Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 February 2016 - 10:59 AM

Spoiler

Patch Notes v 604

Specials > Event

The following Valentines Day event items have been added to the Item Mall. 

- Valentine Lucky Box

- Valentines Gift Box

- Sweetheart Box

- Heart Shaped Box

- Heart Headband

Premium Account

Premium Accounts are now able to redeem a Valentine's Daily Box for the duration of the Valentine's Event.

- Heart Shield has been added as a potential item that can be obtained from the Valentine's Premium Daily Box.

#2 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:16 AM

got it.

#3 alfiamifta

alfiamifta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Locationworld
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Herbarn

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:17 PM

improve also on dusty jewel, After lvl 210 can not get automatically to inventory

#4 skitters57

skitters57

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:23 PM

is this server restart to put the valentine stuff in item mall

#5 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:25 PM

is this server restart to put the valentine stuff in item mall

Yes, we will be adding the Valentine items to the Item Mall with the Server Restart. 

#6 skitters57

skitters57

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:28 PM

great ,,I was so hoping you were ty

#7 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 10 February 2016 - 12:51 PM

so this 180 Days Premium Service  that is in the item mall now how long wil it be there ?

#8 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 02:25 PM

so this 180 Days Premium Service  that is in the item mall now how long wil it be there ?

The 180 Day Premium Service option will be available until the next Lucky Spin update.

#9 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:45 PM

Patch notes plz?

#10 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:44 AM

I have gone ahead and updated this post with the patch notes. The only update that was made for this patch was the update of valentines day items to the Item Mall. 

#11 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 February 2016 - 01:27 AM

I have gone ahead and updated this post with the patch notes. The only update that was made for this patch was the update of valentines day items to the Item Mall. 

can u not be late to update patch please ,,,

it can affect market price,, 

thank you

#12 lBlu

lBlu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:37 AM

I just bought $50 worth of sweetheart boxes and didn't even get a seraph wing. Is there a bug? I mean come on guys money doesn't come out on trees. Now I have 900 super cherry berries, 100 akram storage coupons, 64 plutorunes, and 570 tele tickets. I know I can sell it but I don't need the zuly. I have more than enough zuly on all my characters. I just came back to get 1 pink/valentine seraph wing and my $50 didn't even get 1. Even just 1. I could have bought at an inflated price from one of the vendors online but I also want to support the game that's why I spent real money in this case. Instead I got useless items that I have no need for. I don't mind spending money to support the game and I really love the game. I keep coming on and off for the better part of 10 years. Now instead of coming back to this game and supporting it I feel like I don't care anymore. All I'm saying is at least give us our money's worth. $50 for items I won't use, and so in essence is useless is not worth it. I'm sorry for trying to voice this out but I just feel cheated now. $50 for nothing.

Edited by lBlu, 13 February 2016 - 08:38 AM.

#13 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:01 PM

Before you hock your cherry berries, remember you can convert them to premium and buy tomes. 

#14 Negg

Negg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:40 PM

Hey some1 is selling pink mini seraph, why bother buying a box?. Also, its a matter of luck.

#15 lBlu

lBlu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:42 PM

@Feuer
Yes. I know I can convert them to premium points but that's not the point of me buying the box in the 1st place. I wanted to buy the box to help continue fund this game in a little way but at the same time I also want the money I spent to be worth it. For example, me buying the heart headpiece for 300 IM or around $3 was worth the money for a digital item because I'm helping fund the game while getting something my character needed anyway. Buying box after box until you run out of IM with trash items piling and not even getting anything of worth is frustrating to say the least. That's why I was asking if there was just a bug that prevents people from getting the seraph wings or if it really is intentional to have a weighted dice mechanic that has people spend more than an average of $50 per wing, because it's too much money for a digital item. I'm not spending $50 or $100 for 1 wing. Just please understand that I'm also trying to help the game here in my own way by supporting it with real money. But if I feel cheated then next time I won't spend anymore. I don't even want to open my account as I feel bad seeing all the trash I got for $50.

@Negg
As I've said I wanted to buy IM to support the game because I've been playing it since open beta and I want it to continue on. It also is not a matter of luck. It does what it's programmed to do. If the weight of the dice leans too far off the item you want and people spend an average of more than $50 just to get that item, I think it's kind of cheating the people who support your product in a way. You shouldn't have people spend more than what's necessary or more than a fair price to get it. To illustrate my point, maybe if it averages to $10 with variances of plus or minus $2 then I guess that would be a bit more fair. Not to have them spend hundreds of dollars just to get 1 thing they want. It's just too much.

Edited by lBlu, 14 February 2016 - 05:46 PM.

#16 lBlu

lBlu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 07:46 PM

Ok I just spent another $50 just to see if it's just me. Guess what. Still didn't get a wing. Can someone please answer if its just really bugged right now? Did you take out the valentine wing in the box or is the percentage just really low? $100 for nothing is ridiculous. It's like stealing my money. I now have 2k cherry berries, 1k tele tickets and 160 akram storage coupons. Just trash. I'm sorry but if this is intentional I won't support this game anymore. If you don't seem to care then too bad for me I guess. Anyway, too frustrated to even look at my character.

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:24 PM

I should probly warn you, posting questions at the Dev's on Sat/Sunday server time will majority of the time result in no responses. They don't work weekends. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users