About multiclienting - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About multiclienting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Viccer

Viccer

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:33 AM

Hi, this is my second topic in the forum

Someone told me that multi-client is allowed, so, I made more accounts and characters in each of them, and so, I did the following:

I wanted to have a full party of my characters, so I made a bunch of characters and logged as them, opening RO more times, but then I tough "I could level up faster if I did quests with all my characters at the same time", so I picked the same quest with every character, and then went to the field where the monsters I needed to kill were, and with every one of them, I summoned a mercenary, then pressed shift + right click over the "leader", so they would follow him, and then walked around with the leader, while the others were following with the mercenaries summoned.

So... that way I could finish my quests with a bunch of characters at the same time, and I was directly controlling them, but the mercenaries were the ones killing the stuff, but someone saw me and said that took a video, so my question is...

Is what I did illegal in this game?, I wasn't using any third party program, just the game elements, and I was the one controlling the characters, so for me, it's not bots.

Thanks a lot for the answers, and I hope I didn't post anything inappropriate for the forums.

Edited by Viccer, 01 February 2016 - 07:35 AM.

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:34 AM

nothing illegal.

#3 Reaghann

Reaghann

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:pRO New Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:40 AM

Prolly he thought you were making a bot squad. Loool. Nvm him. You're all good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users