Other ways of contacting Warp Portal Support? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Other ways of contacting Warp Portal Support?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 chiajunchu

chiajunchu

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:25 AM

Is there a costumer service phone number for Warp Portal or do they have a customer service department? I'm not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious because I could have sworn that when I played years ago and had a problem with my payment (when iRO was P2P) I was able to talk to a rep about it directly and was able to log on after a few hours, not in a day or 3 (or worse). Of course, this could just be old age speaking but I felt like issues were replied to a lot quicker before (if I submitted a ticket, that ticket was replied to within a span of two hours or less telling me it was received by GM XXX and to sit tight, don't worry and let them investigate). Issues were resolved within 1-10 days and more (longest ever I didn't get to play was a month because all my characters got wiped for no reason), but I didn't care how long it took them to fix; I was assured that my complaint was received and was confident that it was being handled. Seems like they do things a little differently now and will actually reply to tickets when they are in the process of trying to resolve the issue, which can take 1-5 days but that is 1-5 days (or more) of wondering

whether your ticket will be seen or not. 

tldr;

I decided to play iRO again and bought the VIP package with WPE to help me get started. In a few days, I earned around 150+ million zeny vending headgears and HE/HD items from the cash shop. I told my two roommates who used to play pRO  that I started playing iRO and convinced them to play, as well. They were worried about starting from scratch but I told them not to because leveling up is now easier and that I will provide them zeny to buy good equips. Last night they each created their accounts, and I gave them 20 million zeny each. They were having fun trying to re-learn things like sitting down and opening inventory, and of course, fighting porings, and I did my best to help them, but suddenly I was kicked out of the game and got the "prohibited to log in 2020" message. The other account I created to transfer zeny between my characters was also banned. Their accounts were fine, but they stopped playing, too, since they felt guilty that I got suspended for giving them zeny (which I assume is the reason for my ban), and they were shocked that an account can be banned without any warning whatsoever. All 3 of us are now regretting our decision to go back to the game because we all felt like we did something wrong so early into being back to RO. It was the first time we played any game together  and were so excited to be "kids" again, then poof...  Now we're worried that even if this issue is resolved, if we ever get back to the game and exchange millions of zeny and expensive gear between the 3 of us, will we be subject to account suspension and/or ban again?  tldr; 

Sorry for letting off some steam here, just frustrated because I'm on holiday for the next 3 days, and was hoping to "party hard" with my roommates this weekend. Who knows when we'll get a chance to sit down and play together again? T.T 

#2 devaiah

devaiah

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1455 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:30 AM

You'll have to send in a ticket. 2020 is temp ban so as long as you haven't been naughty you'll get back your account.

Edited by devaiah, 25 February 2016 - 09:31 AM.

#3 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:32 AM

That is pretty damn depressing. I kinda had some feels for "was hoping to "party hard" with my roommates this weekend"

I hope you guys get some help in time. I love playing video games with friends :[

#4 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:40 AM

That is pretty damn depressing. I kinda had some feels for "was hoping to "party hard" with my roommates this weekend"

I hope you guys get some help in time. I love playing video games with friends :[

Can I be your friend and play with you this weekend?

#5 chiajunchu

chiajunchu

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:47 AM

You'll have to send in a ticket. 2020 is temp ban so as long as you haven't been naughty you'll get back your account.

I did, pretty sure it will be lifted since I didn't do anything wrong. I understand the security reason for the ban but I am just hoping that it takes less than 3 days for GMs to resolve this because the next 3 days are the only days we can play together right away; after that, we'll have to actually sit down and work out our schedules and mark our calendars for the next party lol. 

Thanks, we were pretty bummed when this happened, and we were having so much fun right before that, too. ;(

#6 tin0

tin0

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 830 posts
  • LocationProntera South Crossing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:56 AM

:yawn:

krilin-crane_zpsm4ckvlng.gif

Edited by tin0, 25 February 2016 - 10:11 AM.

#7 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 25 February 2016 - 10:02 AM

Wow, what a welcome wagon that was. Sorry about that, mate.

#8 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:05 AM

Can I be your friend and play with you this weekend?

We're going camping this weekend actually, you should come, only 3000 miles :o

#9 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:54 AM

Can I just point out the tl;dr is equally as long as the part I didn't read...?  :p_swt:

#10 chiajunchu

chiajunchu

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 12:03 PM

Can I just point out the tl;dr is equally as long as the part I didn't read...?  :p_swt:

My tldr; means too long don't read not tl;dr. I wanted the first part to be read but the second paragraph can be skipped; it's a new thing in the shorthand world. Lol jk.

#11 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 12:55 PM

PM me your ticket number and I will see if I can assist after maintenance.

#12 chiajunchu

chiajunchu

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:26 AM

PM me your ticket number and I will see if I can assist after maintenance.

Thank you once again for fixing my account right after maintenance! And also, when  I submitted another ticket to revive my old game account (pre-warpportal) last night, I got a response early this morning and am now playing my old characters with all the items and equips intact :) I did lose a lot of zeny (like 200 million iirc) but maybe it was taken by my old RO friends who had access to the account. Oh, well, still happy that I'm able to get my old account back and I want everyone to know that my tickets were resolved quickly and efficiently. Thank you for the wonderful customer service!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users