Item Mall - Community Feedback - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Item Mall - Community Feedback

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 10 March 2016 - 03:41 PM

Hey Rookies,

So I know many of you have been asking to have the Item Mall updated with more stuff. But there is so much stuff to choose from, I thought this would be a good opportunity to see what kind of stuff you're looking for!

Please post below what you're looking forward to, want, and expect to see put up in the Item Mall or the Lucky Boxes! I know there's been a number of requests for some costumes and weapons, but what specifically would you like to see? The more specific you can be, the easier it makes for me to find or ask the dev team about the item(s). :D

#2 DozerSenpai

DozerSenpai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

The one thing I don't want to see is permanent skin bundles sold as a whole. In my opinion those have to be unlocked via reaching a specific Mall point spent quota over the course of a week. IE: buy 5,000 Mall points worth of stuff and receive a permanent skin bundle once that quota is reached. The same should go for the EXTREME high tier weapons like the LCP, GSavior, etc. only at higher quota.

Or it can be done the old Aeira way where they literally had a 'wheel of fortune' type thing going on and basically you had to depend on luck to get what you wanted out of the wheel.

but that's just my opinion, I would love to hear everyone else's view on the item mall. I'm very good at looking something from someone else's point of view. Of course I can already see the poor and F2P players asking for low risk:high rewards, which in my opinion is terrible.

Edited by DozerSenpai, 11 March 2016 - 06:45 AM.

#3 Apheleya

Apheleya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:49 PM

Definitely skin bundles. But I do want them sold as a whole, thats how I remember them. I miss my spartan set. Also, a chance to get cash shop weapons such as flame thrower and stuff. 

#4 JackSwordfire

JackSwordfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:47 PM

Please bring the .44 magnum in permanent form also the golden Ak.I spent alot of cash getting them back when Aeria had Metal Assault. (then the worthless jerks just killed the game)

Edited by JackSwordfire, 10 March 2016 - 08:50 PM.

#5 ivan311

ivan311

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 10:32 PM

please no permanent items and without arms sales.

#6 SuggestName

SuggestName

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:18 PM

i Think we need Some Skins / Arms, cuz we need item to do coops in Hard Mod

#7 DozerSenpai

DozerSenpai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 12:21 AM

It's kinda hard to make it sound like I'm not being selfing with my decisions here but...

Some weapons that would be nice to see are
1)  Any of the 100 Magazine LMGs. These would be very helpful for those who are playing PVE since they carry a lot of ammunition.
2)  Literally any rocket launcher, since most of the premium RLs are better than any other RL currently in game in every stat.
3) I know for a fact everyone wants to wield an LCP but not everyone wants them in game especially this early (it is just a soft release after all!)
Some skins that could be released.
l'll be honest I don't remember every skin that came out for this game. (It's been a long 4 years) but I do know that it would make sense that you initially release some of the lower tiered skins like the GTAC Skin which I believe has only 3 pieces(someone correct me if I'm wrong) to ease the game in. (Most of this community is impatient, have played previous versions of this game, and want to pick up where they left of)

There are also 5 piece skins.

Mystery Boxes are always fun. It's literally a gamble. As to what goes in them I say any of the items mentioned above. IE: Variants of the LMGs and rocket launchers.

You could also separate boxes in some manner. Some examples would something like

Box No.1 Contains -1 day, 7day, and 30 day LMGs.

Box No.2 Contains -1 day, 7day, and 30 day Rocket Launchers.
Box No.3 Contains -1 day, 7day, and 30 day skin bundles.
Box No.4 Contains - Any of the 'blue' and 'pink' weapons in game? [(I'm not too sure about this one)as far as which weapons should go into this box, I say sure put the LCP(rifle) and G-savior(Rocket Laucher) in there.

and/or

Option 1 open 1 box 

Option 2 open 5 boxes at once.

Option 3 open 10 boxes at onces.

or

just put everything into one box.

P.S. Give backpacks their slots, release inventory licenses for one self and for company the community wouldn't be able to store much with such little space.

... idk how to end this.... bye.

#8 Stranger68942

Stranger68942

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 02:28 AM

I'd like to request for ladder speed boost, Company expansion, company logo, and storage licenses.

#9 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:35 AM

I'm confused why wouldn't you want an option for a permanent item say u can purchase individual pieces out of a bundle for a set price having Things such as Tier spenders will lead to P2W torture as every game in aeria has. Tier spenders being spend this amount to get this item. Setting the amount u have to spend will enrage the community if it's to high for those who can't afford constant payment. I'm just saying I don't want to see the rage from people who can't afford stuff to complain about not having permanent stuff as well as spending my money for some 30 day pretty boy outfit and it being a waste.. Also Golden Ak all the way. PERMANENT

Edited by MarchMadness, 11 March 2016 - 04:40 AM.

#10 geisons

geisons

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:49 AM

Basically skins and legendary weapons that can not be easy just playing ....

#11 Kazunsane

Kazunsane

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 05:49 AM

Permanent skin bundles. Wheels of fortune and all that is stupid, spending lots of $$$ for a CHANCE to maybe get what you want is the worst thing you could do. Not everyone is rich enough to gamble for some virtual goodies. It's not worth the risk. If people are going to pay and support the game, they have to know what they are getting. Feel free to lower the stats if you wish to, since F2P players are too afraid of others getting stronger. But gambling is stupid.

