Sinisterinhuman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 April 2016 - 09:49 PM

I can not make payments with MercadoPago .
This option does not appear in payment methods . Someone could help solve this problem ? Sorry for english

Portuguese:Não consigo efetuar pagamentos com o MercadoPago
. Essa opção não aparece nos metodos de pagamento. Alguém poderia ajudar a resolver esse problema?

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 06:13 AM

Ola,

It could be due drastic IP change, are you using a proxy? For the time being look under Other Payment methods. If there is an issue with Mercado Pago rates respond back here please.

#3 Sinisterinhuman

Sinisterinhuman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 03 April 2016 - 07:06 AM

This is the most accessible form of payment for me . I do not have access to other payment methods . I really need help to solve it.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:36 AM

After logging into your warpportal account, click on Power UP to bring up the payments panel. On the payments panel there is an option that says "Other payment methods" choose that and the amount of WP required, click on PLACE ORDER. Wait a few moments, you will be redirected to Xsolla front page. The option Mercado Pago should be listed there but I am not sure about the conversion rate. Can you check on that please?

Here is a screenshot of the option.

945ZoMh.png

#5 Sinisterinhuman

Sinisterinhuman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:25 PM

sorry for the delay in responding to the message.
The payment rate is in other payment methods is very high in comparison to the main option MercadoPago should appear. I do not live in the USA and the price is really quite high . I wish I could solve this problem to buy WP with the normal price equal many people buy . Thank you for your attention

sorry for the delay in responding to the message.
The payment rate is in other payment methods is very high in comparison to the main option MercadoPago should appear. I do not live in the USA and the price is really quite high . I wish I could solve this problem to buy WP with the normal price equal many people buy . Thank you for your attentionsds
sorry for the delay in responding to the message.sorry for the delay in responding to the message .sorry for the delay in responding to the message .sorry for the delay in responding to the message .
The payment rate is in other payment methods is very high in comparison to the main option MercadoPago shouldnt appear. I do not live in the USA and the price is really quite high . I wish i could solve this problem to buy WP with the regular price equal many people buy . Thank you for your attention
sorry for the delay in responding to the message .
The payment rate is in other payment methods is very high in comparison to the main option MercadoPago shouldnt appear. I do not live in the USA and the price is really quite high . I wish i could solve this problem to buy WP with the regular price equal many people buy . Thank you for your attention

sorry for the delay in responding to the message .

The payment rate is in other payment methods is very high in comparison to the main option MercadoPago should appear. I do not live in the USA and the price is really quite high . I wish I could solve this problem to buy WP with the normal price equal many people buy . Thank you for your attention

Edited by Sinisterinhuman, 06 April 2016 - 07:28 PM.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:46 PM

Private message me the following:

• Your current geographical location.
  • A screenshot of the page with the higher Mercado Pago rate. Upload the screenshot to a free image host like imgur or tinypic and link that in.

Will forward the data to a CM for further investigation.

#7 Sinisterinhuman

Sinisterinhuman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 06 April 2016 - 09:04 PM

I'm sorry for posting twice. I managed to solve the problem was in the proxy configuration. Thank you for your attention and once again ... Sorry for my English

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:13 PM

Can you explain the proxy configuration?

#9 Sinisterinhuman

Sinisterinhuman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 06 April 2016 - 10:16 PM

only activated the proxy according to my geographic location

#10 Tequilla

Tequilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:13 AM

I know that this topic is old, but I didn't wanted to create yet another topic or bother the Moderators with the same problem (since it's not their fault). Could you please be kind and explain your proxy configuration? Which IP did you used to be recognized as being in Brazil? Because you seen to be the only person that solved the problem, and I would really appreciate some help regarding that matter. Thanks!

Portuguese: Eu sei que este tópico é antigo, mas eu não queria ter que criar outro tópico ou incomodar os moderadores pelo mesmo problema (já que não é culpa deles). Você poderia, por favor, explicar qual sua configuração de proxy? Qual IP você usou para ser reconhecido como estando no Brasil? Pois parece que você é a única pessoa que eu vi que conseguiu resolver o problema, e eu realmente agradeceria se pudesse me ajudar com isso. Obrigado!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users