalent level range.

You can check which maps drops the Chaotic Sets, or Standard ones, like 24,27,34, on a guide you can find by "FAQ/Guide" part of the forum.

Monsters inside Chaos Maps drop Items and Weapons just as the ones in Hidden Maps. Only difference is that in Chaos Map you have higher chances to obtain Weapon Enchantment Dusts.

DSS takes time to farm, but usually when they start to drop, their drop rates "seems" to increase (ofc this is a myth).

Getting weapons as drop is a matter of luck, just be patient.

And to make it brief again, Chaos map is exactly like a Hidden Map, but with a Mission Map palce inside, and monsters that are stonger than regular maps.

I don't suggest you to solo Chaos Missions, unless you have a pretty strong char, otherwise forget it.

Good luck

#7 Dinmak

Dinmak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:15 AM

Man, you sure helped me!

Thx again.

Guess I'll try to make contact with anyone during my playtime to see if I can make friends to go on those Chaos Missions.

Yet again, thx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users