• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 AlexOwnzZ

AlexOwnzZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:09 AM

Give us 72% in FORGE (COMPOUND, ENCHANT and REINFORCE) to Nova players enjoy the Triffi Server and this is a way to compensation to Nova and Triffi for time that we cant play.

Thanks guys!  

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:18 AM

Give us 72% in FORGE (COMPOUND, ENCHANT and REINFORCE)

lol, it looks like threat x'D

#3 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:26 PM

Give us 72% in FORGE (COMPOUND, ENCHANT and REINFORCE) to Nova players enjoy the Triffi Server and this is a way to compensation to Nova and Triffi for time that we cant play.

Thanks guys!  

Be glad that you got the chance to join us, that's price enough.

#4 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:28 PM

There is always a reinforce event... there are more reinforce events than normal reinforce. So give us a break.

#5 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:50 PM

I'm guessing if it were by you, we had 24/7 72% Forge Events. 

YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE TO GET YOUR DEMANDED COMPENSATION BUDDY! 

Nova server had Forge Events as well, all your characters are on Trifri now, I'm betting your not lv90 with +0 items running around. So forge isn't really the priority right now in events. 

#6 ZatoYo

ZatoYo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:52 AM

Whats the priority then another global drop event with so low rate,that only 24/7 or BOTs can enjoy or what?

And ye im flustrated ...farm over 3 hrs and drop nothing ...

am already saw ppl with 10/10 shops high ranks lol idk they must be play 24/7 lol...

#7 AlexOwnzZ

AlexOwnzZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:41 AM

So lets think with me BlueBerry. If Forge were mine we will have it at least twice a month. Because it keeps the economy on And the players will spend more time and money in game to do often changes. But I can understand your point of view And give US forge once in two months... This is a prefference of you OK. But what is the reason to give US 50% forge?? We can't change anything or it will brake! We can't put a item +30 with 50% reinf. And I can't make a item in compound even using 10% sucess. 50% forge or nothing is the same thing. If you dont want give US forge all the time, at least make it right when forge will be on. 72% or nothing. Thanks

#8 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:19 AM

Even with 50% you can reinforce, you should be happy for it...and 50% means 62% minimum success... + reinf coupons, you can get at 98% (100% if you are premium) or 86% + insurance... so you won't brake the item.

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 January 2016 - 09:42 AM

Nah guys, never be happy of this -_- forge system, keep complain, maybe they will make something serious <_<

This forge system based on events is just a troll.

#10 Born2bLegend

Born2bLegend

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:44 AM

Why wont  you apply discounts on item mall items, Its would be pretty nice :)

#11 dubz

dubz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

i say yes to forge event whoever complains need to go get some money

#12 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:48 PM

i say yes to forge event whoever complains need to go get some money

Are you able to read? VM already answered:

I'm guessing if it were by you, we had 24/7 72% Forge Events. 

YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE TO GET YOUR DEMANDED COMPENSATION BUDDY! 

Nova server had Forge Events as well, all your characters are on Trifri now, I'm betting your not lv90 with +0 items running around. So forge isn't really the priority right now in events. 

#13 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:09 PM

If it were by me I would do only one 72% Forge Event at the end of each month. (Weekend days) 

And maybe -maybe one small Forge Events somewhere in the middle of the month (also weekend days only)  

So players will know: go farm, use exp events, use the drop/lant events/ use any other events we got to max, because at the end of the month they will be ready with items and lant (and have one full month to buy malls or w/e they need for the forge event and know that forge is coming)  and stop crying all the time for it.  

I got asked by players something like: bro, I just got malls, turn on the forge! And many more examples actually. 
( and I don't mean 1 time and that guy was silly making a joke, was thousands of times by different players, demanding in the most ridiculous ways that we NEED! to turn on the Forve for them).. Yep..

I know on old times we barely had the Forge, but thinking right,  we didn't had so many items to reinforce, compound or enchant. We didn't even had carus or rare for a long time to use them. Now we got a lot more to do, and pretty much everything needs the Forge.
So that's why I said one 72% and maybe one with low rates once a month. 

#14 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:33 PM

Still too many!!!! Forge event (and it was like 30%) it was an "event" we waited for it for weeks/months... and finally... woow 30%... now there is always someone asking for forge and 72% is too much... Where is the risk in reinforcing? Where is the taste of a long wait to become strong? No, everything is gone, I need a forge... oh yeah, I open a topic everyday till a VM/GM will get tired and will give it to me in the weekend...

Too easy to level, too easy to get gears, too easy to get +30... and players quit the game

#15 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:37 PM

I posted in the other topic, we discussed with Helium, and the Forge Events will slow down from next month. 

#16 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 January 2016 - 01:39 PM

What about balance the forge system and remove the bonuses? Is that a so bad idea?

