Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:12 PM

Hello guys Drum, Empyro,

You know i have nothing against anyone, but as many new players i was also a noob a few years ago, and let me tell you this... Since the begining DockDo was the pk king in server only faced by Diavolic/Vendecates and viseversa.

Rusians are not directly against you... they aiming for any DockDo member and any who interfere in their way.

My Guild will still neutral as long as they don't mess with us.

Regards

#28 dbest

dbest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:03 PM

Hello BioElesis, but like they said: "Dont hate the player, hate the code" :p_laugh:

And im pretty sure that they are against the whole DokDo guild..... but this is the point...... if u hate some1 in any guild and/or some1 in this guild is trying to tell u that he is not doing anything but trying to be nice AFTER ALL (no matter what kind of human is telling u this, it can be a lie or he may telling u the true) then will u still trying to ignore him and keep the same work? :questionmark: 

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :p_omg:

#29 dbest

dbest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:27 PM

Lol drum cmon dont lie now,just yesterday at the alban port they camp you like always,one russian guy said hi drumm and what was your answer?hi you idiot,yeah your nice lol.....the time gvg was on lol how many -_- you and dokdo said to russians? And now when they kinda finish gear you act like you never said anything?FUN FUN FUN
Lol drum cmon dont lie now,just yesterday at the alban port they camp you like always,one russian guy said hi drumm and what was your answer?hi you idiot,yeah your nice lol.....the time gvg was on lol how many -_- you and dokdo said to russians? And now when they kinda finish gear you act like you never said anything?FUN FUN FUN

i said i was trying to be nice....... but im trying, trying and in the 3rd time im punishing :ic:

and this GvG wasnt exactly a GvG, but hide and seek ( same numbers and they run, if they outnumbered us they stay and keep chating, some in russian, some in english) and u cant see anything but 20 vs max 5.... and trust me there were a guys telling me some offensive words while my zerk is in stunlock.... its like "lets spamm the zerk with what ever we have" :heh:

and im not telling any1 how to play this game..... so every1 is doing what ever needs to be done, and thats it!

Edited by dbest, 29 February 2016 - 05:30 PM.

#30 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:49 AM

Hello guys Drum, Empyro,

You know i have nothing against anyone, but as many new players i was also a noob a few years ago, and let me tell you this... Since the begining DockDo was the pk king in server only faced by Diavolic/Vendecates and viseversa.

Rusians are not directly against you... they aiming for any DockDo member and any who interfere in their way.

My Guild will still neutral as long as they don't mess with us.

Regards

Hey bro :D

#31 GentleAluette

GentleAluette

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:51 AM

Today at MG some russian players were doing it. After a while some dokdo members came screaming: "Fuk Russians, no item quest for them"  ^_^

Edited by GentleAluette, 01 March 2016 - 08:52 AM.

#32 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:14 AM

I remember how dokdos were killing those poor +0 Russians in pve places...all on one as always, dokdos deserve to get camped.

Also, I never had problems with Russians. They are always friendly, they buff me and if I ask for party (rarely, since I solo everything) they invite me.

Edited by Kazara, 01 March 2016 - 11:15 AM.

#33 SeWARo

SeWARo

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:17 PM

hhhhhhhh

more more dd

#34 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 01 March 2016 - 05:43 PM

Lol, r u kidding, drum? Leave dokdo and then write to Ticher and PaRoL. I'm sure they have nothing against u, but dokdo.
Than u can keep playing and stydying at school.
Have fun)

Edited by dvchel, 02 March 2016 - 04:56 AM.

#35 adaxs4s4

adaxs4s4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada,QC

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:49 AM

Virtual honor is fake.

Real honor in real life give real points.

You got 1 life, your honor is on a chair playing a game.

That's why people leave virtual world.

#36 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:54 AM

Real honor in real life give real points.

Honor in Requiem gives real points too :D

#37 adaxs4s4

adaxs4s4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada,QC

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:03 PM

Honor in Requiem gives real points too :D

mini_160302101639578289.jpg

Real points, not virtual point.

Edited by adaxs4s4, 02 March 2016 - 12:07 PM.

#38 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:24 PM

mini_160302101639578289.jpg

Real points, not virtual point.

What's your point?

#39 adaxs4s4

adaxs4s4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada,QC

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:28 PM

What's your point?

Not yet, I have to take action to get the points.

#40 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:40 PM

Not yet, I have to take action to get the points.

You have to RAID for points.

Ok, now I stop troll :D

#41 adaxs4s4

adaxs4s4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada,QC

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

You have to RAID for points.

Ok, now I stop troll :D

You are 18 years old, it's not too late for you.

You're still young.

#42 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

You are 18 years old, it's not too late for you.

You're still young.

What you talking about? Late for what? I'm not 18 anyway, and if you talking about time on games, I am barely playing any game =)

Huehue

#43 adaxs4s4

adaxs4s4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada,QC

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:46 PM

What you talking about? Late for what? I'm not 18 anyway, and if you talking about time on games, I am barely playing any game =)

Huehue

You're 18 or not, you're the one who told me you were 17 years old couple months ago.

