• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 1533807992

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:23 AM

Hey all im posting this topic because im currently playing dominator with this build: http://requiem.irowi...Dominator_build

And i want help because im confused as how i should gear my domi i came back to the game recently but there isnt any updated info on what gear and builds i should get for domi so im really lost and i dont know how to use domi properly right now

so i want to know what do you think about this build and i need help with what stats to get because before i stopped playing people told me domi used mnd for pet damage but now people say its int so what stats should i use what set should i get and what weapons accessories what enchants to get especially the buff enchants. 

So please help me gear my domi for a pvpve build something i can use in both pvp and pve not just afk with pets please.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:59 AM

Hi,

There is no way you can increase pet stats, those are just rumors, domi pets have fixed stats.

That build pretty sucks anyway.

Anyway, try go this :

Attack of Curse 1

Bloody Arrow 1

Rake Nail 10 (AOE insta)

Vampiric Touch 1 + DNA for shorter CD, cast and AOE

Invisibility 1-10 (depends on you)

Soul Shield 1-10 (depends on you)

Arrhythmia 10

Illusion 1

All Pets maxed

Relapse Wound 10 (increase ur pets damage because they do physical damages, also is a MUST for RAIDs)

Binding Weapon 0-10 (depends if you are going evasion builded) (note : Evasion build is currently not good for pvp)

Lithifying Fog Max (a MUST for pvp, it's anti stun).

Shadow Binding 1-10 (depends if you have additional DNA to invest in this, I usually have this at 1 + DNA since I have 55 DNA points)

Lithy terror 1 ( can be useful in certain situations)

Magic Mastery Curse 0-1 (the first point gives a good 20 magic curse damage, until you get high gears it can help.)

Edited by Kazara, 07 March 2016 - 11:04 AM.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:08 AM

Gear 65+

Magic Swallower +30 enchanted with curse double down

FOC armor +30 enchanted with defense

Reinforced Jewels +30 eximius (cheap) with SCC ion mine and SCAD ion mine.

Gear 85+

Nightmare Jewels INT/CON rare or carus

Or Wintriness Jewels
enchant with SCAD/SCC or remains INT/CON
or Voxyon Cleverness.

Terror Malice Set (MG set)

enchant with MDC scales INT/CON (3 pieces), rest titan remains INT/CON, hearts, Voxyon Cleverness.

SCAD ball 1, 2 (I just use scad ball 1, since I have all resistances over max anyway, thanks to cleverness/ high INT, and regals). MDC wand + magic shield, enchant wand with titan ruinhorn's claws, 20-20 High Ranks and +125 SCAD or 20% curse double down enchant, enchant shield with titan remains CON/INT, hearts, or cleverness. Here would be good even block success chance xeons ion mine if you prefer.

Fluid HP one usually, enchant with MDC scales or INT/CON.

I gave you some pretty expensive ideas for 85+...but that's how it works. Don't lose time making -_- mid gears that you will change anyway, focus on top gears, better if you make one top gears than 100 crap gears.

Edited by Kazara, 07 March 2016 - 11:25 AM.

#4 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:31 AM

Hope it helped, can't give you my personal build, but with this ideas you should definitely be able to build a good dominator.

Just to let you know, there currently 5 main build for dominator.

1. Evasion build (mostly pve), 2. PvP build (don't use all pets, mainly damage focused), 3. PvE grind/RAID build (don't use pvp skills, mainly damage focused) 4. AFK farm build (focused on pet and pet buffs, mainly to afk), 5. PvP/PvE build (the one I posted above).

Edited by Kazara, 07 March 2016 - 11:33 AM.

#5 1533807992

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

Thenk you very much! so shield/wand and the anti stun for pvp gonna need a skill reset im currently lvl 65 ahve a sentimera set cuz i thought i needed mnd -.- i got a +30 magic swallower with curse double down but its (4/6) -1 if im not mistaken lol but not too bad have reinforced dirge accessories just to hold on untill later so no use levelling magic curse mastery ? and if u said i dont need evasion build i might go soul shield but the guy in the build said it can be debuffed by sin :/ or does the anti stun block that? 

#6 1533807992

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:52 PM

so when i get dna what should i invest on? i currently have my 25 dna on vamp touch just like you said so when i get the mall points to get the rest i think i should make relapse wound go instant cast but what should i put on shadow binding (my mistake )? reduced cooldown? to keep spamming in pvp for example? 

What are MDC scales ? i never went to late game so im a greenhorn in that field and if u can please explain to me the int/con ratio so i can have a better idea of how im gonna get cuz right now im squishy as hell if i try to pvp if i get hit by one crit bye bye 

Thanks again for the quick answers im glad someone is active to help me i was loosing hope! LOL

Edited by 1533807992, 07 March 2016 - 03:09 PM.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

Ok, I was going to sleep but then saw ur reply xD I'm going to reply the first question today, and the rest tomorrow. If you want keep add questions, I'll answer them when I can.

Yes, you might go soul shield, I currently have it maxed. Anti-stun doesn't block sin debuff (soccer kick). But Humbaba and Illusion does. Humbaba is the best pvp summon dominators have, and gives you soccer kick immunity. That means when the sin will try soccer kick, it will just miss. So you can have as many buffs as you want, just make sure humbaba is not dead. "The guy in the build" was just wrong =)

Edited by Kazara, 07 March 2016 - 01:59 PM.

#8 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:59 AM

Ok, max the 3 important DNAs of vampiric touch as I said. When you will have more DNA points, put 7 points to Shadow Binding (skill level 1). Can be very helpful making Middle Kazara instant cast (and takes only 5 DNA!). Instant Relapse Wound is also very good. The rest of the points, put what you prefer, some point in DNA invisibility or cast time summons...

Edited by Kazara, 08 March 2016 - 11:01 AM.

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:07 AM

MDC scales are Mythic Doom Cheras scales that currently drop from "event" Level 90 RAID Mythic Doom Cheras. They give you 30/30 defense (that will be increased from passive and soul shield!) and 9 of one stat (scales can be INT,CON, MIND, STR, DEX).

Best ones for dominator are INT or CON ones. It's normal that your dominator is squishy now. You shouldn't pvp until 90. Get as fast as possible the scad ball, and the HP fluid, that will help you a lot survive in pvp. And also the MDC wand and shield, try to roll them for 2k+ HP base each. (you can see lowest and max stats for MDC weapons in Requiem Wiki).

Edited by Kazara, 08 March 2016 - 11:08 AM.

#10 Marizhkah

Marizhkah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:32 PM

hello, which is better defiler or dominator? I'm torn which one to choose. TIA :D

#11 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:05 AM

hello, which is better defiler or dominator? I'm torn which one to choose. TIA :D

Defiler atm, especially in pve.

#12 FireBee

FireBee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:53 AM

Defiler atm, especially in pve.

Totally agree with Kazara.

I switched one of my Dominators to Defiler then killed tested it on Ruinhorn dungeon boss solo. boring as hell though solo.

Defiler class is by far the best for non afk PVE, if you want to be afk and grind then go Domi.

#13 Marizhkah

Marizhkah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:02 PM

nice.. i'll go with defiler :D

#14 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:33 PM

was reading the Wiki-build u posted... extend. Relapse wound is complete waste anyways since it lasts already long enough + the cooldown isnt that long anyways, so rather spam it after its gone and safe the 10 dna pts. If u really want to go full debuff I'd prefer to use it for Binding Weapon (5 to make it instant) or 10 to give it even more debuff (skill at 10 + strengthened = 53% at all)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users