Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:57 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

As it seems there are currently connection problems from Germany with the ISP Deutsche Telekom and 1&1.

If you have any issues and you are able to create a tracert it would be great if you could provide us with it. Also this would be helpful if you are not from Germany and if you are using any other ISP.

How to create a tracert:

• Press the "Windows-Logo" Key together with the key "R"
  • In the text field of the new window enter cmd and press OK
  • A new window opens, in this window enter tracert playdragonsaga.com
  • when the tracert is done (this can take a bit) please click with your right mouse button somewhere in the window and choose Select All from the upcoming menu, you will see all text in this window inverted
  • press the right mouse button again and the text is displayed normally again
  • you can now paste the tracert into a PM and send it to me (Popcorn)

Thank you!

---

Hallo Dragon Saga Freunde!

Derzeit scheint es Verbindungsprobleme aus Deutschland mit dem Internet der Deutschen Telekom und 1&1 zu geben.

Wenn ihr derzeit solche Probleme habt und ihr seid in der Lage einen tracert zu machen wäre es großartig uns das Ergebnis zukommen zu lassen. Das wäre auch Hilfreich wenn ihr nicht aus Deutschland seid und andere Internetanbieter benutzt.

Wie man einen tracert erstellt:

• Drücke die "Windows-Logo" Taste zusammen mit der Taste "R"
  • Im Textfeld des neuen Fensters gib cmd ein drücke OK
  • Ein neues Fenster öffnet sich, in diesem Fenster gib tracert playdragonsaga.com ein
  • Wenn der tracert abgeschlossen ist (das kann eine Weile dauern) klicke mit der rechten Maustaste irgendwo in das Fenster und wähle Alles Auswählen aus dem Menu. Der gesamte Text in dem Fenster erscheint invertiert.
  • Drücke die rechte Maustaste erneut und der Text erscheint wieder normal
  • Du kannst nun diesen Text in eine PM einfügen und an mich (Popcorn) senden

Danke!

#2 fodi06

fodi06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:03 PM

hi this  is my 

http://kepfeltoltes....ltoltes.hu_.jpg

#3 electricbbboy

electricbbboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:22 PM

Hello, I have an issue here with the game. Im playing from Steam Dragonsaga & what happened was, after I made a new character I ESC-ed the new character cutscene & my game crashed.

I received an error message "lost connection to server 0x206".

Would really appreciate every help & attention given.

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:47 PM

What you got there is not a normal connection problem.

Getting 0xblahblahblah means the DS anti cheat/anti hack protection got activated.

I can tell you, you are neither running Sandboxie, nor Virtual Box. This I can tell you.

And I can for sure tell you that you are running some kind of cheating, key pressing, sandbox, vm while you are running DragonSaga.

So whatever "bad" tool you are running, stop running it and you can play.

DragonSaga does come with a nice anti cheat/anti hack protection nowadays. :p_smile:

Poppie for sure would be able to tell you what you are using, giggle....

Edited by Fliederduft78, 04 February 2016 - 11:48 PM.

#5 electricbbboy

electricbbboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:03 AM

what.... my computer was formatted 3 weeks ago... I did not install any form of cheating software, more ever, I myself dislike the idea of cheating. Ive been Googling the issue for a while and Im really frustrated. Is there any idea to solve my problem?

#6 fodi06

fodi06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:44 AM

I talked about the service we were told that all they Renbo warportallal words, the problem may be something to drop the game is always above . Dear Popcorn already explain to me why I did it and now have 300 hours to play 10 seconds of the game drop . This is your only responsibility you. I am angry and rightly what I have offered me 150 euros .

#7 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:21 AM

Fodi06, please calm down and stop ranting and harassing.

You are not the only one having problems with connections from the infrastructure of Deutsche Telekom and ONLY with that connections.

Please know that not every connection problem is in the responsibility of the game publisher. If you take a bit of time to have a look how the internet works you will see that there are many locations which can cause problems. You shouldn't imagine the internet as a long cable from your house to to the server and that there's nothing in between. There are many different locations where connections are routed differently with many hardware in between which can cause problems from time to time.

I am from Germany and not using the Deutsche Telekom infrastructure and I have not any single lag. So don't always blame the publisher and calm down now.

Thank you.

#8 fodi06

fodi06

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

Dear popcorn just put the game again a second time , and now it looks like it does not throw off pacheléseel that can be a problem this item by others can come to if you need to reinstall the game several times ............. Excuse me if I was a bit hot-tempered but I really like this game Gl hf .... :)

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:18 PM

You could do me a favor and try it out again. I got some reports from people that it's working again for them. If it still doesn't work please let me know.

#10 Ryoko01

Ryoko01

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:22 PM

I logged on and got the new update.... when I click to play the game.... the screen went white and "not responding" whats up?? will you get it fix real soon...?Error%20message%20for%20Dragon%20Saga.pn

#11 chikoi18

chikoi18

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:41 PM

I have a problem, i'm doing a run at Drakos Expert and when i'm at stage 41+ the game suddenly goes back to log in screen and it says the "Server is not Responding". I already did the Drakos Expert and finished it at my first time, but after that my 2nd and 3rd time, that's what happened. Please help regarding to that, i have stable network too if you will ask. Thank you!

#12 KuchizukeStark

KuchizukeStark

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:16 AM

I can't log in on the game, when i press log in, the game don't start i installed the game again and i can't enter yet. i don't know what to do, some help??? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users