• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 GBPmule

GBPmule

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

So, I found a way to bypass the lag, don't say anything, but I'm hiding in the server room plugged directly in. The lag, non existent. So, if you don't want lag, I'd suggest you sneak in and plug in too.

#2 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:38 AM

i myself found a fantastic way to avoid the lag. stop playing.

#3 ilestdevil

ilestdevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:40 AM

Switch to SEA its so much better, downside is you have to start over lol. Warpportal is horrible at maintaining this crap or they just don't care?

#4 GBPmule

GBPmule

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:40 AM

i myself found a fantastic way to avoid the lag. stop playing.

We're working on a productive way to continue play, while not experiencing the lag. I'll take your idea into consideration, but I don't think the others will agree. This current fix is working just wonderful.
Thanks for your time.

#5 to0n

to0n

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1075 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:42 AM

Switch to SEA its so much better, downside is you have to start over lol. Warpportal is horrible at maintaining this crap or they just don't care?

zz Okay bye la

#6 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

Please don't make pointless topics that offer nothing productive related to our game. Even under the guise that this is a topic created out of the annoyance for the connection issues, we have plenty of them going on at once.

#7 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:03 AM

Please don't make pointless topics that offer nothing productive related to our game. Even under the guise that this is a topic created out of the annoyance for the connection issues, we have plenty of them going on at once.

and yet they're all active with no moderation, until some get noted or locked by mods, they will STAY active.

#8 GBPmule

GBPmule

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

Yo, this is productive and related. Come check it out, I'm sitting in here right now.

#9 Tangelo

Tangelo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:13 AM

Lol i downloaded both the gpotato and IAH versions just in case
I really don't want to stop playing this server though but the d/c and lag is just killing me.
I don't see how anyone else can take that mess it's sooo discouraging :p_devil:

#10 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

Refuse to play on a predominately Pinoy server. No thank you.

#11 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:02 AM

and yet they're all active with no moderation, until some get noted or locked by mods, they will STAY active.

Yo, this is productive and related. Come check it out, I'm sitting in here right now.

Fair enough. I still wish you would limit yourself, though. It gives you quite the irritating reputation.

#12 PamaypaY

PamaypaY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:32 AM

Refuse to play on a predominately Pinoy server. No thank you.

theres plenty of pinoys here too :p_devil:

#13 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

On the part where u said no Moderation, I have to say that the Admins do reply to even QQ posts and give solutions, its just that people are too lazy to look through the Forum just to see that theres an exact Post Somewhere that states What they are trying to do to help this, So if there are 500 of the same threads What person in the world would take their time to reply to all 500 of the same threads when they clearly stated the answer or suggestion on another thread which the person who made the thread didn't want to look at for the answer they want and waste their time and our time posting a useless thread that states a question that has already been answers? :p_devil:

#14 Enveus

Enveus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:29 PM

Isn't the only reason why most players play here is because of the lag of SEA servers? Since your not from Asia?!

Well I know damn well I transferred here for the better since I live in the US. =_=

And another thing, this company just started about 2 months with this game, can't you at least know that?
You can't really expect a company new to the game to done with everything and updated as well within that time.
The lag and disconnects are just temporary, its not like its going to be on here forever!
If you really do hate the lag so much, and decide to move on to SEA, might as well stay here because the lag
is as well the same there than here for now since your from the US (Players from US), or just stop
playing at all, explore the world, because the game isn't everything =_=

#15 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:49 PM

Instead of raging over a bad video game, let's rage over this bad video:

#16 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

On the part where u said no Moderation, I have to say that the Admins do reply to even QQ posts and give solutions, its just that people are too lazy to look through the Forum just to see that theres an exact Post Somewhere that states What they are trying to do to help this, So if there are 500 of the same threads What person in the world would take their time to reply to all 500 of the same threads when they clearly stated the answer or suggestion on another thread which the person who made the thread didn't want to look at for the answer they want and waste their time and our time posting a useless thread that states a question that has already been answers? :p_devil:

my point is they havent acknowledged anything since yesterday. the "exact post" you're talking about was about the drop at thanksgiving. not beyond the event. there has been no word on the base exp values being dropped. there has been no justification to any of this. if you wanna criticize other people's posts, how about YOU look at other topics and find out what people are whining about before you state that everyone's whining about the same thing?

#17 GBPmule

GBPmule

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

WHY IS EVERYONE SO OFF TOPIC OMG! STOP IT!

#18 Terryfic

Terryfic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

SHORYUKEN!!!! BAM BAM BAM HADOKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

#19 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:57 PM

my point is they havent acknowledged anything since yesterday. the "exact post" you're talking about was about the drop at thanksgiving. not beyond the event. there has been no word on the base exp values being dropped. there has been no justification to any of this. if you wanna criticize other people's posts, how about YOU look at other topics and find out what people are whining about before you state that everyone's whining about the same thing?

Where did I talk about exp? since you told me to look at stuff why not you read more carefully

#20 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

Where did I talk about exp? since you told me to look at stuff why not you read more carefully

context.
nothing more.

#21 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:36 PM

context.
nothing more.

If you didn't understand my first post then don't post back saying something I never said, I didn't say anything about anything exp related, I was talking about people Raging Over the Extensive Lag and Disconnecting.

#22 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

You guys should just stop complaining about lag. There is probably no online game that does not have lag watsoever. Its part of the game just live with it

Are u srs? SEA is one of the worst servers with lag if u dont live near singapore. There they have a 1 second delay lag which means if u hit something or click it would take 1 second or longer for it to process.

#23 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 03:57 AM

You guys should just stop complaining about lag. There is probably no online game that does not have lag watsoever. Its part of the game just live with it

Are u srs? SEA is one of the worst servers with lag if u dont live near singapore. There they have a 1 second delay lag which means if u hit something or click it would take 1 second or longer for it to process.

Lag is normal. But the one we experiencing here is really beyond normal.

#24 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:09 AM

Lag is normal. But the one we experiencing here is really beyond normal.

Over Exaggerating.

#25 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:55 PM

Over Exaggerating.

Owh, is DC every hour Over Exaggerating?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users