2 replies to this topic

#1 angotti134

angotti134

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:31 AM

Hello,

I used to play in first Ragnarok for over 9 years. In making character is way to change stats by my own, but in Ragnarok 2 i cant see this option. I mean, i want to play acolyte>monk and i cant change stats on more viable to this way. Instead of im forced to play acolyte with max int/vit :F. Is there a way to change my stats? If yes, how it works here?

Greetings !

#2 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:34 AM

You gain stat points with each level, and once you become a Master Level (you need to be level 50 on combat and job) it's possible to buy extra stat points using your Master Points (experience points).

Aside of that, the only ways to modify your stats are through equipping cards, honing gear (only relevant on ML gear) and with the equipment itself.

#3 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:55 AM

When you finish job change quest at level 25 and become monk, your skills and stats are reset for free.

Other than that, the only other free resets are the scrolls inside the starter package from the level 45/50(i forgot which) boxes. You get the starter package from the mailbox when you make a new character.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users