• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 silkOS

silkOS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:51 AM

When I start pvping and hit a powerfist, I sometimes disconnect and get the issue 'Connection to the server has been lost due to abnormal client status. (0x00024)'

h38wosQ.png

How do I fix this?

I couldn't find any post about this.

Kind regards, Owen

Edited by silkOS, 21 February 2016 - 12:56 AM.

#2 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:58 AM

Can you cancel the animation of Powerfist? Animation canceling sometimes disconnects you with a similiar kind of error I believe, not sure if it's the cause though, just the only thing that pops up in my mind right now.

#3 silkOS

silkOS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:04 AM

Yes I can, but I try not to, but does that have to do with this? I thought it was like Cross Cut from dragoon?

EDIT: When I HIT a powerfist and the enemy is stunned, then I DC, not when I cancel a powerfist.

Edited by silkOS, 21 February 2016 - 01:05 AM.

#4 Makuron

Makuron

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:11 AM

I never played a twin so sadly I have no idea how Powerfist works. :c

It happens rarely to me, but sometimes I get disconnected after canceling some animations (but they still hit the enemies), and I found this thread so i thought it could be the cause for you aswell.

#5 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 21 February 2016 - 09:09 AM

Did you try re-installing your game?

Maybe something is broken.....

Edit:

This error often happens if someone does cancel skill animations. The skills still hit and do damage, you just cancel their animations. So that you can continue spamming the next skill faster after each other.

(At least that is what I got told by others, I do not PVP and do not cancel animations myself) 

Could this be the case for you too?

If so try not to cancel the animation of that skill.

However, re-installling is still an option. If something really is broken that should fix it. :p_smile:

Edited by Fliederduft78, 21 February 2016 - 09:13 AM.

#6 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 21 February 2016 - 10:12 AM

Disconnecting due to power fist, generally, in pvp is almost normal to a certain extent. Twins are notorious for disconnecting not only yourself, but others within the pvp room. Canceling power fist usually has nothing to do with a solid disconnect deriving from the issue with canceling animations. I personally have been logged in and have not disconnected from an 6-8 hour gameplay while animation canceling nonstop in both dungeons, pvp, and idling around. Luckily or not I have not experienced this type of disconnection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users