transferring characters - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

transferring characters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Niat

Niat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 March 2016 - 05:12 PM

I have a question, when i want to transfer one character to another account, am i able to bring some gear along with that character like kvm and RWC stuff? or do they have to be stripped?

I remembered a long time ago i bought a server transfer and was allowed to take a handful of equips with me but I'm not sure if that relates to the account transfer.

I tried looking up info about this and can't find an answer.

Also will I be able to transfer a male character onto a female account? thank you.

#2 kest21

kest21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:34 PM

yes you could(account bound gears), as long as it's in the character upon transfer process. The gender, that I'm not so sure, though I have seen some char select screenshot from here too with mixed gender.

source: own experience

#3 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:19 PM

As of right now, your account gender is absolute. This means that if you bring a male character into a female character account, it will become female. kRO has the update that allows creation of characters irrespective of genders but iRO does not have it yet. Its best if you ask these doubts via the support ticket system because they will be in the know how of what things they allow or don't allow. Because at the end of the day, they are the ones who will help you in the account transfer.

#4 Niat

Niat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:21 AM

thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users