Gathered stuff from POW Farm

7 replies to this topic

#1 djsoda19

djsoda19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:13 PM

What do i do with these? I took fishing as my fitst skill.. The problem is how do I process them???
Im currently at 130 with my fishing LOL

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:27 PM

https://forums.warpp...ide-windy-farm/

Usually you will need 2 jobs to make/craft something. Look at section 6, I think that will help you out a bit.

Once you choose what you want to do such as fishing+Whatever. You can go to Midas and look for the specific items you want to craft and look for what you can make. Ex: Fish oil or something.

#3 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationAt Home Playing Games
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The Only One

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:15 AM

A fast way to do windia farm and earn some money is making soul extractors by doing herbing and logging, been doing it some while now and im 400 on 2 chars and 250+ on over 4 others :) Great way to make money wile afking and doing homework or whatever xD

#4 bigmacxx

bigmacxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:11 AM

A fast way to do windia farm and earn some money is making soul extractors by doing herbing and logging, been doing it some while now and im 400 on 2 chars and 250+ on over 4 others :) Great way to make money wile afking and doing homework or whatever xD

May I know aproximate how long does it take to get to 400?

#5 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:00 AM

May I know aproximate how long does it take to get to 400?

You don't have to get to 400 to be able to make it, just farm at the lvl 100 spot and make lvl 2 extractors, no one buys extractors for their lvl 20-50 gear so its kinda usless, just go with the 100 spot until you hit 500 :P

Getting 400 could take a couple of days i you use all your fatigue every day! Hope it helps and gl with your money farming!

#6 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:04 AM

Also, to make soul extractors you need to do Logging and Herbing. il update what u need exactly cause im not home rn so i dont know the names haha, all i know is the logs you make into wooden "something" and then use those + blessed grass(from herbing) to make Soul extractors lvl 2.

Edited by kaka1312, 27 January 2016 - 10:17 PM.

#7 bigmacxx

bigmacxx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:30 AM

Also, to make soul extractors you need to do Logging and Herbing. il update what u need exactly cause im not home rn so i dont know the names haha, all i know is the logs you make into wooden "something" and then use those + blessed grass(from hering) to make Soul extractors lvl 2.

Hope to hear from u soon as I'm a newbie in the farm

#8 Spaarky

Spaarky

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:38 PM

Okay so here is a guide for PoW farm newbs ;D

What you have to start with above all is talk to midas(PoW middle next to guild guy) and either do his quest OR buy the skill book in his shop, and remember while you are there buy some Collector Tools(red one!)

Now we got the basic out of the way, so if you press H you will see all your proffesions, Hering, Logging, Mining and Fishing. These are your base proffesions, next to them you see Cooking, Alchemy, Skill Caprenter and Machinery, those are the second stage proffesions, and those you lvl up using the ingredients you farmed, everything you collect or craft takes a thing called fatigue, this works exactly as in F7, though you do not get less chance to get the ingredients the less fatigue you get, when you reach 0 fatigue, you have to regain it before you continue farming. 

Now lets start farming! What i would reccomend to start with is Herbing! When you enter PoW Farm, press N and look for the correct icon, you will see what everything is. Now go there and you will see 5 diffrent spots, ofc this is because 100->200->300->400->500, these are the levels of the spots. Start by equipping the Collecting Tool, You move to the spot and do as normally press Z as in portals and you will start farming. Collect toolshave 630 durability you see, and it can take 2-3 hours to run out durability so it can be done afk for that time, and losing ALL your fatigue is around 7+ hours. 

Now lets start doing the second proffesion, Logging! Look for the axe icon and go there, do what you did with herbing and use the collect tool(same one) now you will have alot of Grass and Logs in your inventory,lvl 2->-3->4->5-> and 6, 6 is the best and super rare to get, 5 is good 4 is kinda good and 3/2 is bad(will wil get to this in a second why)

Now when we have all these in our inventory now we talk to Midas again, go to "Item Production" and tons of recipes will come up, we will be doing Wooden Pattern lvl 2, (around bottom left) do it until you run out of Logs. it costs 12 of any lvl ingredient to make Patterns depenign on what lvl you used so got for high lvl first! (cause item production takes fatigue) i would reccomend to make  a Dragonking alt, and use that one to deal with the Item Production.

Now for making the Extractors, FINALLY! Now when we have our Wooden Patterns(you will need alot) we go talk to midas and to item production again, now look for around top left for, "Soul Extractor lvl 2" these are the ones we will be making, now we go back to what i mentioned before 2 and 3 being bad, here you can only use lvl 4->5 and 6(NOTE DO NOT MIX LVLS ITS BAD!) 6 being best, 5 being really good and 4 giving only ONE, yes ONE extracor(do this is you are desperate for extractors) all other grass you sell to a merchant!

Making wood patterns lvl up -> Carpenting

Extractors lvls up -> Cooking (makes sence right?) 

Now you do this wile studying, get over 300 of these from afk and make TONS of money! Happy farming! 

PS: The sell price is around 12-20g depending on luck and time you sell em, sell them wisely, you can easy make 1kg+ from over 100 of these.

PPS: If its written bad point it out cause its not my native language(i want to improve) :)

Hope it helps, and if you got any other quetsion /w me in game(you see my char names in signature)

/Spaarky

Edited by kaka1312, 27 January 2016 - 10:48 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users