[Feedback] Flaws of Game That Needs Modification - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Feedback] Flaws of Game That Needs Modification

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 D4Rk143

D4Rk143

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:World 1

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:58 AM

Hey Leonis, I have a request for a feature change in game. I was wondering if it's possible to lower the price of durability repair cost. I know no one here have asked for this change yet but it would be great if you can ask the dev team to change this feature of the game. I don't know how easy it will be to farm money in game yet, so I don't know if it's a good idea to make change in the feature. But if the repair feature is the same as the one in the Japan version and it's hard to make money, then it might be a good idea to change the durability repair system. Thank you in advance. 

Edit

I have another request. I noticed that the ammo,health,and mp refill is slow in the game when players go back to their base. I was wondering if this feature can also change. Maybe the dev can make the who refill process faster like the one in the old version of MA/GS.

#2 ShariganXII

ShariganXII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:59 AM

Increase the running speed too pls

Edited by ShariganXII, 01 March 2016 - 09:00 AM.

#3 MintyThresh

MintyThresh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:10 AM

Hey Leonis, I have a request for a feature change in game. I was wondering if it's possible to lower the price of durability repair cost. I know no one here have asked for this change yet but it would be great if you can ask the dev team to change this feature of the game. I don't know how easy it will be to farm money in game yet, so I don't know if it's a good idea to make change in the feature. But if the repair feature is the same as the one in the Japan version and it's hard to make money, then it might be a good idea to change the durability repair system. Thank you in advance. 

Edit

I have another request. I noticed that the ammo,health,and mp refill is slow in the game when players go back to their base. I was wondering if this feature can also change. Maybe the dev can make the who refill process faster like the one in the old version of MA/GS.

I agree with D4RK on this since durability cost is not a problem for us now but will be very hard to repair items later on with pinks and other stuff. Also the countdown for base refills needs to be reduced by at least 5 seconds. That's my opinions. It takes us around half a minute to refill and if someone just shoots one bullet on you, you're gonna have to start from 1% again. 

Also for the movement speed it doesn't need no change whatsoever. its because you only have white gears and no bundle skin. 

#4 shadxx

shadxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:28 PM

A Carl asking for move speed buff :DDD , catch this MF was like mission impossible. Repairs are the gold sink on this game, not gonna change.

we need more fliying boars shooting lasers form the eyes obiously.

#5 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:31 PM

Hey all, thanks for the feedback!

Please keep posting your feedback. Once we're past the official launch point, I'll be sending up all sorts of feedback that is given by the community.

For right now, we're focused on ensuring the service is going to be stable and working for everyone. :)

#6 ninecloud

ninecloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:59 PM

Yeah. There are bigger problems at hand now. Base healing and money is broken now but we can still play. Others are still having trouble connecting

#7 D4Rk143

D4Rk143

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:48 PM

1st suggestion, Give us at least 1 storage space from Sing, I noticed it's locked. Players need to put their items somewhere. (Not sure yet if it's locked or if we just need to level up to unlock it).

2nd suggestion, Move Sing on the main town area, it will make selling stuffs easier in the future since people are more used to Sing being at the main place where the fountain is.

3rd suggestion, reduce penalty time to 5 minutes only. Sometimes, players get penalty because they crash and are forced to wait 10 minutes in order to play again.

That's all for now, still checking the game out for stuffs that needs modification.

#8 JackSwordfire

JackSwordfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2016 - 01:46 PM

Gotta agree with D4Rk143 It costs me about 188 coins per PVP game to repair my gear I just cant afford that.

PVP should not be a money sink 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users