#12 DozerSenpai

DozerSenpai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 06:44 AM

Just wanna point out that if a game doesn't bring in enough revenue it will shut down.
I'm not saying that permanent skins shouldnt exist I'm just saying they have to be hard to obtain.

#13 Kwielink

Kwielink

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 06:48 AM

Hey people,

As stranger mentioned it seems like a good idea to implement the stuff he said in the item mall. These things don't give an unfair advantage over other players and are certainly nice things to start off with. 

Next, it would seem nice to me to, just like league of legends, add skins which do not give additional stats. I believe in the old metal assault you had two sets of items you could wear. A bundle and the regular clothing. In this case you have to make the bundle visible so people can show off with the bundles they bought. Depending on how well these bundles would sell, I would later on perhaps add a minor increase in defence stats or other stats, but this should be very minor and only happen if the bundles won't sell well enough if they give no buffs.

But like I said I think it would be the best to start off with the things stranger said, because these are easy to implement and do not harm other players in their gaming experience.

Thanks for listening!  :thumb2:

#14 Juansow

Juansow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationColombia - Cali
  • Server:World 1

Posted 11 March 2016 - 07:59 AM

company expansion =D

#15 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:09 AM

Why don't the 2 ways meet in the middle? There will be purchasable costumes that are perm as well as weapons but they won't be as unique or won't have stats etc then the harder ones through any way they come up with whether it's tiered spender or random loot wheel or even increasing the cost those costumes can be hard to achieve and also bring stuff like stats etc. so no one can complain about not having good looking perm gear while others will have great looking gear with stats

#16 Shoyz

Shoyz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:55 AM

It'll fall on deaf ears, but I want NO mandated mystery boxes. What I mean is boxes, for example, containing permanent costumes you can't buy otherwise. I do not gamble, that is a game killer.

I want:
1) Basics (Storage Expansions, Inventory Expansions, Company Storage, Company Logo, etc.)

2) Permanent Costumes at Set Price. I don't buy temp stuff. Make them expensive, not unbuyable.

#17 MintyThresh

MintyThresh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Server:World 1

Posted 11 March 2016 - 01:37 PM

Well what we need the most now is at least 100 round machine guns in order to do some co-ops that we can't succeed in. the second most important thing is Skin bundles, Lots and lots of them. that's the only thing i need and want right now are skin bundles. company logo and expansions are third. 

Thanks

#18 Elsw

Elsw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:04 PM

I'll post what I said in the other thread here:

I sort of like what DFO did, fully available general avatars which are somewhat cheaper (~$22 for a permanent full set on one character), with options to make them timed (usually much cheaper)

Every couple of months a new "special" avatar set comes out corresponding to a specific theme, its only sold in bundles and is typically more expensive (~$30 for a full set, more if you purchase the bundles with extra stuff in them). Additionally these special sets are only available as permanent avatars.

As for item mall weapons, please only let them be cosmetic (akin to skins in CS:GO and now TF2) and not direct upgrades to weapons generally found within the game (or at the very least, make them side-grades with their own unique setups)

To expand on the skins idea, you could have skins for each weapon category.

Since Licenses are removed, you could tailor weapon stat-tracking to the skins. Along with having the avatars and other cash shop things (shop passes, item mall gear, etc.) you could also use lucky boxes as skin boxes, ranging from common skins to very very rare skins.

Skins could either come with or without stat tracking, if they come without, players would have to obtain a module to add stat tracking to that skin.

The skin would track every kill you earned with that weapon, and this could be expanded upon to "how much EXP you've earned using this weapon", "x number of character killed", "x number of zombies killed with this weapon", etc.

Edited by Elsw, 11 March 2016 - 04:10 PM.

#19 NeedleMouse

NeedleMouse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:58 PM

Was hoping for non pay to win but we all know its going to end up that way regardless.

1. Permanent Weapons

2. Permanent Skins

3. Name tags for guns

4. No RNG (gachapons etc) chances of getting items we paid for.

#20 SwagPatrol

SwagPatrol

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 08:50 PM

Skins and guns! lol

#21 carrymaxx

carrymaxx

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:24 AM

A Sniper Sr 82 Glock Permante mais Skin Permante

#22 CieIy

CieIy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

Was hoping for non pay to win but we all know its going to end up that way regardless.

1. Permanent Weapons

2. Permanent Skins

3. Name tags for guns

4. No RNG (gachapons etc) chances of getting items we paid for.

I wish the cash weapons weren't so overpowered, they need to be rebalanced so the gap isn't so huge

Edited by CieIy, 14 March 2016 - 05:24 PM.

#23 Zergie

Zergie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:19 PM

Leo make a straw poll for what people want in item mall that'll get you a good demographic

#24 ninecloud

ninecloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:13 AM

Sm45. We also need reset clocks and ribbons so we can sell the legendary class guns.

#25 LegendRobin

LegendRobin

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

Permanent Weapon & Skin

Prem Mod Parts

Company Expansion

Inventory Expansion

0 user(s) are reading this topic