Put this server down.... - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Put this server down....

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:25 AM

I know we ve lag and DC problemens, . im patient with this, but the game downs, every 15/25 min.. its totally unplayable. So put the server down, resolve the problems, and start again. Cant play like this, many of us are losing pvp matches,, Battlesquare ( if u ve the miracle of gettin on ), and SHIELDS!! we cannot even farm gold now!..and this cannot be resolve by EXP rates, cause the 60% or more ppls of this server are 6x lvl. so we dont need XP!!!!!!! we need something to dooo.. an stable server at least. BUCK
In my lenguage now:
Se q estamos teniendo muchos problemas con el isp de lag y desconexion.. esta bien, tengo paciencia en este sentido, pero el juego se cae cada vez mas seguido, cada 15 o 20 min todo el tiempo, haciendo imposible jugar asi. Entonces bajen el servidor.. resuelvan los problemas y levantelo de nuevo. Asi no se puede seguir, perdiendo partidos de pvp en el medio.. partidas de battlesuare tambien en el medio. y obviamente shields. Ya ni se puede juntar gold si quiera. Y espero q no traten de resolver todo esto, dando eventos con 100 o 150% de xp, la mayoria de nosotros venimos de THQ.. y somos de lvl ya bastante altos, con lo cual no nos sirve para nada. Asi q x lo menos necesitamos algo para hacerr!.. al menos un servidor jodidamente estable!!!. Saludos. BUCK

#2 Balboa3000

Balboa3000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:48 AM

well i agree with what you say but i'm not having the problem of DC every 20 min. I play fine for the most part so i'm ok farming guild points and doing side quest. I do hope they find a solution to the problem soon.

#3 MegaThor

MegaThor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:10 AM

I'm agree with Buck. I lost more than 10 shields with this problem. I also get DC from BS and from BD.
I lost my patience and I don't wanna play anymore. I'm going to wait for a REAL solution becouse it's imposible to play like this.
If this continues and you don't take actions you are going to lose all the 6x players.
You should be more conscientious about this. You should shutdown your servers and fix it once and for all

#4 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • LocationInfinity and Beyond

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:34 AM

http://forums.warppo...079#entry227079

just take a break from Dragon Saga in the next 48 hours or so until the issue is resolved.

Heres an idea: Go outside.

#5 Tangelo

Tangelo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:41 AM

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/19112-general-connection-stability-concerns/page__pid__227079#entry227079just take a break from Dragon Saga in the next 48 hours or so until the issue is resolved.Heres an idea: Go outside.

Agreed.
Although it's raining where i live xD
I honestly don't even know why people are still trying to deal with it.
It's insanity

#6 MegaThor

MegaThor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:45 AM

I can't go outside, i work all the day in a office... and that's not your business!!!

#7 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:47 AM

I can't go outside, i work all the day in a office... and that's not your business!!!

youre playing dragon saga at work? lol

#8 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:48 AM

Posted Image

#9 Tangelo

Tangelo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:48 AM

If you work all day in an office shouldn't you be working instead of playing?

Its going to be resolved soon so for the mean time distract yourself

Oh yah i forgot....
When did this game's development only rely on the 6x players? Honestly you people are so vain it's ridiculous. What about the 3x players or the 4x and 5x players? They aren't worth the time? Just because you hit 60 doesn't make you better than any other person nor does the value of your continuation in this game grow...

Edited by Tangelo, 01 December 2010 - 05:52 AM.

#10 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:49 AM

youre playing dragon saga at work? lol

wrong person.. thats me!!!!

#11 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:58 AM

When did this game's development only rely on the 6x players? Honestly you people are so vain it's ridiculous. What about the 3x players or the 4x and 5x players? They aren't worth the time? Just because you hit 60 doesn't make you better than any other person nor does the value of your continuation in this game grow...

What about them? Do they even need more exp boosts? PvE is a joke and now leveling isnt even a grind anymore. You people need to get off your asses and stop complaining about exp. I also find it funny when people post in the im mall threads and what not. You can always tell the lazy and low level people vs the higher lv people or simply just the people who know what it means to go through a grind.

Edited by iceranger, 01 December 2010 - 06:01 AM.

#12 Tangelo

Tangelo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:00 AM

What about them? Do they even need more exp boosts? PvE is a joke and now leveling isnt even a grind anymore. You people need to get off your asses and stop complaining about exp. I also find it funny when people post in the im mall threads and what not. You can always tell the lazy and low level people vs the higher lv people or simply just the people who know what it means to go through a grind.

I don't see where anyone was complaining about exp..
The reason i said anything about 6x population is because megathor said
"If this continues and you don't take actions you are going to lose all the 6x players."
That sounds like to me that the 6x players are better than everyone else which is not true. Like i said before just because you hit 60 doesn't make you any better or more important than any lower level person. The priority should not be to just fix the game for the 6x players cause they'll leave but to fix it because there is a threat that in general ALOT of players will leave including new players and old players.

