[Suggestion] Steam release account issue. - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Suggestion] Steam release account issue.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TioUcah

TioUcah

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:18 PM

Ok so I was passing through my steam and noticed MA is able to be downloaded, so I downloaded it. It tells me to make a new account when I lauch the game. So here I was thinking. Maybe you guys should let us Sync existing account with the Steam account. Or maybe Let us log in the game without having to have an Account created via Steam. Or maybe Keeping the old log in screen it really didn't bother me having that one screen.

#2 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:29 PM

It is because, depending on how an account is registered, is the method of how you're able to recharge your Item Mall points.

If you registered through your Steam account, by our agreement with Steam, that account is tied to their network and you use your Steam wallet.

If you registered through WarpPortal, you are able to make your purchases through our WarpPortal payment methods.

#3 TioUcah

TioUcah

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:44 PM

But If I want to Tie an existing account from the website, to my Steam account (non existing game account) It will not let me. I think there should be an option to do that, nobody wants to lose their progress just to migrate to steam, even if it's a little progress, it's already something

#4 ivan311

ivan311

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:49 PM

I would like to play in the steam with my previous progress.

#5 Tankudozaum

Tankudozaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:57 PM

Please, migrate account

#6 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:04 PM

But If I want to Tie an existing account from the website, to my Steam account (non existing game account) It will not let me. I think there should be an option to do that, nobody wants to lose their progress just to migrate to steam, even if it's a little progress, it's already something

I understand what you're saying.

But this is how it works.

Where you register an account, through WarpPortal or Steam, is how we identify how you're able to recharge Item Mall points in-game.

On our website (warpportal.com), we have to disable our payment methods if you're a Steam registered account, because of how the funds are accepted when you make a payment.

And vice versa, you can't make a payment through our payment methods, if you are a Steam registered account.

We cannot change that identification, when you register an account.

We don't have a migration setup and I don't think one is going to be made. Sorry guys.

#7 TioUcah

TioUcah

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:26 PM

Well you should think of a migrating system. Most of the users that are playing right now wants that, if not 100% of them. It should be easy to buy or rent a miration setup for a few days, Just like the game " SMITE " did when they opened a server at Brazil. They kept it open for migration to the brazilian site for a month or two. Well, talk about it with the people there Leonis, see what they think about it. Feel free to charge a little bit more WP points for MA, or even more steam founds for less MA credits, make it fair, and make it possible to migrate, I wouldn't mind paying a little extra. and I'm sure many of the players wouldn't mind either.

#8 Juansow

Juansow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • LocationColombia - Cali
  • Server:World 1

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:35 PM

Leonis the migrate is the reason of bad ping??

#9 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:23 PM

Well you should think of a migrating system. Most of the users that are playing right now wants that, if not 100% of them. It should be easy to buy or rent a miration setup for a few days, Just like the game " SMITE " did when they opened a server at Brazil. They kept it open for migration to the brazilian site for a month or two. Well, talk about it with the people there Leonis, see what they think about it. Feel free to charge a little bit more WP points for MA, or even more steam founds for less MA credits, make it fair, and make it possible to migrate, I wouldn't mind paying a little extra. and I'm sure many of the players wouldn't mind either.

As I said, we are not considering a migration. We just started service, so this is your opportunity to decide which you wish to use as a payment method.

Leonis the migrate is the reason of bad ping??

No. There was no migration. So it would not be the cause of anyone's ping.
We've posted in many places, what you can do to help us identify why your ping may be bad, it's called a tracert report.
Please check the pinned topics on how to submit one. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users