About rudolf hairband - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

About rudolf hairband

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:54 AM

Hi, does rudolf hat still have its effect on carrot? and if so, by how muhc? its recent price at ragial is way cheaper than WPH so i'm thinking of getting one since i cant afford WPH yet

#2 NoDice

NoDice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:18 AM

The current Rudolf effect is by default, increased healing potency with carrots by approx 1000%. The extra effect it receives during December where the healing potency gets bumped to 2000% equalling to that of the default WPH+Alarm Mask effect with Pumpkins is now gone. It should be back around December again.

#3 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:25 AM

by 1000% that means x10 of the regular effect right? 

#4 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:37 AM

by 1000% that means x10 of the regular effect right? 

1000% is the regular effect. Even if the enhanced effects are not around, rudolf is still viable for those who are saving money.

#5 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 05:48 AM

1000% is the regular effect. Even if the enhanced effects are not around, rudolf is still viable for those who are saving money.

i meant regular effect of carrot which is around 20. which is better. rudolf or 2x snowier accessories?

#6 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:23 AM

rudolf since u save 2 slot acc and rudolf heal like 500hp which is nice

#7 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:43 AM

i meant regular effect of carrot which is around 20. which is better. rudolf or 2x snowier accessories?

Definitely rudolf! Not only would you be bothered by two accessory slots but also the chance of getting frozen because of ice creams unless you wear unfrozen armor/set.

#8 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 31 March 2016 - 12:23 PM

Rudolf is the way to go especially if you plan to run instances. Snowier is useful if you wanna run places like geffenia, ice dungeon, nogg etc where survivability is not a huge concern. You not only have to use the both accessory slots, but also have to achieve freeze immunity with either shadow gear, marc carded armor, or perfect mdef.

#9 Lambasted

Lambasted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, California

Posted 31 March 2016 - 12:50 PM

Yeah, if at all possible just save for as long as you can. I will swear by the WPH+alarm/masks combos. They've kept me alive a lot longer than anything else. In addition to that, add the candies they released, and essentially I get 10~11% HP per pumpkin on my RG.

It is amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users