#13 SexyLurker

SexyLurker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationWouldnt U like to know

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:32 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

You guys need to go out more!

#14 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 07:42 AM

If you work all day in an office shouldn't you be working instead of playing?

Its going to be resolved soon so for the mean time distract yourself

Oh yah i forgot....

Because lvls under 65 still have dungeons they havent visited or played yet, that you have today. Those same dungeons available to current low levels weren't available for the oldest 65s like the water temple being introduced to us in February 2010. For someone who started this game a month ago or even in June 2010, he doesnt really grasp how long have the 65s waited for the Paris Strikes Back which on our version isn't even complete yet for some strange reason even though it was released on IAH and gPot in May/June (7 months ago).

There is a dungeon for lvl 30s already out which resembles the tower of truth.

So to clarify and put things even more simple, and make some sort of a list for people to do and explore before going on the HLT/AGI/AIM/EVA hunt and have the hunger and greed for gold, here is some things people below 6x can do:

Quests in towns: Odelia, Port of Winds, Moolight Shore Village, Libra, Fungoid, Ash Mist Village, Ellora
Special dungeons: Water temple (lvl 28+), Lavalon (40+), Aram Dungeon (50+)
Bosses (along with all quests):
  • lvl 1-10 Vagabond, Vegas
  • lvl 11-20 Sankah, Kunkah
  • lvl 21-30 Hookah, Alvida
  • lvl 31-40 Artis, Lord of Night, Ahtoo
  • lvl 41-50 Rocker/Rokko, Belkka/Vella, Elluman, Bubobubo, Paul Burnaun (Pine Cone Hills MM)
  • lvl 51-60 Karkarous, Burlune,Pythanous, Arkah
  • lvl 60+ Van Cliff Mansion, Tower of Truth (not released yet)
Event MMs: Cookie Factory for all levels.

Now to answer the question why do some 60+ people have some godly equips: We had a lot of time to get them because there wasn't anything else left for us to do. Im not really sure how to explain this in a much simpler way so that anyone who started playing on Gravity and not THQICE can realize that we just had plenty, plenty of time to get gold, armor powders, weapon powders and all other resources, time and effort to make equips some people have today.
To some people it does seem unfair that some people have certain items while others cant obtain them, but that is not true. Work hard, put some effort into your character, grind, farm, and you can get any equip item you want. You may think all of those people got things that fell out of the sky but they didn't. Majority had to work really hard for what they have. You can clearly see the difference even between 65s: someone who played since 2009, and a lvl 65 who started in June 2010.

There is plenty of things to do in the game as it is now. It all depends on your play style. On my main i have done all quests, I've been to every map, collected a Aqua, Magma, Lorebound and the Old Bone weapon, and i am just waiting for months to have something released so that i can continue to play and most importantly see something new, and not just reskinned Mutisha on B20 something. The only thing left for me is to collect the remaining medals i am missing. So in my defense, as a lvl 65, The Twoer of Truth, which is a part of Paris Strikes Back patch, wasn't released; the 3rd ice continent wasn't released on the english speaking versions yet, and to players that have done everything i mentioned above in May this year, its a bit frustrating, and that is why people express their dissatisfaction. People who started playing a month ago complaining about lack of content is like a spit in my face as they have no idea what and how much game content we had last year, and i will gladly tell that person myself to STFU as they have no idea what they're talking about even though they haven't experienced even half of what the game has to offer. And if that same newbie thinks i am stuck up lvl 65 so be it. For a lvl 65 that i selflessly helped other people who i don't even know either with providing information. or helping them with dungeons, job changes; i don't think i am stuck up or full of myself.

The amount of new things in this patch for low levels, comparing to before PSB, is so rich and improved that they don't realize what the current lvl 60s had to go through to just get to that level. While now leveling is easy as pie. Just in a week i have leveled my priest from lvl 28 to lvl 55. Most of the time i soloed because i live in Europe and i don't play when a lot of people are online. It was way harder to level and accomplish things before Paris Strikes Back.

Before a low level complains about what 65s talk about, i suggest they level to 65 and find out what we are talking about, before saying anything.

• I dont think leveling is hard.
  • I dont think this game lacks content for low levels.
  • New things are always good for low, middle or high levels. But there is no lack of activities for 2x, 3x, 4x players. They still have a long road ahead.
  • I made alts, following quests and proper level dungeons, i leveled fast and efficiently.
  • There is lack of content for high levels. By lack i mean things that were inspected. But all we can do is patiently wait.

