[Feedback] Drop itens, co op? Bonus set co op? - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Feedback] Drop itens, co op? Bonus set co op?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tankudozaum

Tankudozaum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:08 AM

Why the set vampire drop in outfox I ? He should drop in Grand trap!

Why the set red zombie is so weak ? It should be a little stronger and rarer

Because the set Host zombie drop in Grand trap ? This set should drop in zombie mode, which will be released later . Then this set should not even be in the game yet.
Why the set drop in infected Outfox II ? He should drop in zombie mode also

The set " fast zombie" should not give life , should give sp , speed and bulet speed , it makes sense to give it life, and mana and sp .

The set zombie breathing should give range, explosion resistance and sp , and not the same thing as the other sets.

The set of fat zombie should give HP , SP and damage , not the same as others.

The set should give Rotten zombie explosion resistence , low hp % acuracy and sp

The set red zombie should give SP , HP, Damage and Speed ​​

SP should be the bonus of all zombies sets because they do not get tired

The set of red zombie should be rarer and stronger, not much, but a little more

#2 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

Hey Tankudozaum,

I can appreciate your feedback, but these are very specific points of feedback. While I can understand some reasoning behind a couple points, like a zombie costume coming from a zombie map, makes sense. If you have any more information you would like to offer behind why you think the stats should change, please feel free to list them. :)

Also, for the sake of identification, could you include an image of the sets you're talking about so we don't misidentify them when sending reports to the dev team? :) Thank you~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users