Crucio skill doesn't deal after-DoT damage. Is it bugged/nerfed? - Crecentia - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Crucio skill doesn't deal after-DoT damage. Is it bugged/nerfed?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PenguinWarrior

PenguinWarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:53 AM

Greetings!

I've been noticing something odd regarding Crecentia's Crucio skill. As you may know, when maxed out (Level 10/10), it inflicts damage equaling 405% of your Magic ATK, then additional 23% damage-over-time curse for 20 seconds. And it doesn't stop there: it's also supposed to give an additional damage equaling 300% of your Magic ATK right after the DoT expires.

The weird thing is, it doesn't give the additional after-DoT damage it promises.  :p_swt:

Crucio is currently inflicting the first damage, then the curse; when the DoT goes off, Crucio's icon on the target disappears and there's no more additional damage to be seen. I also remember it used to work a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't. It remains even after relogging.

I've consulted a few Crecentias in-game so I could get a sense of how many Crecentias are going through the same situation. Some of them tested their Crucio skills and are on the same boat, but for my surprise, half of them still had it working perfectly after the DoT expiration.

Question is, is that a bug/nerf? Is it possible to make Crucio's after-DoT damage work once again?

Crucio.png

Thanks in advance!

#2 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:01 AM

Yeah its bugged. I reported this is three different places months ago and no answer from the devs. Frustrating really. 

#3 PenguinWarrior

PenguinWarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:16 AM

Yeah its bugged. I reported this is three different places months ago and no answer from the devs. Frustrating really. 

Thank you for the feedback! So is this really a general issue? Some few Crecentias say Crucio's after-DoT damage is still working as intended, but most of them complain it's not working at all.

:p_ang: 

#4 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

Thank you for the feedback! So is this really a general issue? Some few Crecentias say Crucio's after-DoT damage is still working as intended, but most of them complain it's not working at all.

:p_ang: 

I just had the trello card for bug reports pushed again for this, noticing the report was over a year old! This issue was also recently added in the general balance boards we have.

As far as I've noticed, it has not been working at all (since around the time the crucio "death bug" was fixed) but i also don't watch my combat log with a microscope during heated battle. I've tested it multiple times in both pvp and pve scenarios and have not seen the end damage appear ever, including on the receiving end from another crecentia in case this was a combat log bug. 

If someone does see it happen, I would love to add a screen-shot/video to the report!  

#5 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:39 AM

If you report it, please add that the DoT ticks twice as fast as it's suppose to. It says "every 2sec", but it ticks every second.

#6 LovelyOppa

LovelyOppa

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:16 AM

greven r u president of crecentia anti club..haha..just kidding.. :p_laugh: :p_laugh:

#7 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:37 PM

Nope i guess he just want it fair to everyone :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users