Tiki Tuesday 2/2 Donald Pleasence Memorial Maintenance - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday 2/2 Donald Pleasence Memorial Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:25 PM

On this day in 1995 the original Ernst Stavro Blofeld passed away. Known for his legendary roles as villains and occasionally heroes on film Donald Pleasence has a voice and face that are unforgettable. 

as the iconic Blofeld in You Only Live Twice, he was the archetypical supervillain

and of course he was the main bad guy in one of my favorite MST3K films: Pumaman

Ask your questions for this week's livestream and I'll answer them during tomorrow's liveshow at 3pm! 

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:30 PM

hey Oda,

how long is the shadow refine even for? will we be getting the lunar event quest this maint?

Lunar should be able to come in this week and the shadow refine event will be ending

#3 Reaghann

Reaghann

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Server:pRO New Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

Hi Oda. I just want to ask what are your plans for these stuff? People are still vending them and I don't think they even work. They even vend Guyak Pudding (with intact description) but not working as intended. This might lead to a little confusion for new players and returnees. Any plans of removing them from the server?

Spoiler

We're going to be getting a list of these effect-less items from pRO and developing iRO specific effects for these items. 

Also, I hope there will be more bot assassinations in our server. We feel like Thor reports are barely noticed in the airstrike thread. =/ Thanks Oda!

P.S.

Can you implement Dragonhelm Lunar Quest and Costume Tarnished Lamp Quest in Thor even for quite limited time plz :( ?? 

#4 yanyan3

yanyan3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 05:47 PM

1. Shadow event should remain since Unfro shadow set is hard to get and people may wait for shadow event before refining

Shadow refine event is ending this week. 

2. Any plans to change some RO mechanics like 120-150 stats for status immunity, or 100-120 base stats for status immunity or +500 hard def something like that, to make future items and some of the current items balanced/useful? (e.g Orc hero card, stun inflicting skills, etc.) You can discuss this with kRO, yes? Because right now in WOE and PVP, we only have Frozen and SC status to play with, where stun and other status could have helped the gameplay make a bit enjoyable

We are currently working on getting caught up with missing updates, so we haven't been focusing on balance changes . 

3. Physical / Magic Penetration Sets still not in?

They are not in yet

4. Is the kRO search tool not available? Its been so long ( and i mean the ones for checking dupes/ Thor overupgraded items etc. )

No updates yet on that front. 

5. Is nerfing of a class for balance purposes doable by iRO? I mean other servers have done it and it has been good, you just need to ask permission from kRO right? or not?

In support to this is kRO jRO introduced a midgear that reduces GOH damage by 30% along with other reductions, cant remember it well but ill edit this as soon as i find the item. I mean iRO could do a better job by editing the damage calculation instead.

For class wide changes we need to have kRO involved. We can provide feedback and request changes to classes based on how our community plays the characters and request changes from the development team. 

6. Since we lack status effect for WOE 2 because of stat immunity, why not re-introduce the other status effects like deep sleep and cold status, i really think they are a good game changer especially for GXes, dps meele chars who are supposed to be assasins.

Edited by Oda, 02 February 2016 - 10:52 AM.

#5 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:23 PM

1. Please set up a poll for the implementation of the Unfrozen Shadow Set, you don't even need to use it as a final decision based on majority rules but you can at least gauge the number of players who favour or reject the set.

Campitor has already made the decision on implementation of the Unfrozen Shadow Set

2. It's been over 4 months since TLAPD and Sunken Ship is still infested with Sailor Skulls. Care to remove them?

Putting it on the list to check out for this week. 

#6 Varmundt

Varmundt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 February 2016 - 06:46 PM

Where did campitor go for vacation?

#7 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:03 PM

1) Can we expect a Jumping Jane event soon?

2) Can you please  inspect the script for Death Guidance? It does not seem to be working the same as other items of similar effects. I believe the +9 refine bonus is not working right.

3) Will there be any more homunculus loyalty events in the future?

#8 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:24 PM

I have a feeling that there will be a lot more question in this tiki than anything else before. 

Anyway, have you had any verification from kRO that which patch/exe update we're getting from April Package?

#9 1392140604170018137

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

With the possible inclusion of stormy knight in the mvp summoner, can you explain why iRO has the custom change of having 2 Hatii as their slaves? What was the justification for this? There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason why this should exist; if you insist on including SK in summoner you should also revert the custom change; doesn't really make sense to me why you would allow someone to basically summon 3 mvps for a handful of embs.

