I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:05 AM

I'm started play this game for 5-6 month 

(I"m not buy Krafa Piont too)

I need some guides to farm up zenys without buying KP. 

can someone pls tell how to farm Whit wing suit ?

If you can pls give me a clear and easy to understand guides

THNKKS !

#2 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:25 AM

#1 & #2

Please don't Necro the first one. As for farming the Mora coins for the WWS, join a Social/Active Guild and if you have a level 99 Pre-Trans or 95 Rebirthed character, have them take you through the Hazy Forest. Once you finish it and get the Pendant of the Guardian, you can do two dailies from Bow-wow and Woof-grr respectively. These quests ask for low tier mob drops which you can farm yourself. You stand to gain 2 coins each day. You can also do Gramps Low TI everyday and save up on the Eden Merit Badges, turn them into Magical/Reset Stones and vend them on an alt Merchant for zeny. But if you ask me, the free 2 coins each day adds up. When you have more 95/99 characters, have the guild take them through the maze again. So you can double or triple your daily coin rate.

#3 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2379 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:59 AM

Make a female ab, initial investment in cute hats, clothes dye, hairstyle, etc find a sugar daddy, be nice, go unsuspicious and earn 100m per day :v

#4 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:15 PM

Make a female ab, initial investment in cute hats, clothes dye, hairstyle, etc find a sugar daddy, be nice, go unsuspicious and earn 100m per day :v

Lmao

#5 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:28 AM

Depends on how much time you have to sink into this game. You better off with other MMO if you value your budget and time to be honest lol. You can usually make 5-10m a day running OGH, Mora coins, and selling reset stones ( which I don't recommend). Eden badges are best saved up for KVM gears. While doing mid-TI, greeding is your top priority above all else. Mid-TI often have very good cards to sell and the loots can be pricey.

You used to be able to hunt cards like Raydric and sell for good chuck, but the bots pretty much ruined all that.

The cost of one decent gear class at 300m-1B are simply unreasonable for casual or even hardcore MMOers to be honest. Best way to make zeny is not to spend zeny at all. Just make a support class, and you hardly need more than 50-100m to enjoy the game. You're also constantly getting parties, and people generally welcome you, which I think is really the point of playing MMO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users