Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:58 AM

Attention: 
I made this because seems like others are out dated or seemed harder compared to what I did.

Tip: Go to chief assisant in alberta and buy 100 fish when you run out cheap good leveling hp pots.

1-6

Do quests at Academy/Izulde Starter Quest 

Link: https://forums.warpp...tutorial-guide/  (by iDaehuyn) 

NOTE: DO ALL IZULDE STARTER QUESTS even if you are first job free flywings and pots and tickets for warps and teleport.

7-20

Go to Payon bounty board believe the location is (Payon 148, 95) shouldnt miss it right to the left of kafra and all the venders selling straws(AKA Strawberrys)

Notice:

At level 12 stop what your doing and go to eden group talk to boya and do equip quest, then go right and get your equipment! eden group stuff is helpful leveling and cheap didnt cost you a thing!. besides maybe your soul for killing baby wolfs . / :heh:

21-30

So poison spores 1 map right then up  of Geffen (grab geffen poison spore quest from bounty board)(If you get mobbed quickly fly wing your ass away bro )

Notice:

At level 26 do equip quest again for more eden equips( YAY :pif: )

30-41

Grab Prontera and Geffen Elder Willow bounty boards then go one right and 3 up from Geffen, boom elder willows. Watch out though sometimes they will try to gang up on you if you bite off more than you can chew quickly Fly Wing out of there!. (Psst you also get dead branches :D )

Alt for VIP 30-70:

Overlook dungeon: if you can hit often grab Water dungeon quest and do them. Mages and high dex char shouldn't have any problems, bring your vip merc too and status boost. Just don't do anything stupid Like.... run head first into a mass agro-mob.(Agros start at floor 3 so you should be good until then). Not suggested with slow attacking Merchants, tested with Acolyte (Monk builds) and Merchant

Notice:
Once you get to 40 more equip quest for you. follow NPC instructions.

41- say 56ish

Once you get to this level go to Comondo Groves they are looters so throw a junk item on watch them swarm hit them with a AOE if you have one. (If you miss a lot PM Me with level and class)

56+

More to be added

Opt: If you have the money or /and can find someone selling maneaters blossoms for cheap buy 2600 maneaters(Or farm on a higher alt IF you have it) and camp turn in eden group quest until 70. 

Note: Will work on other options for this.

Also Here is iro link for Eden Group Quests: http://irowiki.org/w...uipments_Quests

To be continued I haven't got that far (Yet) more to come so stick around.  :thx:

85+
Turn ins from then on, thats one thing I can say for sure!. Went far in leveling last year when i did them. :D

Edited by SOS101, 03 February 2016 - 03:08 PM.

#2 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:47 PM

Looking forward for the rest of the post . Might use this guide when I start on Chaos :no1:

Great post !

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 31 January 2016 - 09:18 PM

i am still trying to make my leveling guide is not outdated by making some updates when new method comes

Edited by fuyukikun, 31 January 2016 - 09:19 PM.

#4 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 February 2016 - 02:21 PM

i am still trying to make my leveling guide is not outdated by making some updates when new method comes

oh your guide isnt out dated?

any alt methods than spamming maneaters?

#5 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:32 PM

spam sticky webfoots. or you can still do orc village bounty board, sidewinder bounty board or mobbing at sandman map.

#6 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:06 PM

orc village is more faster then groove if u have aoe

#7 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:33 PM

i do orc dungeon quests with mercenaries (if im not offensive type somewhere around lvl. 40+). afaik good enough to reach to 56 

nice thread btw ^^ looking forward to the updates. i have yet to find proper levelling areas for lvl 80+ :(( (can't do low TI because i lack gears)

#8 yukarihime

yukarihime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:45 AM

i do orc dungeon quests with mercenaries (if im not offensive type somewhere around lvl. 40+). afaik good enough to reach to 56 

nice thread btw ^^ looking forward to the updates. i have yet to find proper levelling areas for lvl 80+ :(( (can't do low TI because i lack gears)

I did the Juno Bounty Board with my Assassin and found it to be pretty fast.

If you don't care for quests and just want to grind it out at your own leisure you could also try Stapo (80+, loot is meh), Roween (80+, loot is meh) or Dark Priests (83+, yay Fabrics :o).

#9 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:52 AM

an addendum for overlook leveling. hide clip is key. if you have access to the 99 mercs you can go at any level and just stay there until 85+

if you're using the free VIP mercs then you do not unlock the highest free merc until 80+

#10 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:11 AM

Poring island is kinda awesome if you have friends to mob for ya

#11 Irreparable

Irreparable

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:41 AM

Any update on when you will have time to expand the list and perhaps add some other alternatives? (Orc Dungeon 1 40+, Orc Village for 30+ for example)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users