There are no hackers in Metal Assault they say........ - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

There are no hackers in Metal Assault they say........

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 xXObeliskXx

xXObeliskXx

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:25 AM

>snip<

I wonder...... , how he knew that Innocent wrote a personal script only for pve..... waw

Meanwhile.......................

>snip<

You guys either turn everything SERVER SIDED, or update you SECURITY and get a better gameguard.

History repeats itself, the hackers and hypocrites are back......

R.I.P MA?

edited to remove other player's names

Edited by VModCupcake, 10 March 2016 - 08:16 AM.

#2 Phonton

Phonton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationLiving in Maginot D
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 10 March 2016 - 04:43 AM

I agree with you that things should be more stable for PVE, but if you have a problem with a player please remember that WP has a support section you can submit a ticket to here https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx .
It's much better then calling names for no apparent reason. Just because people have a difference of opinion there is no need to blame him or even suggest things about him.
Word gets around or maybe he just asked Innocent and that's how he knew.
 Oh also the third image was not hacks I was there it was just a speed run and about 10-20 tokens per player (still nearly lost xD)
and the first image was just the map being glitched out so not hacks again.Glitched rooms were in the old MA as well. Hopefully they get fixed as well since it douse look really bad.

Hope the problems you are having with the game are resolved just remember as well, the game is in soft launch and they have many issues to deal with. Things like this are one of many.

#3 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:22 AM

The forum rules prohibit calling out other players so I had to remove the pictures that were posted here. 

Instead, if you feel someone is cheating or botting, please report them by making a ticket.  Here is the link to do that https://support.warp...29-e76c17575e42  There is a place towards the bottom of the ticket form that allows you to attach screen shots and I'd encourage you to do that. The support team will investigate and deal with it accordingly.

Closing topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users