My Friends.. my Guild - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My Friends.. my Guild

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Yotsuba83

Yotsuba83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:01 PM

Everyone is gone due to the server instabilities. I had a great community going, guild had lots of members, friends list booming with activity. Lots of people to group with.

Now it's just a ghost game. I barely see anyone. My guild has no one online, my friends list is dead. I even bought item mall points because I thought this game was doing great. Few days after I buy the points this happens.

Nonstop lag outs.. I don't even care what the reasons are, I just know that I've never seen sever issues on any game last this long. I am struggling to stay only because I bought the item mall points. I also have hope that after you fix it you will host an event to bring the players back who left.

If not... Then I am forced to leave this game. Maybe I should just go to Euro server. Lots of players and at least they update their game.

#2 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

Everyone is gone due to the server instabilities. I had a great community going, guild had lots of members, friends list booming with activity. Lots of people to group with.

Now it's just a ghost game. I barely see anyone. My guild has no one online, my friends list is dead. I even bought item mall points because I thought this game was doing great. Few days after I buy the points this happens.

Nonstop lag outs.. I don't even care what the reasons are, I just know that I've never seen sever issues on any game last this long. I am struggling to stay only because I bought the item mall points. I also have hope that after you fix it you will host an event to bring the players back who left.

If not... Then I am forced to leave this game. Maybe I should just go to Euro server. Lots of players and at least they update their game.

Just give them sometime to fix issues

#3 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:...

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:26 PM

Add them on msn or w.e you might use to keep some sort of connection with them in case you leave.
Whats going on its exactly a hook for success...

#4 SiriusTaupe

SiriusTaupe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:37 PM

Yeah... My guild sort of died, too. I mean, the core of us are still around (more or less), but all the new members that joined since the merge just went into hiding (i.e. probably ragequit in some form or another).

Things should be better when all the latency/DC issues are fixed, so I'm banking on that.

#5 Enveus

Enveus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:11 PM

Or...... Its just that there waiting for it to be fixed to play again? Lurking the forum for updates on the fix everyday?
Because that is what most of my guildies are doing. ; )

#6 Yotsuba83

Yotsuba83

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

not one person online tonight and servers just don't stop going down repeatably. Sooooooooooooooo sad...

#7 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:29 PM

not one person online tonight and servers just don't stop going down repeatably. Sooooooooooooooo sad...

I actually try and play as much as possible, to be honest. I'm not letting the disconnects get me down because I know that there's nothing I can do about em. I have some faith that Gravity will get things under control, we just have to give them time. It really is sad to see such few people on, but meh...you just can't do much about it except keep a good attitude and push people in the right direction. People who say Gravity is terrible, it's all their fault, don't play here, etc, are just hurting the game even more.

#8 ATG4u

ATG4u

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:29 PM

HA! this is what I expected when I signed on this evening, however my guild, Wingless, had plenty of members still on. Not sure if that's a vote of confidence 'for' or 'against' the people in my guild, but I won't hold it against them. Sorry about your troubles.

#9 PieIsGood

PieIsGood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:12 AM

HA! this is what I expected when I signed on this evening, however my guild, Wingless, had plenty of members still on. Not sure if that's a vote of confidence 'for' or 'against' the people in my guild, but I won't hold it against them. Sorry about your troubles.

Same here Authentic has a bunch of ppl that log on after every single dc, so diligent xD

#10 Elfrank78

Elfrank78

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:52 AM

Oh yeah i have seen this hapenning on Maple Story ... Beleive me a whole 2 weeks without access to the game .... ALL the server started to lag and dcing people ... till nexon completly shut it down . At last Warp Portal allow us to continu to loggin while they work to fix it ... they dont just dont shut it down and work on it ... they work , we play , they find a solution and apply it on a server maintenance of one hour

#11 HelioCrack

HelioCrack

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:29 AM

Uhhg can't update man, gateway won't detect my dragon saga installed really lame, sigh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users