I don't see where anyone was complaining about exp..
The reason i said anything about 6x population is because megathor said
"If this continues and you don't take actions you are going to lose all the 6x players."
That sounds like to me that the 6x players are better than everyone else which is not true. Like i said before just because you hit 60 doesn't make you any better or more important than any lower level person. The priority should not be to just fix the game for the 6x players cause they'll leave but to fix it because there is a threat that in general ALOT of players will leave including new players and old players.

I completely agree.

Edited by Taomang, 01 December 2010 - 07:44 AM.

#15 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:05 AM

Posted Image

My face when I see what could be a lovely community ruined by a few overly smug 6x players, some overly jelly lower level players, and all around mean people. Not saying anybody in here are any of those people, in fact, lemme go +1 Taomang for explaining stuff from THQICE in a calm, orderly manner. I played in THQICE with a few friends back in the beta and continued just playing casually with a few people I know. I never got into PvP. PvE is just fun to me. It just seems like we can't have any peace around here.

#16 Elfrank78

Elfrank78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:12 AM

Well actually i'm starting to loose patience over that problem but i still beleive that Drag it's a really good game . I was playing on THQ and left for some reason .. my first reaction when i started to play again was : Where is everyone ?? chan 1 and 2 was used to be full !!!! But as a positive person i still beleive that GMs will soon fix the problem and for good . I also learn that some people left for another server when THQ went down .. i say solve your lag/dcing problems and all those people will come back coz it's extremely hard to buy online cash from ex : SEA server .

Sorry for my bad english i'm a french canadian .... yeah yeah we are a part of North America :)

#17 lilcaster

lilcaster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:50 AM

well put tao :) ive been playing since like the first 3 weeks of OBT, yet im not complaining its too hard or leveling is outrageous. sure i have 3 6x characters its just the matter of fact im lazy, always have been. probally some of the most undergeared 6x's you'll ever see xD (stupid 300% boosts on thq :P couldnt log on for any of them)

#18 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:40 AM

I just wanna say, that the problem is still happen, as u can see on the screenshot ( take it a few minutes ago ), all ch are empty, for the massive DC problem, i hope u guys can find a sollution. BUCK.

Posted Image

#19 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

Sever issues gg

#20 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:26 AM

My face when I see what could be a lovely community ruined by a few overly smug 6x players, some overly jelly lower level players, and all around mean people. Not saying anybody in here are any of those people, in fact, lemme go +1 Taomang for explaining stuff from THQICE in a calm, orderly manner. I played in THQICE with a few friends back in the beta and continued just playing casually with a few people I know. I never got into PvP. PvE is just fun to me. It just seems like we can't have any peace around here.

Actually, I think the smug 6x players survive off of a diet consisting mostly of Jelly. Think about it.
Personally, I prefer PvE as well, although I do partake in the occasional skirmish for fun. The thing is, since you are a casual player, and you don't PvP, the attitudes of hardcore players shouldn't affect you. We need all sorts of players and a variety of levels to have a functioning community, hell, we need a variety of lvls just to aid market functionals, stabilize prices, and keep gold flowing. If some people didn't take this game seriously, Gravity would make less money, and the game would suffer even more. It might even take longer to fix the lag. I know there are a lot of problems with the game right now. I think most of the bickering going on is just caused by players wanting to play the game without lag. Our community isn't perfect by any means, but dealing with the occasional-_- is something you should expect to have to do in any online game. Please, don't let the attitudes of a few smug players and wannabes deter you from having fun with your friends. =(

#21 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:33 AM

*raises hand* i've been complaining about the exp... but thats only cause base values were dropped...

#22 Buckcherry

Buckcherry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:59 AM

i ve been online on the game for 2hs without DC.. its a miracle!!!.. im still there, just for market. but im still there!!! :)

#23 Deathrowz

Deathrowz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationTdot !
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:16 AM

everyrthing seems to be stabled atm ...

#24 Tangelo

Tangelo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:18 AM

Except for the base exp? O_o???
Oh
And
I don't trust you people the minute I log on listening to you people saying its stable is the minute it'll crash knowing my luck! XD

#25 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

Actually, I think the smug 6x players survive off of a diet consisting mostly of Jelly. Think about it.
Personally, I prefer PvE as well, although I do partake in the occasional skirmish for fun. The thing is, since you are a casual player, and you don't PvP, the attitudes of hardcore players shouldn't affect you. We need all sorts of players and a variety of levels to have a functioning community, hell, we need a variety of lvls just to aid market functionals, stabilize prices, and keep gold flowing. If some people didn't take this game seriously, Gravity would make less money, and the game would suffer even more. It might even take longer to fix the lag. I know there are a lot of problems with the game right now. I think most of the bickering going on is just caused by players wanting to play the game without lag. Our community isn't perfect by any means, but dealing with the occasional-_- is something you should expect to have to do in any online game. Please, don't let the attitudes of a few smug players and wannabes deter you from having fun with your friends. =(

Posted Image

Thanks bro/brosephine. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users