Got some questions WP points - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Got some questions WP points

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:19 AM

It's been a while since I've played but I felt the urge to make a new character so I came on to put some points into my account. Apparently, the information that I entered is new to WP so they gave me a message saying that they want to check some things and it CAN take up to 24 hours. This kind of messed up my plan for the day because I expected to pay for a monthly sub and just no-life today.  :pif:  

So my question is...does it USUALLY take 24 hours? Today is a Saturday but DO THEY WORK ON SATURDAY? Have anyone been through this before? How long was the wait for you?

#2 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:25 AM

Yeah. Maybe you'll get a reply when Monday comes hopefully.

#3 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

Yeah. Maybe you'll get a reply when Monday comes hopefully.

Is there any way I can cancel the purchase then? Because honestly, I did this on a whim...and if I can't play-when I should be able to..then there's really no point to patronize the company. Timing matters a lot...it's because it's the weekend that I'm able to indulge in whatever I want. What kind of service is this though? To make someone wait that long?

Edited by toumakoukin, 05 March 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

Wait 24 hours and then submit the payment again (the first doesn't get processed, just goes through verification). If the second payment goes through, you're clear. If not, log into your Support account and submit a ticket.

#5 toumakoukin

toumakoukin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:33 AM

Wait 24 hours and then submit the payment again (the first doesn't get processed, just goes through verification). If the second payment goes through, you're clear. If not, log into your Support account and submit a ticket.

So the first payment don't count? That's great! Peace everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users