We can look into this, though the change was done a while ago. 

#10 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:40 PM

5. Is nerfing of a class for balance purposes doable by iRO? I mean other servers have done it and it has been good, you just need to ask permission from kRO right? or not?

In support to this is kRO introduced a midgear that reduces GOH damage by 30% along with other reductions, cant remember it well but ill edit this as soon as i find the item. I mean iRO could do a better job by editing the damage calculation instead.

kRO never released Mid Headgear that reduces GoH damage by 30% as far as I know. I double checked just to make sure and I couldn't find it from official and kRO DB(Kafra Gate). 

#11 yanyan3

yanyan3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:50 PM

kRO never released Mid Headgear that reduces GoH damage by 30% as far as I know. I double checked just to make sure and I couldn't find it from official and kRO DB(Kafra Gate). 

Not really sure if it was a accessory, mid HG, or low HG, still looking for it though

#12 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:54 PM

Ita not kRO, it was jRO

#13 yanyan3

yanyan3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:55 PM

Ita not kRO, it was jRO

okay thanks, what item was that? Can you share it with us?

#14 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 01 February 2016 - 09:11 PM

okay thanks, what item was that? Can you share it with us?

http://ragnarokonlin...al-package.html

Its on where it says 「アローストーム(Arrow Storm)」and 「羅刹破凰撃(Gate of Hell)」Its 10% reduction.

#15 yanyan3

yanyan3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:24 PM

http://ragnarokonlin...al-package.html

Its on where it says 「アローストーム(Arrow Storm)」and 「羅刹破凰撃(Gate of Hell)」Its 10% reduction.

-30 % damage caused by " Rasetsu broke凰撃" .  s

I translated it and it has 30% reduction when luk is XX. Anyway thank you very much, dont know how you always find information so fast. Well, my point in presenting this item is that there is a need to address this OPness, other official server had theres, so what would be iROs?

P.S. i dont want that item

Edited by yanyan3, 01 February 2016 - 10:28 PM.

#16 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

I translated it and it has 30% reduction when luk is XX. Anyway thank you very much, dont know how you always find information so fast

It must have slipped away from me. Really tired from 10 hours of driving. but your welcome.

#17 hamster

hamster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1090 posts
  • Twitter:hamstereclipse
  • LocationTAMPA, FL
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:28 PM

homunculus loyalty event?

Possible for the future, though it is a lot of work to set up and execute. 

#18 CatBread

CatBread

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationI come from the MoonXD
  • Server:Moon

Posted 02 February 2016 - 09:34 AM

I'm wondering why not all MVPs are in the summoner poll.

I can understand for those already in the previous summoner edition, but not for the others.

So I would like to have an answer about it.

Thanks in advance.

I wanted to keep the list limited to focus the feedback received about what monsters people want to see. 

#19 CatBread

CatBread

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationI come from the MoonXD
  • Server:Moon

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:53 PM

I'm wondering why not all MVPs are in the summoner poll.

I can understand for those already in the previous summoner edition, but not for the others.

So I would like to have an answer about it.

Thanks in advance.

I wanted to keep the list limited to focus the feedback received about what monsters people want to see. 

Thank you for the prompt answer.

Now I understand, it's quite clear.

I hope that the other players will enjoy this new summoner edition as well.^__^

#20 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

will the feb box be coming in this week? also any new info you can share regarding the updates you received from kRO recently?

It would be next week. One of the things we requested for the box was to get the Costume: moon and stars working and they may be able to deliver that client update to use before the box is in. 

#21 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:03 PM

Greetings Oda Have there been any word on the Venom Knife Update for Assassin classes?

Thank you!

No updates on that just yet. 

#22 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:50 PM

Can you tease us with something new from the next lucky box that was suggested by players?

I'll get straight to the point, are we ever going to have the heart wing hairband (non costume)?

Edited by Myzery, 02 February 2016 - 01:50 PM.

#23 Correy

Correy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Server:iRO

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:04 PM

Oda when will there be prize medals in lucky box again?

#24 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:15 PM

dis guy

#25 mrricebox

mrricebox

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2194 posts
  • LocationEdmonton, Canada

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:21 PM

At this rate you might as well ask for them in the cash shop...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users