Ranger mean (range master) ???
Range of skill attack
Bellow average damage
1. Ranger it should be a range dps right??? but as you can see ranger attack or skill can launch within 20m drom target,
and what from i know that Soulmaker class still can launch they skill with 25m from target.
2. Ranger type class have to many variant build because they need alot of stat to build, it (exp str "damaging", Agi "dodge/crit , vigor "cd skill decrease", haste "faster the projectile when attack/skill use, and cast speed "for charge arrow" so wich one you chose, it will broke another stat
3. Cooldown for each skill it's to much time, that make this class will be dp2s ( damaging per 2 seconnd)
4. There are many unnecessary skill buff (charge arrrow mastering, fear breeze) so a lot of skill point to waste
5. There to much animation during attack skill ( back flip when sharp shooting, jumping when impact and poison. steping foot when charge arrow)
6. Falcon use M.atk ???
7. Arrow vulcan or arrow throwing
1. Make this class to a true Range Master Dps with 25-30m minimum range to attack/skill use
2. Balance the basic stat ( str, agi,vit dll) and make buff to pasif increase acceleration ( like wind walk but those skill have to much cooldown)
3. same suggest as number 2
4. Shorten Charge arrow cast speed more, so it will much effect for charge arrow mastering,
Impact arrow, sharp shooting, double strafing to max 5 skill point with same effect
removing or make a pasif buff fear breeze
so this class build still have ultimate skill but also dpsing
5. faster the animation or just cut it off
6. Change the falcon stat using phsy.atk because this class was a phsy damage dealer
7. Arrow vulcan have a casting time, but damaging 5 shot each can be (parry,miss etc) just make it 1 shot only so it will be pure 1306% damage (like ashura/guilotine fist by monk)
anyway this game have a lot more balance after last nerf, thx for gm developer teams
And once more, is there any player who play as ranger class can pvp priest and soulmaker? they maybe a support class but like a priest dot was to much damage, 1 dot skill and we'll be DEATH...hahahaha c'mon this is the first game i play that support class was a MONSTER KILL, and TRUE TANKER
Ro1 balacing can be a refrence