It wouldn't even be so hard. It would be very easy. Very very easy.

#17 NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:00 PM

The game isn't about reinforcing items anymore. That is long gone ever since +30 became free.
The game now is all about the enchants.
All about doing last 3 enchants and failing.
And with how much each enchant is worth these days, yeah that's where it's all at.

Let's put it this way
Game started with leveling
Then getting gear
Then reinforcing geanow enchanting gear.

Also rerolling gear is a big part right now too.

#18 AlexOwnzZ

AlexOwnzZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:37 PM

BlueBerry I agree with And understand you... But we are in end of the month And we dont get some 72%, if every end of the month we will have forge 72% it will be awesome. Once a month will be great, requiem is in the phase of enchant And it is so expensive to brake something. We have some enchant costing 750k of foc points or like 3% phys attack costing alot of WP, so rare to get 1. So we need forge 72% to compound something, reinforce the new item And to enchant it...

#19 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:07 PM

Still too many!!!! Forge event (and it was like 30%) it was an "event" we waited for it for weeks/months... and finally... woow 30%... now there is always someone asking for forge and 72% is too much... Where is the risk in reinforcing? Where is the taste of a long wait to become strong? No, everything is gone, I need a forge... oh yeah, I open a topic everyday till a VM/GM will get tired and will give it to me in the weekend...

Too easy to level, too easy to get gears, too easy to get +30... and players quit the game

No1 care about your 20-30% you was waiting back in 2009 or w.e it was its 2016 now.

#20 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:48 PM

The same crapola theme, over and over again, until the froge junkies finally plop from an overdose.

Old little ReQQ did NOT have any froge during its "golden days" and everything was so much better, way less constant QQ about irrelevant crap, ah and yes, 100 times more the population.

Then the real geniuses who totally ruined it had the most awesome money grabbing idea ever, to milk the cows (of any size) hard, by forcing this "system" down their throats. Most epic. And with time, it became a necessity and a constant demand. To this very day.

Except now you only need a few pennies to make your lovely +30s, and a bit more to make them "perfect" too, instead of forking out a few good THOUSANDS. So, hooray, we got it "equalised", the whales, the cows, and the "plebs". And still, no one is happy.

"It is the system, stupid!". And also, that there isn't anyone (hah) with a good pair, to finally make a bold move and send this rotten, outdated, shamed, and truly pathetic "gear improvement system" to the dogs, and come up with something better.

And, of course, since in reality, making your gear +30 8/8 (eventually) is no big deal any more, the focus promptly shifted to even more ridiculous stuff. Like, who can farm the greatest number of most ridiculous trinkets (with a small army of characters, multi-tasking at its best!), to insert into said gear, because this is the way to "have the edge over the plebs" these days.

So hilarious and so sad at the same time. But the cows will forever moooooooo in joy, no matter what fed, no matter if they used to spend hard and furious or do what they do today. Amen.

#21 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:09 AM

No1 care about your 20-30% you was waiting back in 2009 or w.e it was its 2016 now.

Maybe you and the other crying babies should learn it's possible to get +30 also with a 50% bonus and not only with 70%.

#22 jebac098

jebac098

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:30 PM

Maybe you and the other crying babies should learn it's possible to get +30 also with a 50% bonus and not only with 70%.

Aks me if i give a -_- lol,free +30 gear its nothing new and if you still play you will know that only enchant makes diferent today and ofc no1 want to break many of them.
Like alex said you dont wanna fail enchant that worth 750k foc pts,even with 72% enchant you can fail.

#23 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:36 PM

Aks me if i give a -_- lol,free +30 gear its nothing new and if you still play you will know that only enchant makes diferent today and ofc no1 want to break many of them.
Like alex said you dont wanna fail enchant that worth 750k foc pts,even with 72% enchant you can fail.

If you couldn't fail on enchants, it will become nothing like +30 gears in short time.

#24 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:16 AM

I understand perfectly each of your point of view guys, but remember: this is one Horror MMO, dark bloodish one. You must survive - fight to stay alive and work your face off to be one of the best.

You cannot expect to have everything on a tray.

We do not play one fluffy game where we kill watermelons and everyone is our BFF.

And yes I agree, if everything will go as 24/7 Forges, drops, lant, exp and other mobs respawn events.. Everyone will go cap and +30.

There will be no more challenge in the game.

Wait...The game actually is already way too easy than it should be. No one needs party/alliance anymore for raids, they solo it because oh well, they get lv90 and +30 the second day they start the game.

Edited by VModBlueberry, 30 January 2016 - 02:18 AM.

#25 Dyshana

Dyshana

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1410 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:20 AM

We do not play one fluffy game where we kill watermelons 

Well... this one... we do it :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users