• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 fatguy

fatguy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:17 PM

At the current time, there seems to be no parties other than the ice titan and Al3 parties for the most part. There ar epeople who plan for MVPs, and nameless islands but nameless island normally a guild thing. 

One nerf that seems to happen is level 7 Thantos tower(TT) that the spawn seems to nerfed and creates a place that is casualized to not let people try to figure out how to challange it, instead everyoen floats towards TIs of ice dungeon or Abyss Lake. Or god forbids, Thors leech,

Two of which may be soloed, id with a ice pick sinx, highlighted on the entertaining stream and current player Xellie.

I had a recent guildmate tell me his concern about how Bio 3 nerfs affected the exp of it, having too little mobs inside it. using sources, one can see how it i on different servers, He was from Fr RO,another official server, which we are not, but it is possible.

Another thing I miss is thos Hwiz spawns that was taken out for some odd reason. I feel that they were a good way to gather late game exp and practice a party settings withoutbeing super frustrated and forced to constantly look for mobs which are lessened.

These are only suggestions and opinions, of course the GM team does not need to even look at this, however, I am a little concern as a player of Ragnarok Classic and someone looking for the problems that have lead tot he decline of the server, hopes the GM team may look into these changes to influence a solution.

#2 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:33 PM

to be fair, sinx offers no contribution to a party and needs places to solo

bio3 spawn here is higher than old official and HW spawns are in. Just go find them, we farm them sometimes!

#3 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:21 AM

Another thing I miss is thos Hwiz spawns that was taken out for some odd reason. I feel that they were a good way to gather late game exp and practice a party settings withoutbeing super frustrated and forced to constantly look for mobs which are lessened.

You sure you are on the right server?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users