[C] Free transcendence quest- "A prayer to heaven" (scientist Toyotino) - Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[C] Free transcendence quest- "A prayer to heaven" (scientist Toyotino)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 brio88

brio88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:06 AM

When you go to rebirth you have to go to Juno first and talk to Metheus Sylphe who is at 89,164 inside sage castle. He gives you 5 options b4 you can read the book of ymir. Either pay 4 diffrent ways or do a quest which makes it free. This is done by speaking to Scientist Toyotino who is just south of Metheus Sylphe.  Here's a guide for quest. 

1. Toyotino tells you to go see Engineer Michael who is at Einbroch airship field 97,114.

2 . When you talk to Michael he tells you to retrieve some items to repair his airship. (I have done it on 2 chars and once he asked me to get 15 steel and the other was 50 rusty screws) note: the 50 rusty screws is the worst one to get for priest as it took forever for me to get them.  Your options are either kill metaling 3% drop or teddy bears which is like 50% drop but they are hard to kill. 

3. When you are done retrieving the items he rewards you with access to the airship.

4 Once inside go towards the end of the gambling section and fin Scientist Toyotino he will tell you to go and check out the starbird window view. It is at 66,30. Easy to find.

5. Once the explosions happen go talk to scientist toyotino again and he gives you a ariship return hook (which you can use to return to the airship at any time during the quest) and then tell you to speak to Engineer Michael again so you can set down.

6 Once you set down right in front of the sage castle go inside and talk to Scientist Toyotino again and he tells you to check out the core of the room the keeps Juno afloat. Follow his instructions and go south then take the stairs leading down.

7. Once inside continue through the path till you come to the room with 4 portals keep on going through the portal to the bottom left until you come to the room with only 3 portal in the shape of a T. Once in that one try the bottom right (bottom part of T) until you come to a spiral room. It is random so if it doesn't work try again. (sometimes it takes you to a room that looks like a prison, you must leave this room and go back to the 4 portal room to try again)

8. Once in the spiral room make your way to the centre at the bottom whiel avoiding the other portals which will annoyingly make you start all over again.

9. Make your way to the centre of the machine through the bottom way and you will see dark minion there. This is the par where i got stuck, because you are supposed to find the chat bubble of the dark minion and talk to him but its a little off to the bottom right of the dark minion and not on the actual toon. I thought it was broken for sure. If you are reading this i hope to remove the possibilitly of the same time wasting happening to you.

10.  Once you talk to the Dark Minion the quest window tell you to use the airship return hook so use it. The you must talk to Scientist Toyotino inside the airship again. He tells you to talk to the Janeway engineer who is just to the bottom left of Toyotino at 47,44.

11. She give you some fragments and tell you to talk to Toyotino again. You need to set down and go back through he maze into the centre room with the big machine and talk to Toyotino in there. 

12. He tell you to put them int he machine so find the chat bubble under the machine press it and then it does nothing. Then a Valkyrie appears and you talk to her she rewards you with the feather headband which is just a cosmetic character bound piece you can only get by doing this quest. 

13. She transports you to valhalla where you must go north and talk to her again. if you have to much stuff on you she will transport you back to the book of Ymir and tell you to remove stuff. What i did was i went to kafra in Juno and took off all my gear and put it in storage and sold everything to merch. All otehr items i put in storage so i had nothing on me except pront warp pass. i did this just ot be sure cuz i hate having to walk back and forth. This worked for me. 

14. Once you do that go back to book of ymir which take u to valhalla again and She will turn you in a novice again.

Enjoy

Edited by brio88, 27 February 2016 - 09:09 AM.

#2 stockings

stockings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:51 PM

good!

#3 brio88

brio88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 02:38 PM

Thanks =)

#4 kvnpl

kvnpl

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Location1 AU
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:42 PM

I have an idea about the rusty screws: an alternate class (thief/assasin/rogue) can try to use Steal on the teddy bears for faster retrievals. :heh:

thanks for the guide!

#5 brio88

brio88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:46 AM

that is a good idea  :p_idea:

#6 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:21 AM

So is this an alternate way to Transcend? Since it's free you're not going to need a certain amout of zeny? 

Sorry I'm confused, just got back after 3 years.

#7 brio88

brio88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:19 PM

So is this an alternate way to Transcend? Since it's free you're not going to need a certain amout of zeny? 

Sorry I'm confused, just got back after 3 years.

Correct, no zenny required. If you hunt for the items required from engineer Michael and don't buy them then you don't have to pay a penny and you get a free cosmetic headgear that looks like a feather on your head as a reward. 
http://www.divine-pr...ase/item/19506/

P.S this is on classic server btw, I don't know if this is avail on renewal and other servers

Edited by VModCinnamon, 04 March 2016 - 10:05 PM.
Replaced url, don't link to RMS on forums please.

#8 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 March 2016 - 07:35 PM

:o oh my. i should try this on renewal. hope it works >u<  thank you for the guide!

#9 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:37 PM

does this work in renewal also?

#10 brio88

brio88