• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gypsyleeboy

Gypsyleeboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:12 AM

I farmed zombies and got some stuff, i'm not sure how much to sell for.

Stuff I'm keeping, BUT i'd like to know the price of:

SG Commander outfit

ROC S1 Ring

Red zombie mask

Military Police shades

Stuff i want to sell, and need to know how much they're worth:

Light flak jacket

Toothpaste on toothbrush accessory

Shiny squad leader accessory

Security ID pendant accessory

DC-90 Radio accessory

Worth selling? or just NPC? accessories NPC for 2k each, flakjacket only 100 gold

#2 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:27 AM

SG Commander outfit 5-10k at most. All accessories u have go for 2-5k depending on there bonuses and how much a player actually wants it. Red zombie mask 5-10k, Military police shades 10-20k  could be lowered to about  a reasonable price of 15k and light flak jacket is on the market for about 30-40k atm

#3 Gypsyleeboy

Gypsyleeboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:15 AM

SG Commander outfit 5-10k at most. All accessories u have go for 2-5k depending on there bonuses and how much a player actually wants it. Red zombie mask 5-10k, Military police shades 10-20k  could be lowered to about  a reasonable price of 15k and light flak jacket is on the market for about 30-40k atm

wow, so.

I have a regular flak jacket equipped, and i have the light flak. Which should i use, and which should i sell?

i'll probably keep the shades and mask given they're the best i have rn.

thanks a lot

#4 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:37 AM

Well depending on if your in need of money I would still end up using the light flak jacket, as it does look pretty good in combat (if you don't use Gear for the bonuses in pvp/don't wanna lose endurance) but if you need money just use the stock flak jacket save up from there though the price is dropping to around 30k at the moment im not exactly sure.

Edited by MarchMadness, 06 April 2016 - 03:37 AM.

#5 Gypsyleeboy

Gypsyleeboy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:07 AM

Well depending on if your in need of money I would still end up using the light flak jacket, as it does look pretty good in combat (if you don't use Gear for the bonuses in pvp/don't wanna lose endurance) but if you need money just use the stock flak jacket save up from there though the price is dropping to around 30k at the moment im not exactly sure.

I sold the light flak jacket for 55k over night. I marked it up higher cause i didn't really want to sell unless it was for a good price and it sold haha.

I did see one for 33k yesterday too. but i think they're still around the 40k price

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users