Haha, you call yourself leader and master so your honor is only in a virtual game.
But no one cares,no one knows.

#44 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:56 PM

I also said I am 30 or 40 or 80. Didn't I?=)

Also, don't see the why it interests you so much, my age and the time I spend on Requiem. Just mind your business lol ^^

#45 dbest

dbest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 03 March 2016 - 10:58 AM

I am confused..... age, years, hours, how old are u, what is your business???

What are you two Kazara and the other one trying to talk about?

Drum leave DokDo and write to .... any who, and you can keep playing and studying at school????

And here we go again ..............

1st:

They have nothing against me? But pointing at me, and tell me to leave guild? (nope, indeed they have nothing against me!!!)

Look, if they are trying to shut down other guild, then why they will want some guild member to leave this particular guild (and then everything will be fine)? So infact im pretty sure they have problems and let me tell u what problems they have: their problem is that they cant watch at me as a single person, but as a whole thing (that means they are looking at me and they see a DokDo guild) and this is like u are looking at some person and u cant see if he is a men or a woman (u cant tell what animal is this, only coz u dont have the skill to tell), which is wrong! So why would i leave my favorite guild and talk to any who, if this kind of person dont have the skill to see what or who am i, and act like an animal (or savage) against me?

2nd:

I can keep studying and playing!? Are they trying to shut me down? :questionmark:  I just dont get it, what in the world is going on here? Are we still playing this game, or we are doing something else?  :heh: 

#46 dbest

dbest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 03 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

And VmodBlueberry you can close this topic off.......... this from fun becomes wrong now!

#47 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:57 AM

problem is, some ppl are always trash-talking and bregging alot, also insults back and forth and so on and provoke sth like that. Next problem is when they realize it comes to trouble caused by sth they provoked they always cry for their guildies and booom there's the guildwar (funny thing - most of the helpers don't even know why it all started because the truth could be a problem in most cases)

another thing, alot of ppl forget this is a pk-server, so yea pk is present. I once had a funny "meeting" too. When it comes to pk (even lvl) and the preys start to cry a river instead of fighting back and short after u get the sentence "I'm in DokDo, I come with the whole guild" ---> ermm, to kill a low lvl pk char with the same lvl like the ones that got killed ?? REALLY ?? LOOOOOOOL --> childish behaviour, no experience in game play and always "blablabla.... the whole guild... blablabla" --> real example; this is no offense against DokDo since in almost every guild are such ppl but that one really mentioned that guild to bring them all ^^

#48 dbest

dbest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:41 AM

problem is, some ppl are always trash-talking and bregging alot, also insults back and forth and so on and provoke sth like that. Next problem is when they realize it comes to trouble caused by sth they provoked they always cry for their guildies and booom there's the guildwar (funny thing - most of the helpers don't even know why it all started because the truth could be a problem in most cases)

another thing, alot of ppl forget this is a pk-server, so yea pk is present. I once had a funny "meeting" too. When it comes to pk (even lvl) and the preys start to cry a river instead of fighting back and short after u get the sentence "I'm in DokDo, I come with the whole guild" ---> ermm, to kill a low lvl pk char with the same lvl like the ones that got killed ?? REALLY ?? LOOOOOOOL --> childish behaviour, no experience in game play and always "blablabla.... the whole guild... blablabla" --> real example; this is no offense against DokDo since in almost every guild are such ppl but that one really mentioned that guild to bring them all ^^

Yep! So much problems, and some ppl dont even want to know who caused the problem, they are just forced to attack!

And here we go again u are in a Guild vs Guild War and u dont know why (and this im sure its more then 40% of the ppl playing it) but....... for me i know that im in a guild and i want to help coz i like the ppl, i like the game, i dont care who started it and what was the problem ( and this is the rest 60% of the players, doing the same like me im sure of it ), and then boommmmmmmm:

"Drum u are nothing; Drum leave the guild; Drum ur zerk fail" and so on and so on, and u dont know why they are talking to u like this !!!!

And the whole thing just happen, and Gravity change skills, making other classes OP, and now im starting to bealive them what they said.............. BOOOOOOOOOOOM

IM OUT!!!!!

Edited by dbest, 06 March 2016 - 07:41 AM.

#49 dvchel

dvchel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Tifri (Cronus before)

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:10 AM

U wanna b in guild - agressor and u dont wanna b attacked? Lol, gl hf.

#50 dbest

dbest

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:00 PM

U wanna b in guild - agressor and u dont wanna b attacked? Lol, gl hf.

Since when there is such thing like guild - agressor, and why i dont know anything about it :questionmark: :heh:

So while i am playing solo this game u make guilds like this? And this is a big problem from very long time, coz u know that im not in this game from yestarday, right? And still i remember how ppl dont wanna share, so i was like "heh ok, every1 is doing something, thats good" and i left them with their own job. I dont mess with them and they dont mess with me (or i was thinking like this). And now u tell me that there is a guild - agressor? Fineeeeeeeeeeee, i will stay under attack  :p_omg: 

And thx, i always have fun, always do :p_laugh: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users